Story 1: Uchiha and My Brother

[TOBIRAMA POV]
It was a normal day so far, got up, did my basic morning routine, i was going to go train, but of course, my brother had to ruin it.

"There you are, Tobirama! Meet my new boyfriend!"

What.

This could only spell disaster. Who would actually get in a willing relationship with Hashirama of all people? Sage, only an idiot would, might as well turn around and see who this idiot is-

Madara Uchiha.

I take in a deep breath before i start speaking.
"Hashirama, as your younger brother, you know i always worry and care about you, considering you are also a headstrong idiot, i also have to stop you from doing idiot things, so why on earth, are you dating the man who's brother i killed?"

I try to keep a serious and blank face on my look, but i would be lying if i said i wasn't 5 seconds away from strangling both of them.

Hashirama pulls in Uchiha closer my hooking his arm around his neck, placing a quick peck on Uchiha's cheek, which he reciprocates. Oh sage, this is reality.

"Oh, come on! I know you two have some bad blood, but with me playing peacemaker, im sure you guys can grow to at least stand each other!"

Well, at least he's somewhat realistic in his goal, keyword being somewhat.

"Hashirama, for the sake of my own mental well-being, im going to need you and Uchiha to get out of my sight."

Hashirama sputters slightly, before his face turns into a slight pout. How is this man older than me again?

"Look, I don't particularly like this situation myself, but im willing to get past this, for Hashirama's sake, if not my own."

Hm, at least when i put them both 6 feet under, my brother will be with someone who will care for him in the purelands.

Why are they looking at me like that?

Oh.

I said that outloud.

"Both of you, get out of my sight, and Hashirama, i will disown you if you don't comply."

Hashirama sulks, Uchiha sends me a dirty look before he wraps his arm around Hashirama's waist and walks away with him.

Im going to kill Uchiha in his sleep for daring to touch my brother like that.

Oops.

Said that outloud again.

Well, that time was on purpose.