body.

y/n pov

I saw tom and a random chick make out and I just ran to the bathroom going pass them with tears in my eyes. He did this on purpose because i was flirting with his brother.

I ran to a stall and cried a bit, until someone knocked on it. "hey girl, you okay?" some random girl said, I opened it "yea, just. boy problems.." I said to her, she had colorful hair with lots of piercing on her face with her whole left arm covered in tattoos. she entered the stall with me "ah, boy problems.. wanna talk about it?" she told me. "my name is amy by the way," she said "I'm y/n," i said wiping my tears off. i soon explained what happened and she handed me a bottle of vodka, I drank half of it in 15 seconds. "Your angry right? well do something that will make his blood boil and regret what he did to you! your amazingly beautiful and you look like you make men fall for you." she said grabbing the vodka out of my hands, I then soon thought of something and thanked her. I walked out and grabbed 4 shots, drinking them all in 5 seconds. I walked upstairs to the vip section feeling a bit tipsy. I walked in and saw tom and the rest of them talking, tom had lipstick all over his face and neck. I felt my blood boil, but held my temper. I walked over and sat next to bill really close.

"Hey y/n, what happened to you?" tom said smirking seeing my makeup bit messed up from crying, "oh! i kinda smeared it a bit woops!" i said fixing my makeup. I grabbed another whiskey and began to drink it, I then looked over to bill who was staring at me I went close to his ear and whispered "I want you billy, please..!" i said to him while smirking, He looked at me and picked me up and put me on his lap, I giggled a bit and he smashed his lips onto mine. "damn bill! didn't know you and y/n had a thing going on! all though i did expect it." gustav said to me while georg kept on saying 'ooo' at us. As i made out with bill, his hands slowly went up my skirt, he then broke the kiss making his way to my neck he left love marks and kisses on my neck softly. I looked at tom and he looked furious. "can you guys NOT do it infront of us please!" georg said dramatically while gustav made gag noises. I giggled and we all decided to go home since georg was really drunk.

I decided to stay over at their house since my brother was out late again. I quickly went to my house to grab an oversized shirt and shorts and made my way back to the kaulitz house. Tom slammed his bedroom door and me and bill looked at each other and laughed quietly. We went to bills room since I was gonna sleep with him I jumped onto his bed and turned around, seeing him lock the door, "bill-? wha-" before I can finish he put his lips against mine.

(SMUT WARNING)

we went on like this for 3 minutes and he moved to my mouth onto my neck, he kept sucking on me and moans leave my lips. bills hand soon reaches to my shorts, looking at me if he can. I nodded lightly and he slowly pulls my shorts down. Revealing my pink laced underwear,

He slowly pulled off my underwear, he rubs his finger back and fourth on me and moans leave me before I quickly cover my mouth.

he smiled as I covered my mouth and removed his pants and boxers ' holy shit he's packing 7 inches' I bite my lip, he looks at me and smirks "ready?." he asks, before I could say yes he slides it in me thrusting back and fourth slowly, I moan loudly before covering my mouth with my hand with the other grabbing onto the sheets.

tom pov

I was trying to fall asleep until I head moaning coming from bills room. My blood began to boil and had regret for making out with that chick infront of her. I put my hands over face and grab a cigarette and start to light it to inhale it. I wanted y/n to myself, I feel like she likes me too but also likes bill?.. I inhale the cigarette more trying not to hear their 'session' I hope one day y/n can forgive me for my player act.

i really do love her..

A lot...

A/N: FIRST TIME DOING SMUT PLS BARE W ME I WAS DYING ON THE INSIDE .... 😭 ily all pls comment and vote! tyyy!!!