Angelic Creatures

Harry's POV

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed, which only led me to believe Aria had already woken up and didn't bother to wake me up as well. I blinked my eyes a few times to get used to the light streaming through her windows before getting up and stretching. I let out a long yawn before making my way back to my room where the boys were already awake.

"It's about time you woke up." Louis said as he opened the door wide for me. "Well someone didn't wake me up." I told him as I entered the room. I waved at the boys before walking over to my dresser to get changed for the day. "I tried but he wouldn't budge." Aria spoke up as she popped out from the bathroom with a welcoming smile on her face. "Morning babe." I mumbled as I kissed her cheek. "Morning Harry. Get dressed quickly because we're going out for breakfast." Aria said as she walked passed me with a pile of clothes that I soon realized were mine. "Are those mine?" I asked her, confused.

"Yes and they're filthy. Do you ever do your laundry?" Aria scolded as she dumped my clothes into a small white bag and set it near the door. "Yes actually, I do." I told her smartly as I crossed my arms. Zayn scoffed as he walked by me. "Yeah, whenever we visit his home town he gets his mum to do the laundry. Other than that he makes Liam do it for him."

"That is not true!" I protested as every gave me a disbelieving look. "Okay it is true. But the boys make Liam do the laundry as well so I'm not the only one!" I pointed out as Aria giggled. "Don't get so worked up Harry, I was just saying you should learn to do your own laundry and not depend on others to do it for you."

"I SECOND THAT!" Liam yelled as he entered the conversation as well. "Alright end of discussion can we pleaseeeee go eat now?" Niall whined as Sienna rubbed his back comfortingly. "Hold on let me get dressed." I said as I took my clothing and entered the bathroom to change. After stripping down and putting on my clothes for the day, I freshened up, fluffed my hair a bit, then popped two mints in my mouth because well-

You never know.

I was just about to leave the bathroom when a light knock interrupted me. "Harry can I come in?" Aria asked and I shrugged, opening the door for her. She smiled up at me sweetly as she entered the rather small bathroom. "Hey." she breathed as I pulled her into a hug, her arms around my shoulders while mine rested on her waist. "What's up?" I asked her.

"Nothing. Just thought I'd give you a proper good morning." She bit her lip as her fingers wove into my curls. I raised an eyebrow at her as I pulled her closer. "And how do you plan on doing that?" I asked her as she smirked. "Like this." She pulled me close to her and pressed her lips to mine. I kissed her back immediately and smiled into the kiss. Our tongues met as our lips parted, deepening the kiss.

After a minute or so we both pulled away and Aria pecked me once more before pulling away and poking my cheek. Told you those breath mints would come in handy. Wait a minute... Aria seemed to realize what I was thinking and opened her mouth, my two breath mints now rested on her tongue as she closed her mouth again and smiled up at me.

"Okay. That was hot." I admitted as I kissed her cheek. "Hmm let's go." she opened the door and took me by the hand, leading us out. "Well you two took rather long in there." Louis smirked as he patted my back while wriggling his eyebrows. Aria rolled her eyes and let go of my hand so she could put on her coat. "Are we going or what?"

"YES!" Niall yelled as he jumped up from his seat on my bed. We all got our coats and shoes on and filed out into the hallway.

"Hey where did you get the mint?" Niall asked Aria who looked at him awkwardly. "From Harry." She said. Glancing at me as Niall nodded. "Okay. Harry mate can I have a mint?" Niall asked. "Uh yeah sure." I gave him the whole tin then went over to Aria to take her hand in mine again. "Did you tell Paul where we're going?" I asked Aria. "Uh huh told him this morning." Aria said as we all got into the elevator and went down to the lobby.

We left the hotel and stood by the curb, waiting for a taxi. "TAXI! TAXI!" I yelled, waving my arms frantically as I tried to snag one. Unfortunately that did not work at all and I was only ignored even further. The boys joined in as well, waving their arms with me like maniacs as we tried to grab a cab. Sienna and Aria stood by, shaking their heads as they stepped back from us.

Aria let out a huge sigh and approached me and the lads. "I'll do it." She said as she stepped forward slightly off the curb, waving one hand while she wolf whistled with the other. "Taxi!" She yelled loudly and to our surprise more than three stopped by the curb. "That's how it's done." Aria nodded to herself proudly as she took my hand again and led me to one of the cabs. "We're going to have to take two since there's a lot of us. Harry, me, Zayn and Liam will ride this one and you guys can ride the other one." Aria told Louis, sienna and Niall who nodded.

"By the way we're having breakfast at Tiffany's so be sure to tell the driver." Aria told them as Niall nodded. "Wait isn't that a movie?" Sienna asked Aria quickly. "Yup! Audrey Hepburn and George Peppard- truly an iconic classic. Also my favorite film, though Audrey's character didn't have breakfast at an actual café called Tiffany's, she actually ate a donut and drank a cup of coffee in front of the store Tiffany's but the one we're going to is in honor of the film ergo Tiffany's bakery and café." Aria explained quickly before getting into the cab.

Every stared at Aria blankly, wondering how she knew so much about a film that was made back in the 60's, which was way before any of us were born. "Uhh that's my girl for ya." I smiled at them before getting in as well. After Zayn and Liam got in Aria told the driver the address and soon we were off.

The drive was fairly short, and most of it was spent talking to Aria about the café we were going to and why it was so special to her. "Apparently Audrey visited the place in the early 80's and autographed a picture of herself which is framed right at the entrance!" Aria squealed as we all climbed out of the taxi.

"Well the place sure looks extravagant." Liam said as we all gazed up at the large building. It was vintage and quite classy and looked like my pocket would rip apart if I were to go in there. "Don't worry Liam, it's like a regular café except it's old." Aria said as she took my hand and led us inside. Niall, Sienna and Louis followed behind us as we finally entered the place.

"Wow this place is amazing." Sienna breathed out, speaking all our thoughts. "I know right, still doesn't cease to amaze me." Aria smiled as her eyes twinkled under the lighting from the chandeliers. "The place looks awfully packed." Zayn said as his eyes trailed the crowd of people already sitting down and having breakfast.

"No worries boys, I got this." Aria said as walked up to the podium where a man in a very nice looking suit was standing, eyes hovering over a thick book. "Ahem ahem." Aria cleared her throat as she stepped up to him. The man looked up and narrowed his eyes at her, then at us. "Yes, how may I be of service?" The man asked in a quite posh accent. "Table for seven please." She told the man who sighed and looked through his book.

"Do you have a reservation?" The man asked and Aria shook her head. "Javier as your God Daughter I believe reservations are not at hand here." she said as our eyes widened. God Daughter?! "Very well." Javier smiled. "Follow me." and with that we all followed behind Aria who was being led by Javier. Our table was at the very back- a booth and very secluded, which was good since we wanted a day of peace and sereneness.

We all sat around the table and passed on the menus to one another as Javier spoke. "Our special today are the sweet fillings peanut butter and nutella crêpes with strawberry sauce and ice cream on the side and the simply chic blueberry pancakes with whip cream." Javier said as he whipped out his notepad.

"I'll have the simply chic special." Aria said. "I'll have the same." I told Javier as I gave him mine and Aria's menu. "I'll have the sweet fillings special." Niall and sienna both said, causing them both to blush while Aria and I shared a lingering look. Louis, zayn and Liam ordered other things off the menu before giving the menus back to Javier who nodded and us curtly. "Your order will be arriving shortly."

And with that he was off. "So... God Daughter huh?" Niall spoke up as Aria nodded. "Yup. You seem so surprised." Aria said as we all shrugged. "Well he's so serious and posh and you're..." Zayn trailed off. "Oh don't be fooled by him. He's one of the most immature people I know." Aria said as I raised an eyebrow at her. "How?"

"On my third birthday, he got me a go kart. Boy was daddy furious with him. You'd think after almost twenty years of friendship my he'd have grown up but nope, my daddy's best friend is still as immature as ever." Aria chuckled as she glanced at me and Louis. "They're friendship kind of reminds me of yours. Except my dads waaay to uptight and Javier is like Jesus on a pogo stick."

Louis and I shared a look and chuckled. "Interesting." we both said. "I like these vintage photos they have up on the walls." Sienna said as she pointed to the one above us. "This one's so adorable, I reckon that's one of a father and his daughter." She said as Aria let out a long groan.

"What's wrong sweetie?" I asked her. "I told daddy not to send that one to Javier." She pouted as she crossed her arms. "That's you!" Zayn yelled in shock. "SHHHH! And yes, it is." Aria blushed as I looked up at the picture. "Is that your dad?" I asked her. "Yeah." She sighed, smiling up at the picture of her and her father. "You look a lot like him." I said as she nodded. "Yeah I get that a lot, except I have my mother's eyes." she said as she pointed to another picture which was on another wall, clear as day. It was a blown up photo of her mother.

"Wow your mum is HOT." Zayn said as he nodded in approval. "Oi!" Aria smacked him round the head. "Milf." Zayn coughed under his breath as he and Louis shared a look. "What was that Malik?" aria shot daggers at Zayn. "N-Nothing." He stuttered as aria nodded disbelievingly. "Hmm okay then."

"wait so why are there pictures of your family in here?" Sienna asked curiously. "This is where my dad proposed to my mum. He stood up on that little stage there and sung to her their future wedding song then popped the question afterwards with the ring in one hand and a bouquet of fake roses in the other. " Aria said as Sienna swooned. "Awww that's so romantic! But why fake roses?"

"Because, he told her that his love for her will die when the last rose dies." Aria giggled as Sienna's jaw dropped and she let out the quietest squeal. "THAT IS FUCKING PRECIOUS! SLOW CLAP FOR YOUR FATHER, WOW!" Sienna shout-whispered as Aria nodded in agreement. "Yep! That's where I got my name from. Rosaria- because I was born the day my daddy proposed to my mum." Aria said as sienna clutched her chest. "Wow your whole life is like one big fairytale isn't it?"

"Perhaps." Aria spoke thoughtfully as she moved closer to me and rested her hands in m lap. I wrapped an arm around her and rested my cheek against her temple as we waited for our food. Finally our food came and we dug in immediately. I've never seen a grown man cry before, but Niall easily crossed it off my list as he wept into Sienna's shoulder about how good the food was here and I couldn't agree more.

The food here couldn't be put into words so instead, I let out a few various moans of bliss as I pretty much inhaled my breakfast. Aria chuckled and did the same, but didn't make any strange noises like I did. After breakfast we were all stuffed, patting our stomachs as we smiled contently. "Damn I've never been this full." Niall said as we all gasped. "Niall!? FULL!?" Liam gasped. "Okay this place is officially the best café in the world." Zayn said as he continued to lick his place clean just as a group of older women walked passed us and eyed him weirdly then walked away.

"Smooth." I joked as Zayn rolled his eyes at me. When Zayn was finished we all got up from our seats and made our way back to the front where Javier was but this time he was wearing casual clothes- a dark blue v neck and trousers with ray bans on his face as he approached us. "It was nice seeing my favorite God Daughter again." Javier said as he hugged Aria. "Javier I'm your only God Daughter." Aria rolled her eyes as we all chuckled.

"And thank God it's only you because your sisters- whoo a bit on the crazy side." Javier chuckled as Aria nodded. "And I'm supposed to be the special one. Haha I'll see you around Javier. See you!" Aria said as we began to leave. "Oh you don't want to go out there." Javier said. "The paparazzi are out and about again. Some fan tweeted they saw you and your friends come in earlier and now it's complete malarkey outside." Javier warned us as he pointed out the window.

Sure enough there were crowds of fans outside and a few paparazzi. "Well shit then. How are we gonna leave?" zayn muttered as Liam took out his phone. "I'm already on it." he said as he dialled a number before bringing the phone to his ear. "Hello Paul?... Yeah fans found us... we're at Tiffany's breakfast & Café... That'd be brilliant... thanks Paul... bye." Liam hung up his phone. "That was Paul. He said he's already on his way and should be here in a few minutes."

And so we waited. Aria spoke to Javier most of the time, reconnecting with her God Father who looked very interested in what she was saying. The distant look in his eyes could only show love as he listened closely to everything she said. "Oh and this is my boyfriend Harry." Shit I heard my name. I stood up straighter and walked towards the two. "Nice to formally meet you Harry. I trust you've been treating my little princess the way she should be." Javier tightened his grip on my hand which made me wince but smile nonetheless. "Of course sir. Only the best for her sir."

"Please call me Javier. I'm not her father." Javier chuckled as he released his death grip on my hand causing me to let out a quiet sigh of relief. "Of course... Javier." I half smiled as Aria looked between us two with the biggest smile on her face. "Well my ride's here." Javier said as he waved at a random black car. "I'm off to the pub. Gonna wring me some ladies." Javier rubbed his hands as my eyes widened a little. I would have expected this man to be married and have children. Guess not.

"When are you ever going to stop being a player and get a girlfriend already? Get married again and have children?" Aria asked him as she shook her head and hugged him once more. "Phfff you know I enjoy the single life. Plus I already got you so who needs children!?" Javier chuckled as he pulled away. "Take care Aria. I'll see you soon." Javier said and with that he left.

A pained expression graced Aria's face as she watched her God Father stride towards the black car and enter it, bro hugging his mates before driving off. She turned back towards me and let out a little sigh, making a small strand of her hair to fly up. "You okay?" I asked her as I brushed the strand behind her ear. "Yeah I'm fine. I'm just worried." She said as she sighed. "Why? Tell me, maybe it'll make you feel better." I suggested as I pulled her to the side.

"Okay... well a while ago, Javier went missing- like he was completely off the face of the earth and my daddy got very worried. A few weeks later he was found in a pub. Turns out my God Mother, Ella- died during childbirth and the baby didn't survive too." Aria whispered lowly as my heart cracked, feeling the sadness radiating from Aria. "I'm sorry." I said sadly. "It's okay, he's somewhat over it now. He just likes to drink away the sadness nowadays and hangout with his buddies. I always tell him he should try dating again but he doesn't want to. I think he's just scared." Aria explained as I nodded.

"You two seem really close." I said as she nodded. "He's one of the few people I trust. He tends to get over protective of me as well. He'd rather drink a jug of crocodile blood than see me date a player. Which is funny because he's a player himself." Aria chuckled. "And I'm dating you, how awkward is that?"

"Hey, my player days are over." I told her pointedly. "Plus if anyone's a player here it's you." I said as she gasped. "Me? A player?" She raised an eyebrow at me as she held her hand to her heart. "Oooh I'm Aria look at me flip my hair ooooh im so cute talk to me ooooh cute boys oooh." I imitated her in a high voice as she rolled her eyes.

"I do not sound like that and I do not flip my hair every time I see a cute boy." She said as she pushed me slightly. "Ooooh look at me I'm harry styles look at my big guns oooh like my tattoos me too oooh what do they mean I don't know I just got them because I lost a bet oooh im so special cause I have curls and dimples oooh look at me dance-" she danced quite horribly, not caring who was looking.

"I do not dance like that." I muttered. She twirled herself like a ballerina then stopped and looked up at me. "I'm masculine I promise." She spoke deeply as I rolled my eyes. "Whatever little miss I'm-obsessed-with-bands." I shot at her as she crossed her arms. "Okay then Mr. I'm-obsessed-with-cats."

"You know what I hope you'll go bald!" she shouted.

"Oh yeah I hope Leonardo Decaprio stops acting. He hasn't won an Oscar yet and he never will!" I shot back as she gasped loudly.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK STYLES!" She pointed at me before punching me repeatedly in the arm. I laughed and tried to push her off. This woman and Leonard Decaprio. "LEO WILL WIN AN OSCAR JUST YOU WAIT STYLES!" She yelled a she jumped onto me. I rolled my eyes and pulled her off me. "I was just joking Aria." I told her. "You better have." She glared at me before leaning towards me. "Or else you can call yourself single." she whispered to me harshly before going up to the other's.

"WAIT WHAT!?" Her words just registered in my mind and I quickly walked over to her. "I was just joking." She mocked me as I crossed my arms and grunted. "Whatever." I muttered as she cracked a dimply smile which caused me to smile too. "Gosh you two and your banter." Niall rolled his eyes as sienna laughed in agreement. "It's like one big soap opera!"

"Paul's here! I see the SUV!" Zayn said as he peered out the window. "FINALLY!" Niall groaned as he pushed past us all and walked outside only to be bombarded by fans. Paul was quick to come to us while Preston stayed by the car. "Hold on tight kids. There's a lot of them out there." Paul said as the flashes grew brighter and screaming grew louder.

As the boys and sienna began to make their way out, I stepped behind Aria and wrapped my arms around her. "What are you doing?" Aria asked as we began to walk out. "Keeping you safe." I said as I rested my chin on her shoulder. We were finally outside and so began the screaming.

"LOUIS! LOUIS FUCK ME! FUCK YOUR ASS FUCK!"

"NIALL JESUS FUCK! HELP SEND HELP I CAN'T BREATHE-"

"HOLY SHIT I SHIT YOU NOT I JUST TOUHED LIAM'S CROTCH! IM FUCKING DYING HOLY FUCKFACE FUCK!"

"ZAYN STOP BEING SO FUCKING PERFECT UGH! I CAN'T TELL ME HOW THE FIREY PITS ARE IN HELL YOU LITTLE SATAN SHIT FUCK!"

"HARRY YOU FUCKING LIFE RUINER STOP IT YOU CUPCAKE IM DONE WITH YOUR SHIT HOLY HELL I LOVE YOU!"

Aria giggled at that one as I blushed. After going on the One Direction tumblr account once or twice to upload pictures of us on the UAN tour and other places we've been to, I've learnt to understand our fan's language when it came to their love for us. Or hate.

But the smile on Aria's face faltered when the fans started shouting again but this time, about her and Sienna.

"WHO ARE YOU LUCKY BITCHES WHAT IS THIS!?"

"THE FUCK WHY IS HARRY HUGGING YOU!? ARE YOU HARRY'S NEW TOY?!"

"AT LEAST SHE'S NOT A BLONDE BIMBO LIKE THE REST OF THEM!"

"MY LIFE IS OVER IF THAT CHICK IS NIALL'S NEW GIRLFRIEND!"

"NOOOOO YOU STILL HAVEN'T MET ME YET! FUCK!"

I quickly led Aria towards the SUV but fans were very persistent when it came to getting autographs and pictures. I sighed deeply into Aria's neck sending shivers down her spine. "Go talk to them." Aria insisted. "Are you sure?" I asked her, glancing at the boys who were already talking to fans. "Of course I'm sure! They're your fans and deserve to meet you." She said as she turned her head to kiss me on my cheek- which sent the crowd into a frenzy- then skipped over to Sienna who was standing with Preston who was blocking fans from getting into the car and form hurting Aria and Sienna.

Quickly I dispersed myself into the crowd, sighing as much I could and taking pictures with everyone but kept a sharp eye on Aria who was talking to some of the fans. Though by the way she was struggling to smile, I don't think was a nice conversation. I began to make my way to her, signing and taking pictures as I did so. When I was of ear shot, I listened in to the conversation.

"You're just fat bitch. You should go on a eat-nothing-at-all diet."

"Thanks for the consideration but no thank you."

"Whore. I bet you're just another one of Harry's fuck buddies. I could totally do it better than you."

"That accusation is actually false love."

"Harry would totally dump you if he saw me." This girl was wearing the shortest skirt which could only be classified as a face cloth, a waaay too tight crop top that had her boobs spilling out and midriff showing. And don't even get me started with her shoes. Like those shoes with that outfit. Yikes.

"Maybe but here's some advice sweetie, buy a full top next time." Aria smiled sweetly at the girl who huffed and walked away. "Why are you being so mean to Aria!?" A fan yelled as she pushed through the crowd. "Yeah she never did anything to you!" another yelled. The two girls who were bullying Aria were a bit shocked. "She's the nicest person in our fandom! She went on Harry,s account and followed me!" A girl yelled.

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

"WE LOVE YOU ARIA! YOU GO GIRL!"

I smiled contently at the comments now being thrown at Aria who was blushing. "I agree with them!" I yelled over the crowd as I finally reached her. "OTP MOMENT!" Niall and Sienna yelled together, sending the crowd into an uproar of laughter. I looked down at Aria was still blushing as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Wow." She breathed out, giggling as I looked down at her. "See, they love you!" I said as I pulled her into a hug.

"HARIA FOREVER BITCHES!" A girl randomly screamed at the top of her lungs, causing me to laugh lowly. "I also agree with her." I smirked as I kissed Aria's forehead. "SOMEONE HOLD ME! I CAN'T-" Aria and I both laughed as I pulled her closer to me. "Are you ready to go?" I asked her as I got inside the car where the other's were already inside. "Yep, let's go-" Aria was cut off when a man tapped her shoulder.

"Ex-Excuse me?" he stammered nervously. The man had kind eyes but looked sad- pleading really. I could only believe he was homeless. His hair was a mess and dirt covered his face and hands. He was wearing only a jacket and a thin pair of trousers and had his hands held out in front of Aria. "C-Could you spare me an-any change?" He asked Aria who eyed him from head to toe.

"I don't know mister." she said as she fished her pockets. She pulled out a twenty and my eyes widened because that was more than enough for this man in his eyes. "If I give you this will you promise me you won't buy weed?" She joked as she held it out to him. "I promise." The man chuckled, understanding her little joke. "Hmm, pinky promise me you won't buy weed?" she held out her pinky and the man hesitantly did the same before wrapping his pinky around hers. "I promise you miss." He said again and Aria nodded, giving him the twenty dollars.

The man leapt for joy and quickly ran off, rejoicing because of the money Aria gave him. Aria climbed into the car, buckling up before folding her hands in her lap as she smiled. The doors shut and Preston and Paul go in, immediately driving us back to the hotel. I looked over to Aria who was silent for most of the ride. I leant over and kissed her cheek. "You're amazing." I told her, flashes of how she had been so friendly to the homeless man and was very generous as well.

"I just love helping people." Aria said as I nodded. "I know." I said, remembering how she also made him pinky promise her that he would not buy weed. I repeat, pinky promised her.

It was a childish gesture but fitted her perfectly because with her no secret or promise would be one without the sacred pinky promise. And she took them seriously.

We arrived at the hotel and dispersed into our own rooms. Since Aria and I were going on a legit dinner and movie kind of date, I told her it was best that we don't see each other until the actual time I had to pick her up. She was reluctant to agree but Sienna managed to convince her after launching her into a conversation about Niall.

Fortunately for me I was quite busy as well and spoke to Niall who was in need of some advice. So for the next three hours I spoke to Niall about Sienna and offered him insight on what it's like to date someone you were already really close to before. Just like me, he was afraid that Sienna would reject him or worse, they would end up being so awkward towards one another that they're friendship would be ruined and the man cherishes his friendships.

It was unbelievable how much Niall's in love with Sienna. I know they're not dating and only have known each other for just a few months but dANG- he can't stop saying her name and how perfect she is! Like I get it bro! I wonder if I was like this when it came to Aria... guess I can't complain then.

At the end of those three hours, Niall and I concluded that next Monday on Valentine's Day he's going to ask her out. FINA-FUCKING-LY. Niall left soon afterwards and left me with Louis who helped me set up my date for Aria. He reserved Aria and I a spot at the fancy restaurant she showed us a while back when we were going to first meet Frankie. Lou and Jacques, the owner of the place had a sit down and Louis told Jacques exactly how I wanted the dinner to go. Simple really- a candle lit dinner of her favorite food, nice harp music playing in the background and a dance or two, then dessert.

Of course after this we're going to watch a film then walk around central park then head back to the hotel. Perfect or what?

And here we are, thirty minutes left until I have to go to Aria's room to 'pick her up' and I still haven't chosen what I wanted to wear. I told Aria to wear a nice dress but not to formal and so comes my predicament which is choosing which dress shirt to wear. I already chose my dark jeans for bottoms but no top. I was torn between this nice white one or this dark greyish black one.

"Hey Lou do you reckon Aria will like this top better or this one?" I asked Louis as I turned to him, holding both tops to my bare chest to show him. "What are we? Teenage girls- go for whichever makes your arms look bigger." Louis rolled his eyes. Of course Louis. I knew that Louis.

Well people say and by people I mean our fans, say that I look pretty darn fuckable in all black so black top it is! I buttoned the black top up to my necked and fixed it a bit, making sure I looked presentable for Aria. "How do I look?" I asked Louis as I put on my shoes. "You look good Hazza but change your damn shoes. You need a new pair." Louis sassily commented as I huffed and kicked them off. "Fine. Can I borrow yours then?" I asked him as I walked over to his shoes. "Go ahead. Feel luckily we have the same shoe size." he mumbled as he wrote stuff down into my notebook.

"I do." I said as I slipped on his oxfords. "Okay now how do I look?" I asked him again. "Preppy. But fix your hair you look like something I'd use to get the mold off the dishes." well he really isn't holding back on comments is he? I huffed and ran my hands through my hair a few times and tried to tame them. Key word- tried. They ended up looking pushed back but a little more voluminous than usual. I was already verging on being late for my date with Aria so I just left it. I sprayed on a bit of cologne and aftershave then popped a piece of gum into my mouth before rushing towards the door.

"AH AH AH WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!?" Louis bounced towards me with my notebook. "Here's the address and all the information about everything else you asked me to look up." Louis said as he ripped the page out and handed it to me. I folded it neatly then tucked it into my pocket along with my wallet and phone. "Thanks for helping me do this boo bear." I told him honestly as he smiled. "No problem baby cakes. NOW GO YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!" He yelled as he handed me a single, thorn less red rose. Pushy... pushy...

I cleared my throat and took careful strides to Aria's room. One... Two... Three... I counted the seconds I took before I knocked lightly on her door. "Coming!" Her sweet voice put a smile on her face as her footsteps grew louder. At last the door was opened and revealed the most angelic creature I'd ever seen in my whole life, and I've seen my fair share of creatures in my life. I was speechless and my throat grew dry as I tried to conjure up any words that would make sense to her, because my mind right now was pretty much dghsdhjsdkjd.

And sadly a quiet "Wow..." was all I had accomplished after this long thought. Aria blushed and looked down at herself. She was wearing http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=75392136 and just wow. How she could pull off the simplest of clothing really strikes me with wonder and awe. "You look so beautiful." I mumbled as she blushed even more. So far so good.

"Thanks. You clean up pretty well too." she smiled up at me making my heart beat faster and stomach flutter. Boo yeah, told you all black is the way to go. "Um this is for you." I felt my cheeks flush as I gave her the single rose. "It's beautiful Harry, thank you." She smiled as I watched her nuzzle her nose within the bud and inhaling it's scent before pulling it away and handing it to sienna who I'd just realized was standing behind her. Anyways she put it in a vase then began to push Aria and I out of the room.

Now standing outside, I could fully see how she looked in that beautiful dress of hers. "How in the world did I get so lucky?" I spoke as my hands roamed every curve of her sides before I pulled her closer to me. But seriously how did I get so lucky? Last time I checked I wasn't on Santa's Nice list anymore. Why would someone like Aria waste her precious time on a fuck up like me? She could do way better. Waaaay better.

I guess all that matters is that some force out there, fate, destiny, God, coincidence, I dunno but something out there brought Aria and I together. How is it that the little kind hearted, innocent and ambitious Nando's worker falls in love with me- a frivolous, pretentious, arrogant, womanizing drinker and drug addict and manage to make me a better person at the same time? Maybe she is an angel, like a guardian angel. Because no girl I've met before has been so perfect for me than Aria.

Whether I'm dating her or not dating her, I'm always going to keep her close. Her first kiss was with Edward, that insignificant dick but I know she never counted it as one because she didn't feel sparks like she should have. With me, she did. That makes me her last first kiss because I'm not letting her go, ever.

I loved her first and I'm pretty sure I'm going to love her last.

"I ask myself the same thing all the time." Aria smiled as she leaned forward and kissed me, much like the kiss we shared in Times Square except this one was filled with love, and a lot of it. It scares me sometimes- how much i love her. I've never loved a human more than this my whole life. Well except for my mum but she doesn't count. All I'm saying is that I get scared sometimes.

Being a regular fuck up, I'm always worried I'd do something wrong and Aria would leave me. So I don't take anything for granted. Our conversations, our hugs, our kisses, and most of all her trust. If I were anyone else, i would steer clear away from me.

I hurt sometimes too though. Like when she talks about that bastard Jay. She talks of him so highly it just makes me want to rip out this kid's throat. But then she reassures me with those damn kisses of hers and it's all good. But something inside me keep wavering over the topic of Jay, how they communicate with each other and whatnot. It just seems off. Like he's way into Aria when she's clearly mine.

I guess... the truth is I'm scared Aria will leave me for Jay because clearly this guy is after her and will not stop until he gets her. And I'm even more scared because he's actually a good guy. A family man, high grades, lots of friends, very friendly, and he even volunteers at the local animal shelter- I'd know because I saw him earlier while we drove past the place and he was in there. He's just everything I'm not. He's everything Aria deserves.

As aria and I walk out into the streets of new York, we walked towards the curb and waited for a taxi seeing as we didn't want Paul to disturb us on our date. Standing beside her made me feel like trash to be honest. Here she is being the generous girl she is donating pizzas to homeless shelters and giving them out on the streets while I sit back and eat pizza then have left over because I'm too full.

I sigh and look towards Aria. She's so pretty..... I shook my head at my thoughts that got me side tracked from our current situation. Easily, Aria hailed a cab- and a few more as well, but I figured it was because she was a pretty girl in a pretty dress. We got in and I told the driver where to go, making sure Aria didn't hear since the location was a surprise. The man nodded and I sat back down, sighing contently as the man drove off.

I rested my arm around Aria's shoulders and let her lean into my chest as we drove off in perfect silence. My other hand linked with hers and I began playing with her fingers mindlessly, adoring how our hands fit like two puzzle pieces.

"You know, it's moments like this that make me love you." Aria breathed into my chest as she played with my fingers as well. Her words made my heart stop as I kissed the top of her head. "Wish I could frame this moment. You and me, I want to stay like this forever. You in my arms." I mumbled happily as she nodded. "Me too Harry, Me too."

I know some things don't last forever, but some things do. Like a good song, or a good book, or a good memory you can look back on during the dark times in your life. But to me, forever isn't near long enough for Aria and I.

But if fate or destiny or both combined somehow decide that we're not right for each other anymore, then I shall live the next few seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or maybe even years with Aria to the best of my abilities. I'll love her and cherish her like a photograph because once you take the picture, the moment is gone yet the memory is there. The photo is irreplaceable and as we move on those photos will bring back memories and those memories will bring back feelings.

Therefore if Aria and I ever breakup, I'll do anything to win her back. Anything.

_______________________

**THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST PART OF WHAT WAS GOING TO BE THE FULL CHAPTER OF CH. 46 I REPEAT ONLY THE FIRST PART** i write a lot okay.

BTW WHAT ARIA DID IN THIS STORY WITH THE HOMELESS MAN HAPPENED IN REAL LIFE WITH ARIANA GRANDE LOOK HERE ((http://arianababes.tumblr.com/post/44568030791))

so just breezily skipping over the summary I usually do and getting straight to the point the next part [ch. 47] will contain the date along with the jeaLOUsy, plot twists and date crashers.

VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER for a faster update [insert wriggling eyebrows here] ((10+ FOR AN UPDATE))

Thanks for reading, I hope this satisfied you all for now. Just wait until next chapter ;) byee .x