Chapter 13: She'll Just Let You Down

Int. Madarame's Museum – After School

The next scene shows the group finishing off a couple of Shadows with their weapons. Akira cuts down a Hua Po, a small fairy-like creature with red skin and a green dress, with his dagger while Ann commands her Persona, Carmen, to burn down a group of Jack Frosts, the snow men-like creatures. Carmen sends a barrage of fire blast at the Jack Frosts, burning them both to death, causing them to turn to ash and disappear.

Ryuji Sakamoto: MONA, DUCK!

Morgana turns around while fighting a Hua Po, himself, and is about to get ambushed by another enemy, a Shiki-Ouji, a Shadow that is tall in size, made out of paper with Japanese writing on it and has a samurai mask on made out of paper as well. The enemy tries to grab Morgana but he jumps out of the way while Ryuji blasts the Hua Po with a shotgun blast, turning the creature into a puddle of blood and body parts.

Morgana: That's a pretty big enemy.

Akira starts firing his Desert Eagle at the Shiki-Ouji but it's ineffective against it. The creature shoots, sharp, shurikens, made out of paper, at the team. Each member of the team is cut by the shurikens, as it pierces their skin.

Akira Kurusu: This thing is going to paper cut us to death at this rate.

The Shadow shoots more paper shurikens at Akira, who cuts all of them down with his dagger, before any of them can make contact with him.

Ann Takamaki: Anyone got any ideas?

Akira Kurusu: Bullets aren't effective...the thing is made out of paper. Hmm...let me try something.

Akira removes his mask and calls out a new Persona that he's created called a Yaksini, a purple, female creature with long black hair, gold armor, a gold crown and dual wield swords. In response, the Shiki-Ouji forms a sword out of paper and readies itself for combat.

Akira Kurusu: Huh, I didn't expect that...

The Shiki-Ouji tries to cut down Akira's Persona but it dodges the sword strike and slashes the enemy with one of its' swords. The sword hardly does any damage to the body of the Shadow.

Akira Kurusu: YAKSINI, USE AN ICE ATTACK AND FREEZE THE ENEMY!

The Yaksini blows a bright blue frost out of its mouth and it manages to freeze the Shiki-Ouji so that it can no longer move. The enemy is now surrounded in ice.

Akira Kurusu: ALRIGHT, NOW FIRE YOU'RE WEAPONS AT IT!

Akira, Ryuji, Morgana and Ann fire their weapons at the enemy and this time, the bullets are able to shatter the frozen enemy, breaking it into several pieces, before turning into darkness and disappearing.

Ann Takamaki: That was a good call, Joker; freezing the enemy made him more vulnerable to our guns.

Akira calls back his Persona and it returns to him, recreating the mask around his face in the process.

Akira Kurusu: Yeah, I think I'm finally starting to get a hang of finding enemies' weaknesses. It isn't too hard once you get used to it.

The team puts away their weapons.

Ryuji Sakamoto: I still say it's unfair that you get to hold multiple Personas and on top of that, create other ones. How the hell do you do it?

Akira Kurusu: A bunch of twin Lolli's execute my old ones and fuse them together using torture techniques.

Ryuji Sakamoto: Damn, dude, if you didn't want to tell me, then just don't; you don't have to make up shit.