『 FANGIRL: CHAPTER 1 』

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Nonsense By Sabrina Carpenter

"Beyond the door, I'm waiting for you
Let's go to Wonderland~! "

A ringtone sounded out in an early morning, the teen woke up in a daze, quickly turning off her phone's alarm with a lazy click of her finger.

I don't want to go.

The teen thought, she then wiggled in her spot, rubbing her face into her pillow, trying to wake herself up.

She didn't want to talk so early, she needed some water in her throat before she talked for the day.

Her round and plump legs' bones sounded out cracks as she stretched from her spot, sitting up from her bed and then standing up.

[Name] could feel the ground as she stood in the ground, as she slouchingly walked on the ground with light steps.

She opened her phone trying to see the time.

4:50am

[Name] just grunts, she knows how early she was, but she hated being late or on time, she likes being early, a hour early to be exact, she has no idea but she has this unrelenting anxiety on being late.

Classes start by 7:30am, she likes being at school by 6:15am or earlier, besides its the first day, she would have woken up at 5:00am but instead she sacrificed 10 minutes of sleep.

Grabbing her towel and going downstairs where the hot water in the bathroom is the prominent in the early morning, she check herself out in mirror, she gloomed for how horrendous she looked and celebrated silently for how refreshing this shower will be, not speaking a word.