Story 3: Sunshine, Lollipops, and Third Wheeling.

[AN: Sorry, i haven't uploaded in a while, but do keep in mind this is a side project while i work on other things, so uploads are gonna be infrequent.]

"Tobirama! There you are!"

Wow. Didn't even get a chance to explain what i was doing before my idiotic excuse of an older brother interrupted me.

"Alright, Hashirama, what's up now?"
I turn around to face him, and Uchiha, i raise an eyebrow for them to quickly explain.

"Well, me and Madara, I got tickets to a theme park, so i was wondering if you wanted to join us since we got an extra one?"
Hashirama asked, scratching the back of his head as he lets out a nervous chuckle as Uchiha just stood to the side, clearly nervous to be around me, which is a good sign.

"Hashirama, for the love of the sage, why would you want to be with me and Uchiha at the same time? You do know that is a recipe for disaster. You are at least that smart."

"Well, you see, i thought I would be a good idea so that way you guys can get used to being around each other!"

He's giving me those puppy eyes, i don't like this... but yet again... oh fuck it fine!

"Whatever, let's go, lead the way."

They both seem genuinely surprised at my answer, but Hashirama let out a happy 'whoop whoop!' and immediately grabbed me and Uchiha's hands, dragging us to the park

Needless to say, it was a horrible experience, and i need to create a jutsu that will make me immune to puppy eyes. Here are just some snippets that i had to experience.

We went into the haunted house, but it was obviously usless since we are all trained shinobis, but the worst thing about it other than it was unfun?

Hashirama kept on acting scared and purposely knocking me and Uchiha together each time he 'Got jumpscared'.

Needless to say, we both chewed him out for that one once we got out, but Uchiha, being the bitch he is, immediately forgave Hashirama for it and they kissed right in front of me, to my dismay.

Next up, we went on a roller-coaster, i was unfortunate enough to be stuck between Hashirama and Uchiha, the most disgusting part was that they held hands.

ON MY LAP.

Needless to say, i gave both of them a scolding, and i went off to do my own thing, but of course, things can NEVER be that way.

I was eating one of those things recently invented called cotton candy, sweet treat it is, but it gives a nice energy boost, i would some in missions just in case but alas it easily melts in water, plus, i don't know if this stuff is non-perishable or not, better not to take a risk.

Where was I? Oh yeah, i was walking around, just chilling munching on my cotton candy when i felt two chakra energies nearby

In the bathroom.

I casually walked in and saw Uchiha and Hashirama making out in the bathroom.

I haven't eaten cotton candy since.

Im never going to a theme park ever again.