izuku's adventure part 2

As Rimuru woke up after a few days when rimuru named the Direwolves and goblins

Rimuru: *yawns* Good morning

???: "Ah! Lord Rimuru! You're awake!"

Rimuru looked up and saw a female goblin in front of him.

Rimuru: "Uh... yeah." 'Who's that?! And why does she look like Haruna?!'

???: "I'll inform Elder Rigurd of your recovery."

Rimuru: "Sure..." 'What the heck... who-'

Rigurd: "Lord Rimuru! You're awake!"

Rimuru: "Hey, Rigurd. Who was that wo-"

Rimuru: "Who the heck- Rigurd?! How'd you get so ripped?!"

Rigurd: "Haha, yes, my Lord! It is I, Rigurd! It joys me to see you awake!"

Rimuru: 'Wh- How- When?!'

Rigurd: "Please come this way, my Lord. The feast is nearly ready."

Rimuru: "Uh.... cool." Once Rimuru went outside the hut, he was shocked to see everyone suddenly getting growth spurts, excluding a select few, for some odd reason.

Rimuru: 'Why the heck is everyone-'

Ranga: "Master! Allow me to express my deepest joy in your recovery!".

Rimuru: "Ranga, that you?!"

Ranga: "Yes, it is me, Ranga!"

Rimuru: *starry eyes*"you look so cool."

Ranga: "It fills me with joy to receive such praise from you, Master."

Ranga started wagging his tail violently, which whipped up a heavy whirlwind.

Rimuru: 'What the heck  happened ?!

TIMESKIP!

After Great Sage told Rimuru about how monsters evolve after being named, he understood it all now. And then they all had a feast to celebrate everyone's evolution and the end of conflicts.

And Rimuru had a chat with Ranga and the rest of the pack, and how they also evolved into Tempest Wolves upon Rimuru naming them.

Despite only Ranga being named, the whole pack evolved.

Right now, Rimuru was on a small tree stump in the middle of the village, in front of everyone

Rimuru: "Alright, so now that you're all here, I wanna clear a few things up first. As you can see, our little group has grown much larger. So to avoid any problems, I wanna lay down some ground rules. One, there will be no fighting  each other. Two, just because you've evolved doesn't mean you can look down on other species one thing i will not tolerate is discrimination. And lastly, no attacking humans. That's all. Any questions?"

Rigor: "Uh...."

Rimuru: "Yeah?"

Rigor: "Why mustn't we attack humans?"

Rigurd: "You dare question Lord Rimuru's judgement?

Rimuru: "It's fine, Rigurd. And the answer is simple. I like them my goal is simple I want  monsters and humans both exist and prosper together ."

Rigur: "I see. It all makes sense!"

Everyone nodded, they seem to get the gist of it.

Rimuru: (Good. Cuz I didn't understand a word I just said.) "And look, it's better to make friends with humans than to make enemies with them. And those are the rules I want you guys to follow. Now... rules are done, now let's move onto roles..."