Introduction

Name: Rose 'Freya' 'Snotra' 'Skadi' Jonsten

Age: 26

Family: Killed by infected. Lilibet 'Frigg' 'Sif' 'Gna' Smythe, Jerka 'Gefion' 'Sol' Jonsten, Emeline 'Idun' 'Vor' Jonsten, Josephine 'Eir' 'Var' Jonsten

Infected or not: yes but immune. 20 bite marks

Occupation: smuggler

Weapons: rifle, sniper, machete, handgun

Things smuggled: food, drugs, medical supplies, etc

Bio: Rose was bitten days after the first runners came into Canada in the summer. Because of a gene defect she was immune to the virus but her family was not so lucky. Most of Canada got destroyed by the virus. Rose walked into Boston and knew how to travel through infected areas to get supplies. She meets Joel, Ellie and Tess in the museum when they were attacked by the clickers. She didn't tell them she was immune from the virus until they noticed she was bit from the clicker fight. She spent the last decade on her own fighting and surviving what's last of the known human race. Rose smuggled almost everything she could get her hands on and brought it to whoever requested it. Rose made rules for her smuggling gig which were no smuggling kids, get what you got, no asking for killing or hurting, and many more. She made the no smuggling kids rule her biggest concern because she doesn't want to take care of a kid while traveling.  Rose knows that one day she'll end up like her family so she tries to go to the last place they wanted to go to have pictures of them. She will only help so many people before she turns into the infected from the final bit she will receive. Rose prefers to travel alone because she feels at peace instead of with people because the noise will attract the infected straight to her.  Rose knew that the more people who know she's immune the more likely they want to have her to experiment on her like they do on Ellie. She traveled for far too long and alone for all of that as well. She doesn't like strangers and when she met Joel, Ellie and Tess, she was weary as she helped them with the clickers.