What Might Happen In the Future of TSAMS pt 2!

Eclipse woke up, still in pain but feeling a lot better than he was, he tried to get up but a hand gently pushed him back down, "don't get up, you still need to heal" a female voice said

"Wha-? Earth?" Eclipse asked, looking at her. "Mhm"

"Where's Sun and Moon?"

"They went to go get some supplies to fix you"

"Fix me...?"

Eclipse was a bit dazed, and he had one hell of a headache.

"Mhm, they told me to keep you here so you could rest, and Moon prepared a little snack for you, you can eat things right?" Earth asked

"Yeah? I think so?" Eclipse said, a bit confused.

Earth handed him a bowl of what looked like metal croissants...

Eclipse was a bit weirded out.

"Moon made these, he eats scrap metal and it heals him, and I don't know how but somehow he made metal in different flavors...I think it's interesting" Earth chuckled a bit.

Eclipse picked one up, and he opened his mouth and bit into it

It was...soft?

And holy shit. It tasted good.

Eclipse who had never actually eaten anything at all before, made a small squeak of happiness and immediately began to eat the food he was given (THIS MAKES MY HEART HAPPY ToT)

Earth smiled at him and pat him a bit, letting him eat as much as he wanted

And as he did, he was slowly healing, some scrapes and dents in his metal were healing due to the food.

"I'll tell Moon you enjoy his food, I'm sure he'll be very happy to hear it" Earth said with a smile. Eclipse wasn't used to this...kindness, being taken care of when he was hurt, it was always just him by himself...Was this what it was like to have someone genuinely care about you?
Eclipse genuinely smiled for once, it wasn't an evil smile or a forced smile, it was a genuine happy smile.
"awh, you should smile more! You look so cute!" Earth said happily, Eclipse blinked and blushed heavily in embarrassment as he hid his face
"Oh- I'm sorry, haha!"

(EARTH IS BEST BIG SISTER)

"Earth, we're back!" Sun's voice called from the play-area.
"Oh good, he's awake" Earth responded as Sun and Moon came through the curtains.
Sun and Eclipse made eye contact, and Eclipse glanced away awkwardly.
"Hey, how are you holding up?" Moon asked, coming over.
"I'm fine...mainly" Eclipse responded quietly
"You're a lot better when you aren't constantly trying to kill us" Moon said with a lighthearted smile.

After that, the room was quiet and actually kind of awkward.
"...uhm...I guess I'll leave now" Eclipse said, getting up

"What? No not after we helped you" Moon said, sitting him back down, "and we still have to fix you-"

"You don't have to fix me, I can fix myself" Eclipse insisted

"Nope, you made me feel sorry for you and now you're staying" Sun said, sighing

"But what about everything I did to you...?" Eclipse asked

"Oh I haven't forgiven you yet, but that's in the past...and no one died"

"But lunar-?"

"Lunar's being fixed by Monty"

Eclipse sat there, in thought.

"...alright...I'll stay" Eclipse said with a sigh.

"Alright! You can share my room with me, it's really big anyways" Earth says with a small smile.

Eclipse smiled a bit then nodded

"Wow, I think that's the first time I've genuinely seen you happy like that" Moon commented.

"Yeah- that's actually pretty strange to me" Sun added.

Eclipse covered his face with one of his hands, "stop commenting on my smile, it's embarrassing..."  he mumbled.

He couldn't help it. He finally had a family that cared about him, and he loved it so much...