『 FANGIRL: CHAPTER 2 』

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Hey Lover! By Wabie

"Is there anything you need?! "

[Name] had shouted from her shock.

Right in front of her poor figure was Jack Howl, well, to her thinking, she thought it was a cosplay.

[Name] who fell onto the floor due to her shock was gasping at the sight of one of her moral support characters.

"I didn't mean to scare you, I was just... " Jack didn't continue his words, too shy to admit him caring about someone.

Jack, who just came from the restroom and saw [Name]'s poor anxious figure decided to help.

Before Jack could continue, [Name] stood up on her own and quietly took out her phone from her pocket.

...

Jack was hesitant, the girl seemed pretty scared of him—

"—Are you a cosplayer?! You look legit, legit! " [Name] excitedly asked, her shock turned into excitement.

"Cos...play? "

"No, cause, like even the ears and wig look really good, I mean you look so cute, the height too is pretty accurate! Even the eyes are as pretty! " Jack was taken aback, what was this girl even saying.

Wig? Pretty eyes?

"Even the muscles are quite nice, the biceps and triceps! You really worked out for that! "

Jack was not used to being showered by such flattering words about his body, his ears twitched and tail swished side to side, his neck and ears getting slightly red.

But [Name] didn't stop there, she continues, too excited to even think and pause.

"May I touch your fake ears? It looks so real! " [Name] politely asks, Jack felt heat rush up to his ears.