₀₂. NEW DAY, NEW BOMBSHELL

- ͙۪۪̥˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

Season TenEPISODE IV

Season Ten
EPISODE IV

Waking up the next morning was almost surreal to Reina, not only had she shared a bed with Whitney as they were the only two single girls, but she'd only just let it hit her that she'd spent the entire night sleeping in a room beside multiple strangers.

"How you feeling this morning?" Whitney asked her fellow bombshell as she handed her a pair of sunglasses, the two of them blanking out the white noise of the others' conversation.

"So weird, so weird," Rei muttered, earning her a hum of agreement in response, "But plan of action? Get my game face on, crack on, start turning heads."

Whitney let out an outburst of laughter at her abrupt change in tone, "I wish I had your enthusiasm to do this shit so early in the morning, right now, I'd rather go back to sleep than get to know anyone," She joked, resting her head on Reina's shoulder.

Smiling at her bedmate's words, Reina offered a nonchalant response, "You know what they say, the early bird catches the worm, and the graft waits for no one, right?"

"Okay, it's giving bad bitch," Whitney muttered, causing the two girls to burst into laughter, causing confusion amongst the others as their chuckles were loud enough to catch the room's attention.

The morning progressed rapidly; once the obligatory morning debriefs had been and gone, Reina found herself laying out on the daybeds, soaking in the sun as she awaited her first 'suitor' of the day to approach. Since waking up, she'd already spoken to Zach, Mitchel and Tyrique, and their forward approach was not making her decision any easier.

"Mind if I join you?" Reina lifted her sunglasses to the top of her head to meet eyes with André, who was towering over her lying spot.

"Of course, you can," Her smile lit up the already bright garden as she shifted over to make room. The girl patted the space beside her to indicate his welcome on the bed: the interaction didn't go unnoticed by Catherine and Ella, who watched with a smile from the next daybed over as they watched their friend try to crack on with the new girl.