Chapter Six.

Chapter 6: Let's Go Meet Lando.

"Miss Dias, welcome to my home." Smirked Pierre.

My eyes widened slightly at Pierre when he said my last name. There's only an handful of people who knows my last name and when I say an handful, I mean, Beck, Aria and the campus facility members. I begged the Dean to keep my last name anonymous for privacy reasons. If anyone was to find out, a scandal would break out.

Aria turned to look at me immediately. How did Pierre know my last name? That was a mystery that needed to be solved.

"Hey, George! I have an idea. Let's go find my boyfriend." Aria said. Without hesitation, Aria grabbed a hold onto George's hand and pulled him towards the crowd of people.

I watched as Aria and George disappeared into the crowd before I turned my attention back to Pierre. "So, are you going to get me that drink or what?" I asked and raised my eyebrows at Pierre.

"Right this way, my lady." Said Pierre. I followed Pierre through the hallway and into the kitchen where he grabbed an empty plastic red cup and poured me a drink. "So, what brings you here?" Asked Pierre. He then leaned against the counter and took a sip of his drink.

"Aria! I'm supposed to meet your friend Lando tonight." I replied as I shook my cup. Leaning towards the counter, I placed my hand onto the countertop and immediately felt a tingly sensation the moment our hands touched. Looking down at the contact made, I couldn't help but notice that his hands were so soft and huge. I locked eyes with Pierre for a second before moving my hand away from his.

"Oh! Then what are you waiting for? Let's go meet Lando." Pierre said, breaking the silence between us. He stood up and gestured for me to follow him.

As I followed Pierre out of the kitchen, I took a moment to look around. There was college students dancing, some of them were making out with each other whilst others were doing body shots. We started to approach a crowded section when suddenly somebody bumped right into me. "Sorry." The girl apologised.

"It's fine." I said and smiled at the drunk college girl.

I looked around and just for a moment I had lost sight of Pierre. Searching for Pierre frantically, I started to panic a little. I'm not afraid to be alone but knowing that I was in racer territory, surrounded by drunk students did scare me a little. I was never one to pick a fight with anyone. That was more Aria's job, not mine. She was the girl with the big mouth and guts and I was just her quiet friend.

I was brought out of my thoughts as soon as I felt someone take a hold of my hand. I looked in front of me to see that Pierre was now holding my hand. I smiled at the sight of him. He intertwined our fingers together and smiled at me. "Come on." He said.

A few short moments later, we had reached the glass sliding door that led to the backyard. "Oh good, Skye-" Aria said and trailed off as soon as she saw me walk out. The sound of Aria's voice forced me to remove my hand from Pierre's right away. However the expression on her face suggested that she had already seen Pierre and I holding hands. "You're here." She added. A confused expression on her face.

"Relax, I went to get a drink. That's all." I said and showed my cup to Aria, making sure to drink from it to break the awkward tension.

"Yeah, right." Aria rolled her eyes.

"I'm serious." I said. I was so focused on Aria that I didn't even notice that Pierre had slipped away. "Alright, you brought me here to meet Lando so where is he?" I asked.

"Right here." Said a British guy who had brown curly hair. He was wearing a black long sleeve jumper with denim skinny leg jeans. His moustache was faint which made me believe that he actually couldn't grow one. "Skyler is it?" Asked Lando.