The Past

⚠️suicide ⚠️

Izuku:ok Now I will tell you my story about how I became rimuru Tempest.

As izuku was getting ready to tell the story he took a sip of his tea that diablo gave him earlier.

Izuku:*stops sipping tea*ah the tea is wonderful thank-you diablo

Diablo:*happy diablo noises*

Izuku:ok where to start.

Iida:midoriya or Tempest

Izuku:iida just call me either
lord rimuru or lord izuku u might wanna use honorific because my subordinates are giving u death stare.

Iida:*notices*

Subordinates:stare

Izuku:*raises his hand* never mind just call midoriya.

Iida:ok midoriya if you please start from the beginning.

Izuku: I only told 2 people know about this one of them being nezu.

Izuku's gf: is one of them her.

Izuku:Yeah of course she's been with me with me since the beginning so I told her.

Izuku's gf:*jealous aura*

Izuku:*clears his throat*ok here it goes my story.

Izuku: I was born quirkless and I was treated like I was scum. I was abuse by the students teachers and the principal of mrey junior high I handled it best I could.

Inko:Izuku honey why did you not tell me this.

Izuku:I'm sorry mom i didnt want to be a nuisance to you mom.

Izuku:back then I always thought I was worthless as my own name

As a female with silver blue hair barge into the room.

Izuku:oh hey c-*slapped*

????:baka you know how much I hate it you talk bad about yourself.

Izuku:Sorry.

Everyone looked at her and izuku

Uraraka:who areyou why do you look like izuku

????:notice you are my darling izuku's best friend.

Uraraka:(darling) yeah I'm one of izuku best friends who are you.

????:I'm the wife of the person you call izuku midoriya.

????:my name is ciel

1A girls:she looks so cute

Inko: so your my son's wife.

Carrea:miss inko she's lord izuku's proclaimed wife and she is a manas.

Aizawa:what's a manas

Benimaru:lady inko a manas are a race of Spiritual Lifeform with the innate ability to freely manipulate information particles and exist purely in information form, otherwise known as a Digital Nature.

Shion:relationship between a being with are usually just partners originally ciel sees lord rimuru as her master.

Bakugo:GET ON WITH YOUR DAMN ORGINS STORY YA DAMN DEKU.

At this moment the ogres the primordial geld and millim were getting ready to attack Bakugo as izuku raised his hand for them to stop.

Izuku:*clears his throat*in short I jumped of the building of my school killing myself in the process.

As silence hit the room momo dare to break the silence.

Momo:if that's the truth how are you here.

Izuku:oh that it's better that I show instead of me telling you all ready ceil.

Ceil:ready*raises both her hands*.

As a bright light fills the room and then everything is black but they could see each other.

Iida:izuku where are we?

Izuku: we are in me and ciel's imaginary space its where we can show you my memories so be quiet watch the window.

As everyone starts to watch the last 2 years.

TO BE CONTINUED
-------------------------------------------------------------
I RUSHED THIS NOT REALLY GOOD BUT IM WORKING ON THE NEXT PART IMMEDIATELY LOOK OUT FOR THE NEXT PART IZUKU'S ADVENTURE PART1