DID I KILL THEM?

Song recommendation: FNF by Stray Kids.

The school bus stopped as a freckled boy ran out of the bus, A smile was spread across his face as he rushed towards his home, To meet with the sight of his parent's faces. He opened the door as he yelled out that he was home, His father who have came early from work today smiled widely as he stood from the couch and embraced the little boy.

"Welcome back, Birthday boy."

The father said as the child laughed, His eyes lighting up. Soon the father and son made their way to the kitchen where the boy's mother was baking him sweets for his birthday, Currently she was baking her son's favourite choco-chip cookies.

The freckled boy rushed closer, Reaching his hand out to steal some of the cookie dough, His mother slapped his hand away saying he can only eat it after she bakes it, The boy pouts resulting for the chuckle that left the women's mouth.

She turned around to preheat the oven but as she turned back around what she saw was his husband and son already chewing on to the cookie dough, Like she didn't just warn them to not eat. The women heaved a long sigh as the two male's stared at her with a nervous smile but soon the women couldn't help but start laughing..

The laughter of that family spread around the house but later the laughter was replaced by screams of agony, The home which was filled with all their happy memories was burning down in to ashes, The blue flames swallowed everything down, Everything which Lee Felix cherished, That day he stood there surrounded by the blue flames, Tears left his eyes unconditionally as his parents screams filled his ears.. He didn't deserved to witness something like that, He didn't deserved to get his family get taken away like that but before he knew his parents has left him all alone in this world.

Felix gasped for air as he shoot opened his eyes, The bright light flashed in to his eyes as he finally opened his eyes after the sleep he had.. It was a dream, And that dream it wasn't nothing new.. He have come around the same dream alot of times before.. And he believed that those were the memories of the day he lost his family.

"Are you okay?"

The soft voice of hyunjin filled his ears as Felix looked up at his lover who held him in his arms as he slept, The concern was evident inside those eyes of his lover as Felix slowly rose his head up from hyunjin's chest.

Felix lashes were wet from tears and hyunjin didn't failed to notice it as the male held on to the younger's arm gently.

"If it is cause you couldn't help seungmin and jeongin earlier.. Don't worry love, We will make sure that we won't leave them alone again.. We won't repeat that mistake again.."

Hyunjin comforted the boy, The both boys were feeling really guilty at knowing they couldn't help them at that time but right now the tears that was left in Felix's eyes weren't because of that reason but because of the memories of his family.

"Can I have some water?"

The freckled boy asked and hyunjin nodded, He reached out for the water bottle only to notice the bottle being empty..

"I will go get some from downstairs.."

Hyunjin said and all Felix did was nod as he lowered his gaze. Hyunjin was worried but he just decided to keep quite as he walked out of the room.

Felix eyes automatically fell over the photo frame placed over the table, The boy stood up on his feet, Walking closer and reaching for the photo frame. His gaze fell up on the photo of his family, He grazed his thumb across his mother's face then moving his gaze towards his father, They both were smiling brightly and he wish he was still able to see those smiles..