prologue

In Seoul today. It was midnight and pouring rain, and the whole city was dark and deserted. a girl with no shoes on running frantically down the road, fleeing from some dangerous people who were hunting her down to kill her. Her clothes were soaked, and she was gasping for air as she ran. She approached the Ham River bridge and saw the water raging with intensity due to the thunderstorm, with waves crashing against the rocks. There was tinder storm ..

She was running frantically when she found herself hiding under the bridge with some people. She sat on the edge of the bridge, hugging herself tightly and covering her mouth to avoid making any noise. Suddenly, she felt like the people who were after her were present there too and were searching for her. She became even more worried and panicked when she sensed someone's footsteps approaching her from behind. As she looked back, she saw several people with smirks on their faces, and her killer was standing right in front of her. They started moving towards her, and in a moment of panic, her leg gave out, and she fell into the water, starting to drown.

 They started moving towards her, and in a moment of panic, her leg gave out, and she fell into the water, starting to drown

As she ventured into the depth of the river, she gradually began to see the light of the sky shining through. Finally, she closed her eyes with contentment, having fulfilled her journey.

"Yo, Jingyi! Wake up! We're at grandpa's place now," Jingyi's sister nudged her awake. Jingyi had been dozing off in the car and they'd arrived at their destination. When she finally opened her eyes, she was surprised. "Holy crap, how did I get here?" she thought. She remembered falling off a bridge into a river, but now she was safe and sound.

I can't believe it! How did I end up here? I remember falling off the river," she thought. But her shock only intensified as she looked down and realized she was in the body of a young girl. As she glanced at the calendar, she was surprised to see it was the year 1999. Although she couldn't comprehend how she got there or who the people around her were, she remained optimistic and tried to make sense of her situation. Amidst her confusion, her gaze fell on one person who would change her life forever.

.

I know it was short chapter but it was chapter first so I write in short do you like this story what do you think about this story line

Well I choose female lead as jingyi because she is my bias