Pelmenis and pancakes - Russia

"DADDY! DADDY! WHAT ABOUT THIS ONE?!" Hermie shouted, pointing to a Roman Helmet keychain. The two were looking at souvenirs while they waited for their next flight to come in, and Hermie just INSISTED they get presents for AAAAAAAALL of the family (not that Draco wasn't already planning on it)

"Hmm... it's nice, but... who would it be for?"

"Um... Uncle Won-Won?"

"but you already got him the I love Rome t-shirt"

"Uncle Harry?"

"Didn't you already get him the Roman Dog statue?"

"Aunt Ginny?

"Then who are you going to give the Aphrodite statue to?"

Hermie gasped "NO, that one HAS to go to Aunt Ginny, because it's so PRETTY like HER! Um... what about... Uncle... *gasp* CHARLIE! UNCLE CHARLE! HE USES HELMETS WITH THE DRAGONS, RIGHT?!"

Draco smirked as he shook his head, trying to hold in the laugh at his little's dramatics "You know... I think you're right. How else would he protect his head when the dragons breathe fire?"

"RIGHT?!" Hermie was VERY excited now

"And I don't believe we have anything for Charlie yet, so... is that who you want to get it for?"

"YES YES YES!!!!" Hermie cheered while jumping up and down like an excited pup

"Alright, little Otter. Now then... come over here and help Daddy... I want to find some pretty frames that we can put our pictures in"

"Pictures?"

"Yeah, like the one with you in the Colosseum, or when we went to Zeus' temple... you said you wanted a picture of you sitting on the broken pillar, remember?"

"Oh Yeah!... what are you going to do with them?" the toddler asked

"Well... I was thinking about giving them away for Christmas presents this year"

Hermie's eyes lit up as the tot quickly ran over to look over ALL the fun frame options

Draco smiled, seeing his baby have so much fun... smiling... giggling... it brought such joy to his heart 'Oh Mione... I wish you were here... there's so much of you in Herms, it's almost scary... I miss you, my love'

*"Attention Passengers. Now boarding flight 103, Rome to Russia. Attention Passengers. Now boarding flight 103, Rome to Russia"*

"That's us Hermie... common, we need to pay real quick, then we need to go find our seats"

"Okay Daddy"

---

"MALFOY! OVARE EAR!"

'Krum! Great to see you" the two men gave a bro-hug

"My, iz zis littale Ermmy? Ju ave gotten zo Big!"

Hermie hid behind Daddy's legs at the sight of the large Russian man "You talk funny"

Krum laughed "I zuppose zat's true. Zee, Eengleesh iz not my verst language, zo zat means I av an aczent... I pwomeese, I'm not scary. Een fact... I knew both zyour momma and pappa when zey were younger... vee ver friends"

"You knew Mommy?" Hermie's eyes lit up as the tot slowly began moving out from behind Draco's legs

"I deed" Viktor smiled at the little gently "Jur momma vas a very good friend of mine. Jee vould write me every day during fifth year. Vee vere pen pals. Een fact, I steel have zum of zee letters... vould ju like to veed dem?"