9~>The Spur

pls leave a vote and a comment.

🚴🚴Elo🚴🚴

We were best friends.
If anyone told me two years ago that we will ever be enemies I would have given that person a serious punch.

And what tore us apart?

Uzoamaka

We three where best friends

When I say we three,I meant
I,Kachi and Uzo.

I loved Uzo but she liked Kachi instead and only took me as a brother.

It was a unrequited love but I was willing to chest it believing that it might work out between them.

But he played her,it really left a strain in our relationship as best friends because Uzo was like the bind between us.

We didn't speak to each other for a long while but the straw that broke the Camel's back was when one of his new friends tried to drug and rape my cousin sister Ifeoma during one of our classmates birthday party.

I caught them.

But it was swept under the carpet just because the school's golden boy was defending his new friend.

This happened in our ss1 days

Uzoamaka relocated with her parents to Australia.

We keep in touch though but we weren't really close as before.

And Kachi?

I wish i could find another word deeper than hatred to describe how much I despise him..

What's even more annoying.

He's trying to play another game with a girl I'm beginning to hold dear to my heart.

I can't just place it,why does that idiot love annoying me this days.

I really adore Judith just like my sister Ifeoma.

Her elegance, intelligence,sense of humor and beauty.

She's definitely going to be a prey for the players in BRISC.

"Elo, What's up nah,what are you thinking about?" Kaycee asked

"Nothing serious my guy."

"Have you seen Yinka?"

"I think I saw her with Aishat moving towards the library"

"Okay,let me go and see her"

"Come first, Kaycee,leave Yinka to focus na, before it looks like you like following her about like woman wrapper" I teased.

"Thunder fire you there,no be me say make you no find girlfriend,
Ehen,I been wan ask,you dey trip for Judith?,they way you two are behaving like you are already..."i cut him short by trying to hit him which made him run