party time!

y/n pov

I started to get to know the four boys more, they told me they were in a band and they would get big and i had faith in them. I was talking to them until evan came over. "hey guys, im having a party tonight at 8 pm if y'all wanna come" he said to us "i would also really love if you came y/n." he said leaning close to my face "i guess i'll have to think about it then" i said leaning a bit more close making our lips almost touch. I loved flirting back at people i was good at it, with my looks and body it made me 10x more confident. evan then walked away gustav and george started to "ooo" at me but bill and tom just looked hurt and i was confused.

time skip when she's at home

i got home and my brother wasent home, i went to the kitchen to see a note.

Ill be home late, don't wait up. -Miguel

i read it and then threw it away. I went upstairs to my room to unpack the boxes that were just laying around my room.

time skip for when she's done

i finally finished and it was almost 7 pm. i decided to get ready for the party because obviously i wanted to go. i haven't been to a party even since i moved her and i really need a drink. I went to the bathroom and hopped in the shower doing my daily routine of hair treatment and scrubbing all over my body.

I stepped out and went to my bedroom to pick out my outfit.

I decided to go with something revealing since it's a party and i wanted to meet a few boys

I decided to go with something revealing since it's a party and i wanted to meet a few boys. I started to do my makeup for 10 mins and i finished leaving my damped curly hair down. i applied lipgloss and headed out the with my purse and phone. I walked to the address evan sent me since it was 5 mins away. i finally got to the house and entered inside seeing colored flashing lights and blasting music. I then soon see evan walk up to me. "heyy y/n welcome glad you came!" he said looking at me up and down,clearly checking me out. "of course i came, i needed this. do you have drinks?" i said to him as he walked me to the kitchen trying to push through the crowd of people. we made it to the kitchen and he handed me a red plastic cup with vodka poured into it. "thanks." i said seductively, twirling my curl around my finger as he handed me the drink. he soon walked away and i chugged the drink in 5 seconds, i needed this so bad.

I then see tom on the couch making out with some basic blondy, i gagged and poured myself more vodka. "heyyy y/n!!" bill said running up to me out of nowhere. "jesus bill! you almost scared the shit out of me." i said with a little jump bill laughed as a i jumped a little although i catched him looking at my body as he drank out of his plastic red cup. i gave him a smirk and left to go dance. i danced to every song even though i didn't know it, i moved my hips perfectly and smoothly as it was a costa rican genetic. i felt eyes on me as i moved my hips, i looked around as i danced and i saw tom staring at me, playing with his lip piercing that sat perfectly on his lip. i smirked and stopped dancing going back to the kitchen making him follow me. i grabbed a whole vodka bottle and drank out of it. "why hello there sweetheart." tom said leaning on the counter by me i felt heat rush through my body when he called me 'sweetheart'. "hey pretty boy." i said stepping a bit closer to him making out bodys touch.

he gave me a smirk and walked away to the blonde girl he was making out with. i felt something inside that made me wanna rip her hair out. i brushed the feeling away and continued to drink till i saw a tall Jamaican boy with short black dreads leaning on the wall staring at me.

toms pov

i walk back to the couch and sit only to see the same blonde girl i was making out with hop on my lap. i pushed her off with a disgust face "what the fuck man? thought we were making out." she said to me loudly "we 'were' ain't no more chick." i said to her looking around for y/n. the blonde girl left mad and then i spotted y/n talking to some Jamaican tall guy, she was twirling her hair around at him and i was about to go over there to get her away from him until they started to make out i felt anger rush through my body, why was i feeling this?

bill pov

I was drunk and all i did was drink and dance until i stopped when i saw y/n making out with a Jamaican guy evan was friends with. i felt this emotion when i saw y/n with him, the emotion was intense and anger. why did i feel like this i only knew her for 2 days.

y/n pov

I stopped making out with him and we started to talk, his name was Giovanni and he was 21 i told him my age but he didn't care and i didn't either. he held me by my hips as he drank and talked together. he was really cute but i was just in his arms for fun. i left and began to drink even more i didn't know what time it was but all i did was drink and drink.

tom pov

I see y/n take her 5th bottle of vodka in the kitchen and i walked up to her to stop her. "i think you had enough sweetheart." i chuckled grabbing the bottle from her. "heyy- i was- drinking thattt" she said while hiccuping. she stepped closer and looked at my lips putting her arms around my neck. "your really cute did you know that?" she said to me, i felt heat rush through my body "your drunk y/n i'm taking you home" i said grabbing her by the waist as i walked out the house with bill following us.

"damn she's really drunk bro." bill said watchig y/n trip on her own feet. "no really?" i said sarcastically at my brother as he punched my arm. we walked y/n to her house when i see her brother waiting for on the porch.

Miguel soon takes her from my hands and thanks us "Thank you so much guys, she can't control herself when she drinks." he says holding y/n. i see y/n slowly sobering up and thanks me and bill for taking her home.

me and bill soon start to walk away as they closed the door till we heard loud arguing.

A/N: THIS TOOK TO LONG BUT I HOPE U ENJOY PLS VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MOTIVATION 😭😭 ILYY