Chapter 5: Homophobia

The Next day at Bluey's school Jack and Rusty were on top of the roof again, this time after school. They were kissing when Jack's dad pulled up to pick up Jack. Lucas saw them and immediately was filled with rage. He pulled out a ladder from the back of his pickup truck and put it to the side of the school.

"LULU COME HOLD THIS LADDER SO I DON'T FALL!" He screamed. Jack and Rusty didn't notice or care. Lucas went up the ladder, marched over to Rusty and punched him in the face. 

"OW WHAT THE FU-oh shit." Rusty realized it was Jack's homophobic dad. Lucas continued to beat the living shit out of his sons boyfriend. Jack kept pleading for him to stop. 

"You're next faggot." Lucas said to Jack and walked over to him. Rusty pulled out a pocket knife, ran up to Lucas, and put the knife up to Lucas's neck.

"If you so much as look at my boyfriend, you will die, Lucas, you got that?" Rusty threatened. "Fuck, you're lucky I haven't already called the cops on you."

"Oh yeah? I'm not afraid of you. You know why?" Lucas said

"Why." Rusty said

"Cuz' all of ya fags are lower life forms and are retarded, that's why." Lucas said. Rusty dug the knife deeper into Lucas's neck. Lucas then punched Rusty in the face 5 times and pushed him to the ground of the roof. He proceeded to stomp Rusty's body and broke multiple of Rusty's limbs. Lucas finished off the fight by stabbing Rusty in the arm and walked away, leaving Jack and Rusty stranded on the roof of their school. Jack called 000 and after he was done he ran over to Rusty's limp but alive body and hugged him.

*At the hospital*

"Where am I?" Rusty asked very confused.

"You're at the hospital, hun." Jack said, holding Rusty's hand. Rusty had a broken leg, a broken arm, and 7 broken ribs. 

"Can I uh kiss you now?" Rusty said. Jack leaned in and they kissed.

"Oh, by the way, my dad is in jail. he got a life sentence for abuse. That means my home is safe for me but I'm gonna be sleeping here if I can." Jack said. Bluey, Mackenzie, Coco, and Chloe rushed in a few minutes later. right when they walked in they saw Jack and Rusty kiss. 

"Knock knock! I didn't know you two were dating! Congrats!" Bluey said. 

"Yeah we are! But don't tell anyone. please." Jack said

"Your secret is safe with me!" Bluey promised.

"We brought a gift basket. It has some chocolates some books and we got you the new Iphone!" Mackenzie said, and handed the gift basket to Jack.

"Thank you." Rusty said. "Sorry I don't sound grateful, I'm just tired and almost died a 2nd time."

"It's fine bro." Mackenzie said.

Authors note : I don't know what the name of Jack's dad is so that is why he is named Lucas.