1.In the matter of Diona

-"The story is called: In the matter of Diona Kaltzen a child under the age of 18"- The narrator says.

-Uh, is this supposed to be real event? -Amber says uncomfortabely.
-Why did this happen? -A Fontaine citizen asked.
The people from Mondstadt looked down.

In the matter of Diona Kätzlein a child under the age of 18 years The Knights of Favonius

Investigator: Outrider Amber

-Investigation?- Yanfei asked.
-Oh I remember this! Diona is living whit Klee right now -Klee smiled not knowing why it really happened.

Name of child: Diona Kätzlein Birth date: 18 January
Age: 8
Sex: F
Residence: Springvale, Hanselwanderstraße 2

-We shouldn't be seeing this. This is privat information- Zhongli said while looking at the mic the narrator was speaking from.
-I know! But it is part of it.

Parent 1: Draff Kätzlein
Residence: Springvale, Hanselwanderstraße 2
Parent 2: Freida Kätzlein (deceased) Residence; N/A
Custody situation: Draff has full custody of Diona after the loss of his wife.

-Oh.... -The people knowing what it's like to lose a parent looked away.

Records show that the child is employed. Employer: Margret Franke, owner of the Cat's Tail.

-Employed!? -Yoimiya said.
-Yeah Diona is really good at making drinks -Kaeya said.
-Yeah Qiqi works too -Baizhu tells.

Amber shut the file she was working on and stood up. First thing she had to do was interview the employer and coworkers. She prepared a bag with her notebook, utensils, a few other necessities for such an investigation.
She left the knights HQ and made her way to the Cat's Tail. Amber knew it was next to Good Hunter, she ate there often enough. But she had rarely gone into the bar until a card game came out, and even then she wasn't there too often unless invited to play cards with someone.
It was a nice establishment... however she wasn't sure if a child should be mixing alcoholic drinks in a bar. If it was a café it might have been better. Until she had more information she had to be patient.

-This is gonna be my talk whit Margaret -Amber looks away as she says that. Eula puts a hand on her shoulder.

Margaret." Amber said.
"I'm sorry. I'm not working right now. You'll have to ask the wait staff."
"I actually have questions for you regarding Diona, if you have time." Amber said. Margaret sighed. "Then this is official knights business?"

"Yes, ma'am." Amber replied.
"Alright then. I have a private room we can talk in." Margaret said. "Come this way." Amber followed Margaret to a small room with a large table, "Can I get you anything?" Margaret asked as she held the door open.
"Oh. I don't really care for alcohol." Amber replied. "And most definitely not when I'm working."
"I'll put an order in for some snacks and juice. On me." She ran out leaving Amber in the room. Amber examined the room. The walls had paintings of cats. The largest one depicted several cats making odd faces, a small signature in the corner. Crepus.

-Its good that you don't drink on duty -Cyno says.
-Oh i remember that painting! We where there when Crepus painted that -Kaeya says whit a smile.
Diluc just nods.

The furniture was almost all cat themed. A chair with cat ears, a coffee table, and a couch. She sat down on the couch and sank into the seat. She pulled her notebook and pens out in preparation for her investigation.
She was there for a while before Margaret returned. "One of the waiters will bring it shortly." "Thank you. I won't take up much of your time."
"Take all the time you need." Margaret sat down by Amber. "This is important work."
Either she wanted to get out of doing work, or she had important information... potentially both. "How long has Diona been working for you?" Amber asked.
"A few months." "How often?"
"I try to schedule her as many days as possible... I can make sure she gets at least one hot meal in her."
"What makes you say that?"
"She approached me a couple of months ago, asking for a job. Her clothes were very tattered and old- I bought her the uniform she wears now- but she was so skinny. I don't think she gets to eat much."