The clan dictionary (dont need to read)

GOATCLAN

The Dirty and Indolent

LEADER

SANDSTAR—a short haired, black and red, classic calico she-cat, with gold eyes.

DEPUTY

CHANTERELLEHEART—a black and red, spotted tortoiseshell-tabby she-cat, with short fur, and amber eyes.

MEDICINE CAT   

ROOKBRIAR—a short haired, black tom, with gold eyes.

WARRIORS

SOOTSTORM—a black tom, with short fur, and yellow eyes.

POPPYWHISKER—a short haired, red classic tabby she-cat, with gold eyes.

SLUGFOOT—a short haired, black tom, with hazel eyes.

ROSEFUR—a short haired, red mackerel "pseudo-tabby" tom, with gold eyes.

GORSESTRIPE—a long haired, cream spotted tabby tom, with yellow eyes.

GARLICLEG—a white tom, with short fur, and hazel eyes.

BREAMBERRY—a blue ticked tabby she-cat, with long fur, and yellow eyes.

APPRENTICES  

RAVENPAW—a short haired, white she-cat, with a black and red classic calico tail and ears, and blue eyes.

CROWPAW—a short haired, black mackerel tabby tom, with green eyes.

COOTPAW—a black she-cat, with sparse fur, and yellow eyes.

REDPAW—a long haired, red classic "pseudo-tabby" tom, with amber eyes.

RUSSETPAW—a red spotted tabby tom, with long fur, and yellow eyes.

CHERVILPAW—a sparse haired, white tom, with yellow eyes.

QUEENS

GOLDENTHROAT—a sparse haired, red she-cat, with gold eyes.

SHADOWCLOUD—a black she-cat, with short fur, and gold eyes.

ELDERS

THRIFTBERRY—a red mackerel tabby tom, with short fur, and hazel eyes.

MISTLETOEFACE—a short haired, lilac and cream, mackerel calico-tabby she-cat, with blue eyes

BROOKCLAN

The Analytical and Cautious

LEADER

CYPRESSSTAR—a red classic "pseudo-tabby" she-cat, with short fur, and hazel eyes.

DEPUTY

GORSELEG—a short haired, caramel and apricot, spotted tortoiseshell-tabby she-cat, with copper eyes.

MEDICINE CAT

BRINDLESTONE—a black and red, mackerel tortoiseshell she-cat, with short fur, and gold eyes.

WARRIORS

ROOKCLAW—a black mackerel tabby she-cat, with short fur, and green eyes.

SQUIRRELPELT—a red mackerel "pseudo-tabby" tom, with short fur, and gold eyes.

YELLOWBRIAR—a short haired, cream classic "pseudo-tabby" tom, with copper eyes.

WHITEBRIAR—a white she-cat, with short fur, and amber eyes.