Chapter 11

My back arches as it hits the wooden door behind me, the sharp sting doing little to distract me when my whole body was heated with pleasure. 

Bakugou's hands had yet to roam my body, but still, the sensation of his tongue against mine branded me like I had hot coal prints all over me. My legs were wrapped around his waist, elevating me so I was a few inches above his lips, making him the one that needed to lift his head to meet my face. His hands were on my ribcage, fingers splayed out to hold me firmly; my arms hooked around his neck. 

I refused to open my eyes, even just to take a glimpse at him, the surrealness of the situation still fresh in the atmosphere. I was on his lap for about 5 minutes before he picked me up with swift strength, almost throwing my body against the door before I even had time to protest. After that point his kisses became ravenous, consuming but not hurried or messy. I was enraptured in the taste of him, the surprising sweetness that sent a bolt through my body every time his tongue slipped into my mouth. I was dizzy with the effortlessness in his actions; the way he restricted his movements so as not to startle me, how he wasn't afraid to voice his pleasure when my advances prompted it, and the responses my body made to his touch, his taste, his presence. 

I was too lost in him to fret over the aftermath of our actions. The when was pointless if all I could think about was the now. I didn't care if this is was the first and only time I'd ever have this interaction with him, didn't care if I never talked to him again after our high went down. I just hoped this moment would last for a while before it inevitably ends. 

My lips were aching and swollen, but I couldn't bring myself to break apart, even knowing I should be the one to do it. 

I opened my eyes at the same time he opened his. My heart skipping another beat as I took in the lust filled gleam in his eyes, most likely mimicking my own. He never once faltered, resuming our makeout session with alarming ease. I took that as an initiative to play with his confidence and dominance a bit. Unclasping myself from his neck, I slid my hand down the side of my body, stopping when I reached his hand still placed on my ribcage. I didn't look at him as I gripped his wrist, watching his hand loosen as I maneuvered it upwards. It wasn't until his fingers gripped onto the material surrounding my breast that I met his gaze, delighting in the way his eyes were widened and his breathing turned heavy. He had stopped kissing me, instead looking at his hand now over one of the most sensitive parts of me. 

"Have I finally rendered you speechless, Katsuki?" My voice was foreign to my own ears, as if simple speech was beyond my capabilities at the moment. 

His eyes veered back to mine, a new keenness and awakened interest in them. 

"You did that the moment lust replaced the hate so evident on your face." He shot back, his voice husky and strained. 

"Oh please, this little kerfuffle doesn't excuse what you said. Think of this as my way of getting back at you." A weak comeback, if this was my idea of revenge, then I wondered what I'd do in the face of injustice. 

He chuckled, no doubt noticing my lack of conviction. 

"I did it to help you." 

"Don't mock me, I don't need your judgement. And if that's what you consider advice then I pray for your future fans having an idol with poor perception." I scoffed, wishing I wasn't caged by him and left more vulnerable than I usually let myself be. 

"I don't think you're in a position to be arguing with me right now." He implied, a small grin displayed on his mouth. 

"I like you a lot better when you don't talk." I snickered. 

"Likewise." He replied to my retort with a squeeze to breast. I had forgotten I had moved his hand there, the feel of him gripping me doing well to make me shut up. 

Any words I had to offer died at my lips as his hand moved up and down on my chest, the flimsy fabric the only barrier between his touch and my bare skin. 

My head fell back against the door as his thumb grazed my nipple, the sensitive flesh perking and quickly hardening at the movement. He repeated the movement, and I couldn't help the strained moan that left my lips. 

Well, I'm fucked. 

"You hate that you like it." He said, his own restricted pleasure evident in his tone. 

His other hand crept under my shirt, the coolness of my skin and the heat of his hand sent shivers up my spine. His fingers grazed the hem of my bra, pushing against the lining of the fabric to push against the bottom of my right breast, all the while still playing with my left. 

He let out a shuddering breath, before both his hands left my chest. My heart stilled, unsure if his lack of contact was because I had done something wrong or he found himself displeased with what he felt. 

A huge swell of relief left my lungs when his touch returned, his fingers undoing the buttons of my shirt. My head was still tilted towards the roof, afraid he'd see my reddened cheeks and hazed face. I felt the cool air on my chest before the fabric of my shirt bundled at my waist. The simple black bra I wore only covered the bottom half of me, leaving the top of my breasts bare and opened to him. 

I could've sworn I heard his breath hitch before his hands returned to their previous position, the feel of them on my bare chest doing nothing to dwell the burning fire in my chest. 

"Sunako." The way in which he said my name made me lower my head to look at him, my lips parting as I took in the unrestrained expression on his face, 

"Tell me to stop." Out of everything he could've said I expected him to say that the least. 

His eyes moved back to my chest, his teeth grinding against each other in restricted temptation. Nonetheless, he didn't stop himself from squeezing them again, his thumbs brushing against my hardened nipples in a slow, sensual, torturous movement. 

"Fuck, Katsuki, you're teasing me." Not a reply to his comment. 

"Tell me to stop." He repeated, his voice brimming with lust. 

I didn't though. Not when his fingers pinched my nipples through the fabric of my bra. Not when I moaned freely into my still room. Not when his hands roughly clutched my breasts. And certainly not when he pulled both of them out of my bra, not even bothering to unclasp it. 

"Sunako." He said my name with such want in his voice, such vulnerability, I almost came undone at the hunger in his gaze. 

A light knock at my door managed to erase all the built up sexual tension in the atmosphere. Bakugou's hands gone quicker than I could process.

"Sunako? Everything all right? You never came back to class so I supposed you were in your room." Mina's voice echoed through the door, bringing me back to a rather dull reality.

I quickly adjusted my bra, buttoning my shirt back up in a frantic haste. I wasn't sure that I wouldn't look like a mess even now that my clothing was back in place; my previous activities would surely be revealed via the state of my face, so I spoke through the door.

"Hey, sorry, I'm fine. I've got a bit of a fever though, Miss Midnight knows of my condition. See you tomorrow?" 

"Oh, yes, of course. Let me know if you need anything." She replied, no suspicion coating her tone. 

"Thanks." I released a heavy breath, relief washing over me. 

That relief was quickly dimmed as I remembered who still stood behind me. 

"I'll leave in a second." Came Bakugou's reply to my silence. 

"Yeah, okay." I pinched my arm, hating how insecure I sounded. 

Three minutes passed before Bakugou made his way to leave my room. Just before he opened my door, he turned his head towards me, though I refused to meet his gaze, staring at the wall next to him. 

"Sunako, this changes nothing between us. Okay?" He closed the door behind him. 

I couldn't help the smile that branded my lips.