How You Meet Them

Kaz Brekker
Needed For A Job
You Were Told To Wait At The Makkers Wheel Table For Two Men, One Wearing Gloves And The Other Was Zemeni With Pistols On His Hips. You Were Sitting There Absent-Mindedly Picking At The Table When You Heard A Chair Squeak Next To You. Looking Up From Your Thoughts And Coming Face To Face With the Two Men. The One Wearing Gloves Wasted No Time And Started Talking, "My Crows And I Need You For This," He Slid A Small Piece Of Paper Across The Table To You. You Picked It Up "Jurda Parem Heist?" You Questioned. The Other Male Immediately Shushed You "Quiet, People Listen, Love." You Shrugged And Put The Paper Down "Why Me?" You Asked. The Zemeni Looked At The Other. He Sighed, "You Have A Specific Skill Set That Could Prove To Be Very Useful." You Hummed In Response
"What's In It For Me?" You Tilted Your Head
"How Does 30 Million Kruge Sound?"
"Sounds Like Enough To Get Me Out Of Ketterdam."

Jesper Fahey
At The Crow Club
You Were A New Worker In The Crow Club Working At One Of The Tables When A Man Sat Down And Asked You To Deal Him In. You Nodded And Gave Him Cards "You Got Kruge To Put In?" You Asked Him As He Glanced Over His Cards. He Sighed, Smiling And Put Some Coin On The Table. You Nodded And Dealt In Some Other Players. Soon After A Few Rounds Of Playing And It Was Late He Started Talking With You "Jesper." He Said Holding Out A Hand To You "Y/N." You Said Back Shaking His Hand
"I'm Shocked I Won That Many Times."
"Maybe Your Boss Told Me To Let You Win In Case You Came Over." He Just Smiled At You "We'll Thank You For Letting Me Win." He Gave You A Wink And Walked Away Leaving You Alone At The Table.

Wylan Van Eck
You'd Been Sent To Talk With Him
"Hello?" You Asked As You Walked Into An Open Room Filled With Liquids And Powders In Bottles. A Small Man Turned The Corner With Goggles Pulled Up To Rest On His Forehead, "Hello?" He Said In A Similar Confused Tone. You Walked In And Sat At One Of The Tables, "I'm Here To Talk To You." You Said, Inspecting One Of The Bottles. He Gently Took It Put Of Your Hands, "Are You One Of Kaz's People?" He Questioned While Putting The Bottle Back. You Nodded
"My Apologies If You Were Expecting The Bastard Of The Barrel, But Yes I Work Under Him And He Spoke To You Before. Yes?" He Nodded And You Smiled "My Name Is Y/N Y/L/N And I Have Come To Collect And Get You," You Got Up And Went Over To A Window. You Continued, "To That Ship." You Pointed To A Boat Through The Glass. He Introduced Himself To You And You And Him Ended Up Relatively Unharmed On The Ship.

Mattias Helvar
On A Slaver Ship
You Were Rather Unfortunately A Grisha Who Ended Up In Fjerda. You Knew The Risks But Figured It Was Worth It For The Coin You Were Promised, However The Drüskelle Found You And No Matter How Much Acting Like You Had No Idea Where You Were And Spoke In Kaelish, They Didn't Fall For It And Took You Aboard Where You were Promptly Tied Up With Other Grisha Below. One Night On The Ship In The Night You Had A Lantern Shone On You. You Put A Hand Up To Shield Your Face. You Were Face To Face With A Drüskelle "What?" You Whispered Harshly To Him, "Funny I Thought You Only Spoke Kaelish."
"Wow, I Don't Hear Any Laughter." He Rolled His Eyes But Slid Some Bread Through You Cell, "Why?" You Asked. He Didn't Say Anything And Walked Off. Once Again You Were In The Dark.

Mal Oretsev
Childhood Best Friends With Him And Alina
You Were New To The Orphange And You were Being Bullied By Older Kids. Fortunately, Two Children Came To Your Aid. A Girl Ran In To Distract Them, She Looked Over Her Shoulder. You Followed Her Eyes To Behind A Doorway Where A Boy Was Waiting, He Beckoned You Over To Him. He Grabbed Your Hand And Ran You Down The Hall To A Bedroom, "Don't Worry," He Started "They Pick On Me Too. Its A Good Thing Alina's Always Around." You Furrowed Your Brows "Alina? Is That The Girl?" You Asked He Nodded, "I'm Malyen." He Smiled. You Returned It And Told Him Your Name. A Few Moments Later The Girl Walked In "Alina, This Is Y/N." He Told Her. You Three Got Into Your Fair Share Of Trouble With Ana Kuya And Always Running And Hiding Or Purposely Injuring Yourselves During The Testing For Grisha, Because You Didn't Want To Be Separated From The Others.

Nikolai Lanstov
You Were The Newest Crew Member
You Were Looking For A Way To Travel And Go Place To Place, So When You Heard A Set Of Twins Talking Of Getting On A Ship You Were All For It. You Gathered Up Your Few Belongings And Went With Them. One Of Them Told You To Wait While He Got The Privateer. He Walked Out In A Florish "Hello Darling," He Said "Welcome Aboard, You're Name Is?" You Stood There Silently Until The Girl Elbowed You "Uh, Y/N." You Spoke. He Glanced From You To The Man Next To Him, "Not Much of A Talker I See." He Gently Took You By The Shoulder, "I'm Sturmhond, I'm Going To Give You A Very Quick Tour Of Your New Home For The Foreseeable Future." He Gave You A Tour And Introduced You To The Rest Of The Crew.

Inej Ghafa
Went With Kaz To Pay Off Her Indenture
"Where Are We Going Boss?" You Asked As the Two Of You Strode Down The Dark Streets Of Ketterdam, He Cast You A Small Glare "You'll Find Out When We Get There. Isn't That Right?" He Told You
"You're Speaking To Me Like I'm A Child."
"Technically You Are."
"You Are Too, You Know." You Shot Back. He Scoffed And Turned The Corner. You Gave Him A Confused Look "A Brothel?" You Asked Youself "Why?" He Side Eyed You And Went Inside. The Two Of You Walked To Tge Desk Where Tante Heleen Was Waiting "We're Closed." She Said Not Bothering To Look Up, Kaz Threw Down Some Papers. She Looked Up And Grabbed The Papers, "You Have The Money?" She Asked, He Only Nodded. She Turned To A Woman Standing There, "Bring Down The Lynx Please." She Demanded. The Woman Disappeared For A Few Moments But Came Back Down Holding A Small Woman By The Arms, She Didn't Struggle As She Was Led Down The Stairs, "Thank The Nice Gentleman And His Friend For Paying You Off." She Whispered Harshly. The Woman Didn't Say Anything And Stood Between You And Kaz. As You Left You Heard A Small, "Thank You." Escape Past Her Lips.

Nina Zenik
You Met Her On The Slaver Ship
You Were In The Cell Next To Hers. The Two Of You Got To Talking, "Can't You Just Bend The Bars?" She Asked You, "No, I've Tried. It Doesn't Work." A Tall Man Came Up, "No Talking." He Said, Putting Food Just Beyond Your Reach. You Sighed And Rolled Your Eyes. When The Ship Sank She Found You Almost Frozen In The Water And Tried Hauling You Up Onto The Makeshift Raft. Once She Successfully Pulled You Up A Head Came To The Surface "Drüsje!" He Shouted, You and Nina Pulled Him Up, "Do You Want Our Help Or Not?" Nina Said As she Surged Him, Then You With Warmth. You Made It To Shore Though You Were Shivering And Found A Hut With Furs.

Alina Starkov
The Cartographer Team
You Were On The Same Team As Her, And Were Set To Go Into The Fold With Her And The First Army. As You Gathered Up Your Things You Told Her, "Don't You Think This Is Dangerous? I Mean, We Aren't Really Good With Weapons, We Were Put On Cartography For A Reason." She Just Shook Her Head "That's Why The First Army Is There With Us, Y/N," She Told You As She Gathered Up The Last Of Her Things "Now Come On We Don't Want To Be Late." She Grabbed Your Hand And Started Down The Dirt Path To Your Ship. You Soon Realized That You Were Right, That This Was Dangerous.

Thank You For Reading!!

Signed
Pluto ∆