₀₁. DON'T GET TOO COMFORTABLE

- ͙۪۪̥˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

Season TenEPISODE III & IV

Season Ten
EPISODE III & IV

A shaky sense of worry overcame Reina as she positioned herself in the centre of the makeshift sofa that'd been seemingly set up in the middle of nowhere, awaiting the arrival of the four boys she was supposed to meet that morning.

Before she'd arrived at the group date set up, she'd met Whitney — a like-minded, equally as nervy-but-excited new bombshell who'd been sent on her own private date with original islander, André — who had instantly grown a liking to the girl, despite only having known her for a few hours during filming for their introductions.

So, whilst Whitney had been introduced to the Villa already as the initial surprise for recently single man André, Reina was soon to come as a second blow to the female islanders, as the villa was soon to receive the perfectly crafted message that producers were due to send to a lucky boy's phone at any moment.

( Boys,
 don't get too comfortable in there without André, he's not the only one having fun this morning. Get ready to leave the Villa, 'cause I'm waiting to get to know you all.
 With love, Reina.
)

Safe to say, Rei was worried. A million different thoughts ran through her mind, yet not one was put at ease by the multiple camera workers and producers swarming the area like bees to their hive. What were the boys like? Would any of them be compatible with her? Would any of them even like her? Most importantly, were the cameras getting her good side?

All these doubts were forcefully pushed aside the moment one of the primary people in charge had informed her that her five dates were on their way; they would be arriving at the location shortly. Luckily for Rei, she didn't have to wait long, either.