Two Swallows

Harry's POV

After three days of extensive studio sessions, we finally finished the first few recordings for our new album and were allowed to go home. But considering London was experiencing some heavy snow storms in and around the area, plus we didn't really want to have to go back to the cold so we were all going to Florida instead.

"You ready to go?" I asked Aria, stuffing our bags up in the compartments before I fell into my seat beside her. "Yes! I'm so excited!" she giggled, bouncing up and down in her seats as she turned her head to look outside. "Are you?" She turned back to me with the biggest smile on her face.

"Yes I am actually. I'm looking forward to seeing you in a bikini." I winked at her, making her blush and roll her eyes. "You're very cheeky today aren't you Harry?" She raised an eyebrow at me as I shrugged. Well, on the drive here I was subtly mentioning how me and the lads were probably going to spend a lot of time on the beach playing football shirtless, then in the airport when we were going through customs I subtly flirted with her with some of my cheesiest pick up lines...

In my defense I found it highly entertaining to watch Aria become a human tomato. It's like reassuring me that I have a subtle effect on her. "What can I say, I'm a natural born flirt." I brushed the air off my shoulder and smirked at her again as she chuckled. "You're going to turn me into a tomato you doofus." She pushed my head to the side as she began to buckle up.

"I like tomatoes." I smiled thoughtfully as I buckled up as well. "So you two love birds, you ready to confirm your relationship when we land?" Louis climbed over the seat in front of us and propped his chin in his hands as he stared at us. "Honestly, not really. What if I get recognized?" Aria bit her lip worriedly. "It's a radio interview so no one's going to see your beautiful face." I patted her knee reassuringly as she sighed.

"In that case, I'm okay. Sort of. Not really. What if I get more hate?" she frowned even more. "Then we'll be forced to go on a twitter rage." Louis smiled at her happily. "Haven't had one in a while."

"Don't worry babe, I gotchu." I pulled her into my side and kissed her temple as she sighed again and nuzzled her head in the crook of my neck. "Thank you." she hugged me tightly as Louis sent me a nod before sititng back in his seat. The seatbelt signal went off, which meant we all had to be buckled up.

Our lovely flight attendant stepped out from the captain's area and did the usual announcements, saety procedures, etc. We were all flying in our private jet; as egotistical as it sounds, we really don't want to be bothered during a 13 hour long flight. When she was done her little speech, she snet a wink to me before turning back to go back to the captain's area.

I shuffled awkwardly in my seat as I averted my gaze form where she was to the windows. As the plane began to take off, I took out two pieces of gum and gave one to Aria who thanked me before she poped it in her mouth. I chewed on mine as we took off, my ears popping but not hurting as much since I was chewing the gum.

When we were finally flying smoothly in the air, the seatbet signal turned off which meant we were free to walk around now. Aria was quick to get up and migrate her way over to Niall and sienna who were talking rather quietly. "WAZZUP!?" Aria yelled, plopping down in the seats in fornt of the two who nearly jumped out of their seats when they saw Aria there.

Niall was turning red rather quickly as Aria began to speak to Sienna. "So Sienna anything NEW you should tell me, or the lads, or anyone?" Sienna glared up at Aria while Niall averted his gaze from sienna to Aria then back. "No." Sienna muttered. "You sure?" Aria semed to tease. "Yes." Sienna muttered again as she pushed Aria off her chair.

"Now go back to your boyfriend and leave me with mi-" Sienna stopped herself and sent a hard glare to the floor as Aria giggled and began to crawl back to me. "Babe what are you doing?" I asked her as she crawled past our seats. "Shhhh." she motioned for me to follow her. I shrugged and got down on my knees as well, crawling behindher which really wsn't a problem considering the nice view I had of her bum.

"What are you-" She shushed me again and motioned to get lower as she pointed at Zayn's feet. I squinted and tried to figure out what she wanted me to look at. "Haribo's!" she whispered lowly as my mouth instantly watered. "Get them, get them, get them!" I whispered back as she nodded and began to reach for them.

After three attempts she finally got them and quickly crawled back towards me, both of us giggling like mad as we returned to our seats and ripped open the bag. "HMMMMM!" I moaned, shoving a good handful into my mouth. "HEY SHARE!" She yelled lowly, reaching in as well. "How did you know he had these?" I asked her, eating them one by one now.

"I watched him secretly shove them into his carry on before we boarded the plane. I have a keen eye when it comes to Haribo's." She said as she contined to eat. "I feel kinda bad that we took them." i told her truthfully as she snorted. "Why? He's an internatonal pop star he can buy Haribo,s to feed the whole of Africa."

"True that. Never mind then." I chuckled. In a matter of minutes Aria and I finished the bag and left the bag near Louis for 'evidence'. "What do you wanna do now?" I asked her as I folded m hand in my lap. "I don't know, patty cake?" she asked as she held up her small hands. "Hella yes!" I beamed as I turned in my seat to face her.

Ten minutes after our patty cake games, we got bored once again. "Hey can I tell you a secret?"I asked her happily. "Yeah sure." she leant in closer so i could whisper in her ear. I leant in as well and cheekily took her chin between my fingers before turning her head to face me so I could kiss her. "I love you." I smirked as she giggled. "That's not really a secret is it?"

"Wow thanks for ruining the moment." I shook my head at her as she pouted. "Sorry?" she whimpered. "Oh my God stop that." I pushed her face away causing her to laugh and stand up. "Be right back." she said as she climbed over me and reached up to the compartments. "On second thought Harry help!" she giggled.

I laughed and stood up to help her. "What do you need?" I asked her. "My book!" She said as I nodded and opened the compartment to search for her book. "You have like three in here." I told her. "The one that's blue, black and white. The pretyy one!" She explained as i reached for that book. "The Fault In Our Stars." i read the cover as I handed it to her.

"Thanks." she smiled as she sat down and opened it. "Is it good?" i asked her as i sat down. "I don't know. I haven't started yet." She said. "Well be sure to tell me when you're finished it." I told her as she nodded, ignoring me as she began to read. Knowing she will probably be this way for the rest of the plane ride until she fell asleep, I decided to get some shut eye.

"Hey babe can I borrow your earphones?" i asked as I took out my phone. "Yeah it's in my shirt pocket." she said as she kept her eyes on her book. I raised an eyebrow and glance down at her top. I chuckled and reached down to take it from the pocket, accidently brushing my fingers against her breast in the process. "Oops." I smirked.

She sent me a wicked smile before turning back to her book. I sighed and plugged in the earphones, putting my music on shuffle before laying back against my seat happily. Soon i felt myself start to drift off to sleep to the music styles of Ed Sheeran. The man's a genius.

___

"Hopped off a plane at-"

"NOT AGAIN NIALL!"

Everyone burst into laughter as Louis shook his head disapprovingly at Niall who shrugged and helped Sienna step off the plane. "Stop hating on my swag ok." Niall flipped us off before shrugging an arm around sienna. "That's totally not swaggy Niall." Aria mocked Niall who scoffed. "Stop using Justin Bieber quotes against me."

All banter and laughter aside now we made our way into the airprort where Paul and preston were already waiting for us. "how was your flight?" Paul asked us all as we shrugged. "it was fine."

"Until Niall started to fart. The boy farts like he farted stairway to heaven which is like a seven minute song mind you." Aria gave Niall a dirty look as he shrugged. "You call it fart I call it nature's perfume."

"Girls don't dig guys who fart like an exhaust pipe at the back of a truck." Aria rolled her eyes at Niall who scoffed. "Sienna totally digs it though, right babe?" Niall turned to Sienna who blushed. "I don't mind really."

"See, argument. Invalid." Niall snapped his fingers at Aria who chuckled and shook her head at Niall and sienna as they began to walk away. "'How's the crowd looking Pauly?" Louis slapped Paul on his back as he stood next to him. "The usual. Big and loud." Paul said as Aria giggled. "That's what she said."

Aria turned around me quickly and the both of us shared a high five as we laughed. "Haha penis jokes." I laughed as I nodded at her. "So how do you want to do this?" Liam asked Paul. "The buddy system" Paul said. "Preston will bring Louis, Harry and Aria. I'll bring you and zayn." Paul told us as we nodded.

"Okay go." Paul motioned for me, Aria and Lou to go with Preston. We began to walk and immediately bright flashes of light and loud screaming were practically surrounding us.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT HARRY YOU'RE SO PERFECT IN PERSON OH MY GOD THIS IS REAL YOU,RE REAL I JUST-"

"LOUIS LICK MY BODY!"

"IS THAT ARIA?! ARIA GURL I LOVE YOU!"

"LARRY LARRY LARRY LARRY LARRY LARRY LARRY-"

"SHUT THE FULL CUP HOLY JESUS ZIAM CHRIST."

I turned back and sent Zayn and Liam a laugh as they waved at fans. "You can't stop to talk to the fans, sorry." Preston sighed as he tugged us along. I frowned and followed after him with Louis who looked disappointed as well. They're the reason we're even here in the first place. We should be able to talk to fans when we want to.

"Have you seen my daughter?!" A woman yelled over the loud crowd but still went unheared. "HAS ANYONE SEEN MY BABY!?" she screamed again. "PRESLEY WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Wait-wait-wait-wait-" Aria stopped us and ran back towards the crowd. She neared a certain group of teenage girls who began screaming her name. She bent down and disappeared into the crowd. My eyes widened and I turned to Preston who still had a tight grip on my arm.

Soon Aria returned and she was carrying a little girl, no older than four I'm guessing who was crying furiously into aria's shoulder. Aria jogged towards the woman who let out a long breath in relief as she retrieved the little girl form Aria. "Thank you so much, you're a saint." the woman hugged Aria who smiled. "No problem miss. I just saw her in the crowd getting trampled so i knew i had to do something."

"Presley's a really big fan of your music." The lady turned to me as her daughter wiped her tears away and stared up at me with a huge smile. "HAWWY!" I smiled as well. "She's absolutely adorable. My favorite artist is Elvis Presley." I winked at the little girl who giggled. "Would it be too much trouble to ask for an autograph and a photo?" The lady asked. I turned to Preston who let out a short breath. "make it quick."

"Come with me." I ushered the woman and her child to the side. "Aria babe can you take the picture?" I asked Aria who nodded and came along as well. I took out my silver sharpie- well it's Aria's sharpie but it's mine now MUAHAHAHA- and leant down to Presley's level. "What would you like me to sign beautiful?" I asked the little girl who blushed and tapped her mum's arm. Her mum chuckled and handed her daughter the Up All Night album and a photo of me and of the boys.

"These pwease." she smiled adorably, dimples erupting on her rosy cheeks as she swayed from side to side. "Sure." i smield at her as I signed the album and the photo. "would you liek the boys to sign these as well?" I asked her. "YEAH YEAH!" She beamed cheerfully and I handed the two items to Preston to give to the other's to sign. "Now, picture time!" I cheered as I picked her up and propped her on my hip.

"Say Kitty!" Aria chuckled as Presley and I beamed. "KITTY!" click went the camera and the picture was taken. No sorcery required. "Can I- Can I get a pictor wit you and her?" Presley asked me as she looked up at Aria and I. "Sure sweetie." Aria smiled as she handed the lady her camera. Aria stood beside the Presley so she was in between us. "smile!" The mum said and we all smiled big.

After she took the picture, Presley turned and hugged Aria and I before practically flying back to her mum who looked grateful. "Thank you so much." She said, sending us a warm smile before her and Presley walked away.

Aria and I walked back to the boys who handed Presley and her mum the album and picture as they left. "Okay now come along boys and girls." Paul said as he pushed us out. We all climbed into the large car and buckled in. After Paul and Preston got in as well, we immediately left.

"Where are we staying?" Aria asked curiously as she leant against me. "I have no idea actually, Paul were are we staying?" I asked Paul, leaning forward as I draped my arm across Aria's lap. "A nice beach house Simon rented for you lot." Paul said as we all cheered. "YEAH BEACH HOUSE! GONNA HIT THE BEACH ONCE WE GET THERE!" Louis danced as we all laughed and agreed. "DEFINITELY!"

"Does that mean i finally get to see your new tattoos?" Aria asked me with a small smile. "Yup!" I said as she grinned. The ride to the beach house we were staying at was a bit long due to traffic but once we got there, we immediately jumped out of the car and grabbed our bags. "I CALL THE ROOM WITH THE BALCONY!" Sienna yelled as she walked up the steps quickly with her bags.

The room with the balcony is the best room because it was the farthest from the other's, the biggest and the prettiest. "I got this." Aria sent me a wink before she piled her bags beside me then bolted past Sienna cackling as she made a run for it. "NOT IF I GET THERE FIRST!" Aria screamed form inside the house.

"Oh HEELLL no!" Sienna dropped her bags and ran in after her. The boys and I struggled quite a lot as we entered the house. "We should go check on them" Liam said worriedly as we all nodded and carried our bags up the steps. We walked up the stairs and followed the sounds of the two who were still yelling. We reached the end of a long corridor and opened the door.

"I WAS HERE- FIRST!" My eyes widened as I gawked at the situation in front of me which caused me to drop my bags. Aria was currently straddling sienna on the bed, her hands holding up sienna's arms as she hovered over Sienna, her hair forming a messy curtain around the two. I didn't hesistate to take photos... in various angles. "UGH ARIA GET OFF ME!"

"NO! HARRY AND I ARE DATE-ING THEREFORE WE SHOULD HAVE THIS ROOM!" Aria shot back as sienna huffed in defeat. "Jesus crust fine just get off me your crushing my stomach!" Sienna wailed as Aria rolled off her. "Thank you!"

Aria smiled to herself proudly as she ushered the other's out of the room. "Am I awesome or am I awesome?" Aria asked me as she pulled her bag up onto the large queen bed. "You're awesome?'I was confused by her question but shook it off as I cheered. "Yeah we got the best room in the house!"

"I wonder if these walls are still sound proof." I said as i approached Aria. "Why-" I cut her off as I pushed her lightly onto the bed . "Oh." she smiled cutely as I climbed over her and leant down, hovering over her lips to tease her. "Oh is correct." I brought her lips to mine and kissed her hungrily. Now that we were alone-ish, I could finally kiss her without having the other's around to gag.

The kiss grew heated and soon we were making out, still in the same positions we were in but not making any move to go further or to stop. I liked kissing Aria; it's like every time I kiss her I feel like I'm home. It's hard to explain really. Just being with her makes me feel warm and happy inside. When I'm angry or mad, or insanely frustrated and stressed, I watch the videos we have on my phone of us goofing around. Hearing her voice sooths me.

"Hey guys we're about to hit the bea- OH MY GOD MY EYES! SHIT GUYS LOCK THE DOOR FIRST!" Louis screeched as I groaned and rolled off of Aria who giggled and sat up. "Sorry Lou we will next time." She turned to Louis who shook his head at us. "Next time... Anyways as I was saying before you both decided to blind me, we're all hitting up the beach in a few so I was voluntold to ask you two if you want to come with." Louis said.

"Yeah sure just give us a sec." Aria spoke for the both of us as Louis nodded and quickly ran out. "Okay I'm gonna go change into my trunks then." I said as I reached into my bag and pulled out my Hawaiian themed trunks. "Unfortunately, I'm going to have to change into my bikini. Sorry if I blind you while we're at the beach." Aria chuckled as she got up and brought her bag into the washroom to change.

"Shut up embrace your body." i told her as she sighed. "We all can't be flawless like you." She said from behind the door. "Babe I have four nipples!" I protested. "Yeah, one to breast feed each band member I know." I burst out laughing at her retaliation. "I never thought of it that way. I need to tweet that." I said as I took out my phone and took a picture of my chest.

I tapped the twitter icon and tweeted the picture.

@Harry_Styles: "Yeah, one to breast feed each band member, I know" @AriaH on my 4 nips #flawless pic.twitter.com/4k3f8

I threw my phone onto the bed and quickly changed into my trunks before slipping on a white t-shirt with sleeves rolled up just how I like them. "Babe you done yet?'I asked Aria as I pulled out my Ray Bans and slipped them on. "Yeah." Aria opened the door and walked out, almost tripping as she put on her flip flops. She was wearinghttp://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=77696990, my top hung loosely around her small frame, revealing the straps of her white bikini.

I smiled at her. "Wearing my top to the beach huh?" she nodded. "I like it, it's comfy." she said as she hugged herself. "Got everything?" I asked as she shoved a bunch of stuff into her bag. "Yup! Let,s go!" The both of us ran out of our shared room and down the corridors and down the stairs, stopping in fornt of the other's who were waiting for us.

"Is everyone present?" Louis boomed. "YES!" We all yelled as he nodded. "Alright! Off we go then!" Lousi yelled as he opened the fornt door. Everyone cheered as they grabbed their things and made their way outside. I took Aria's hand in mine and walked beside her as we walked across the street towards the beach where lots of people were currently at. Did not think this through.

"If we get mobbed, I'm drowning myself." zayn muttered, causing us to laugh shortly but continue to walk towards the beach. "It's not so bad. Chicks in bikini's mobbing us? Yes please." I smirked as I fist bumped Louis. "Ahem?" Aria cleared her throat and my eyes widened as i turned to her. "I mean, ew no girl's in bikini's mobbing us ew no thank you." i smiled innocently as she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Nice save Harry but-" Aria's words trailed off as a group of teenage lads walked passed us, shirtless and tossing around a volleyball. "Ahem." I cleared my throat but her eyes were still on the group. "AHEM AHEM!" I tried again. I was going to give up and just pull her away but when one of the blokes winked at my girl, I threw myself to the ground and began to choke violently. "AHEM AHEM AGHH ACKKK PHFTTT-" Aria finally snapped out of her little trans and bent down to help me up. "What are you doing?" She asked me as i dusted myself off.

"Trying to get your attention!" I told her pointedly as I turned her well away from those blokes. "Hmm not a good feelings is it Harry?" Aria asked as she crossed her arms. "Wait so you weren't really staring at them?" I felt confused. "I wouldn't say staring. They're hot yeah but I couldn't care less about them when I got pudgy old you." she smiled up at me as she poked my stomach.

"Hey stop I'm ticklish! You know you're the only chick in a bikini I'd allow to mob me, if you know what i mean." I winked at her as the other's gagged quite loudly. "OKAY WE GET IT, YOU TWO ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP DON'T RUB IT IN! SAVE THE SWEET TAK FOR THE BEDROOM JESUS!" zayn yelled as he pushed passed us and dumped his bags by a palm tree before taking off his top and running straight towards the water.

Everyone else left their bags by the tree as well and began to take off their normal clothes. I was first to take off my shirt, tossing it aside as I stretched a little in front of Aria who rolled her eyes. I chuckled and watched her shake off her shorts and pull of her top to reveal her white bikini. My eyes widened a little but returned to normal when she tossed her shirt at me.

I chuckled and removed the top from my face and smiled as she let her hair down in long waves down her back. "LAST ONE IN PAYS FOR LUNCH!" Aria suddenly yelled before her, Louis and Sienna made a bolt for the water. I looked towards Liam who shook his head. "I'm gonna stay behind and guard our things until paul gets here." He said as i nodded then made a run for it myself.

Of course I was the last one in the water, but in my defense everyone got a head start. "S'NOT FAIR!" I wailed as I swam towards Louis and Sienna who were swimming around Niall and zayn. "Hey where,s Aria?" I asked them. "I don't know. She was here a second ago." Niall shrugged.

"Boo."

"AHHHHHHH FUCK ME!" I screamed, turning around and swimming off a bit in shock as Aria laughed loudly. "YOU SHOULD-YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!" she laughed as she swam towards me. "You're mean." I frowned and crossed my arms. "But you love me." She smirked, flicking water at me as I grunted and flicked water back at her. "Yes I do, but please stop flicking water at me." I cried.

She stopped and giggled as I pulled her in close for a hug. "Thank you." I smirked as I held her close. "Are those-" She ran her fingers along the sparrows on my chest. "Yes. These are my new tattoos." I said. "Why birds though?" She asked curiously. "Well you see, before I met you and before you metme we were both kindof isolated and didn't really trust anyone; like we felt like we were alone. But now that we've met AND fallen for each other, we're pretty much free and it's like nothing's really holding us back anymore. Therefore, birds." I smiled as I pointed at them. "The smaller one is you." I told her as I pointed to the slightly smaller one which was on the left where my heart is. "Because that's where my heart is and i want you to always be there."

"That's really sweet of you Harry." She smiled up at me before looking back at the sparrows andplanting a tiny kiss on each of them. "Any other's?" she asked and I nodded, pulling her close so i could whisper in her ear. "Yes but it's somewhere where only you can see it when we're alone and no one's around." I told her as she nodded shortly.

"Where is it then?" She asked as I smiled and took her free hand. I kiss it softly then placed it back in the water. She tilted her head to the side, looking at me confused but what made her confused look more adorable was when she realized I had slipped two of her fingers past the edge of my trunks.

"Harry-" I cut her off with a short kiss then continued to push her hand down until it reached just below my v-line. I ran her fingers along the skin there and smiled at her as she looked up at me. "What does it say?" She asked, figuring it out that they were words.

"Guess you'll have to find out later on then?" I winked at her, causing her cheeks to turn bright red. "Okay." I expected one of her sassy remarks but this slightly quirkier side of her was fine for me too.

Our short moment was soon broken by a heavy gasp behind me. "Aria?" I looked down at Aria and noticed she seemed to gasp as well as she pushed herself away from me.

"Oh my God..."

______________________________

o snap who is this mystery person? Is it anonymous making his/her first appearance? or simply an old friend of Aria's? filler chapter = yay cliffhangers~

next chapter we find out who this mysterious person OR personS is, and probably a smut scene, idk maybe if this chapter actually reaches the amount of VOTES I ask for :) more to come in CMS zayn still needs a girlfriend ;) ; ) ; )

and guys omigod i checked the 1dff site and holy fudge nuggets CMS is in the top 10 longest stories :O im actually really happy haha go check it out if u want

(10+ VOTES FOR NEXT UPDATE)

follow my twitter @abigailtommo i will love u forever .xx