Chapter 6

~~~Chapter 6~~~

[Name] was staring blankly at the window. The sky was crystalline with a splash of azure. The bright rays of sun spilling over the mackerel clouds floating mindlessly in the vast landscape The clear, fine and still blue sky was reflected on her [e/c] eyes. She was in deep thought as she recalled the things that Akashi had said to Akihito the previous day.

But there will not be any second chance. If you dare to go near what's mine again, I will not hesitate to harm you. Know your place.

She didn't want Akihito to get hurt because she knew that Akashi is capable of doing such things. Yet, if she ask him not to, he'll flip and punish her instead.

[Name] sighed.
She just hopes that the ash-black haired model is not that stupid to oppose the emperor.

Just then...

"[Surname], what is the answer to this question?" Class 1-A's Math teacher questioned the [h/c] hair coloured student, who was currently in daydreaming mode.

[Name] did not respond.

Akashi tapped her shoulder lightly.
"[Name]?"

She felt a gentle stroke on her and immediately snapped back to reality, only to realise that the whole class was staring at her. Especially her teacher.

"What happened, Seijuro-kun?" she whispered softly, allowing only the both of them to hear their conversation.

"Sensei asked you to answer the question on the board."

"Oh."

She stood up from her seat and mumbled, "Etto..."

'Using elimination method, solve the equation:
3x + 5y + 8 = 0
4x + 13y - 2 = 0

W-what the heck is that? I should have listen just now. Baka...'

"Hmmm..." [Name] murmured while she played with her hands and her eyes fixed to the wooden floor. Her hands were covered with sweat and her face showed discontentment.

Akashi had enough of seeing his beloved [Name] like this.

Without their sensei noticing, he slid his notebook towards [Name]'s table, gesturing her to have a glance at his answer. She noticed it almost instantly.

"x is -6 and y is equals to 2." she recited Akashi's notes.

[Teacher's name] said, "You may take your seat. Next time, don't daydream in my class, understand [Surname]-san?"

[Name] thereupon nodded her head and sat down on her brown coloured chair.

Akashi brought his seat closer towards his empress.

"For this question..." they could hear their teacher in the background. But the captain of the basketball team has no concern if anyone will notice what he was about to do.

The redhead draws his face closer to [Name]'s ear. She could feel his lips on her, causing the female to turned crimson red. His warm, soft and pleasant voice muttered through her hearing.

"[Name], were you thinking about me?"

"Seijuro-kun, we are in class. Please-"

"I don't care if anyone sees us like this. I want the whole world to know that you belong to me and only me."

She blushed furiously at his words. His ruby and golden orbs shifted to meet her beautiful pair of [e/c] coloured eyes. He let out a slight chuckle.

"Just remember, you owe me one."

-

As Akashi was doing these things, an intense glare was spread across the room.