Welcome to Brookclan

Welcome to Brookclan! To clear some things up after the tsunami Brookclan took over Riverclans old camp. We are made of the few cats that didn't abandon our area! Our camps still a mess, moss scattered all over the clearing but so far we're doing just fine for a new clan! "LET ALL CATS OLD ENOUGH TO SWIM GATHER TO HEAR MY WORDS!" Cypressstar called out her red coat shining in the bright sun... Gorseleg climbed up onto the deputy rock next to Cypressstar her copper eyes fixed on the middle of the clearing as the clan cats gathered around them. "Sheepkit from now on until you get your warrior name you shall be know as Sheeppaw! Rookclaw you have shown great courage and strength so im hoping that you shall pass over all you have learnt to Sheeppaw as his mentor!" She called out tail swatting flies behind her. Sheeppaw moved over to his mentor touching noses with them. After that Cypressstar sat up her head held high "CLAN DISMISSED!" After she spoke more cats moved out and back to what they where doing. Gorseleg spun on the spot now facing the leader. She looked up at her a confused look on her face, Gorseleg sighed "EHM!" She yelled quiet enough for only the leader to hear. "Oh yeah.." she whispered back.. "we dont need to do patrols right?" She bent over facing Gorseleg. She sighed "i guess thats fine then..." they both sat up in there seats soon getting up to head of to their dens.

258 WORDS!

 (sorry its 9:30 rn so its kinda short...)