4

"Aahhh!!!" Jungkook just jumped around his room happily and suprised about the things that happened in the morning at the gym .well,for him it's the best day of his life he is too lucky today.

After jungkook said yes to yn ,she just asked him out for a dinner tomorrow as she is busy today due to some meetings ,so was jungkook but he couldn't help but already imagine what's gonna happen tomorrow night ,he is in cloud 9 rn .

A DINNER DATE .

Yes actually a dinner date with Kim yn. Jungkook is a big fan of her's and only saw her in magazines, social media etc. But tomorrow he is going on a date with her .how unimaginable. It's just too good to be true he still thinks it is just a dream and he will just wake up and that's it but no it's true . He truly never expected that not him but ynn will be the one asking him out and he kinda regret it that he is the man and he should be the one asking her out .why is she such a pretty,cool,calm, intelligent and amazing lady !!

*Time skip*

It's already night and I still can't explain how excited I am .well,today I had to play a game at evening and also has some photoshoot that's why I couldn't even text ynn ,yeah we exchanged numbers . Oh yeah!!.
Should I text her yeah I should she already asked me out I can atleast text her.

Y/N😍

Me:heyy!!it's me jungkook .

Her:hii Jungkook.

Me:were you busy or sleeping ,sorry if I disturbed you .

Her: no it's fine I was just scrolling Instagram I thought u forgot about me .😅

Me:no i didn't, i just came back from my shoot had my dinner and texted you .

Her: how was you day !!?

Me:it was amazing , because of u :)
*Was it too much oh godd *

Her:aww is that so ,then I should say the same ,you are my lucky charm.handsome lucky charm :)

*Oh god she is so cute ,she is making me blush agjdhktdv*

Her : jungkook u there?👀

Me:oh yeah I am ,it's just that I was suprised .

Her:btw tell me about yourself ? u know I still don't know alot of things about you.

Me:umm...there is not really alot about me ,i am a model and a gamer because I love to play games ,i am not from Seoul i am  from Busan but because of my modeling carrier I came here .... that's it .....what about you ?

Her: about me...ok so I am from Seoul itself ,I have a brother and my parents in my family ,i am a model but also a fashion designer and want to open my own fashion brand  in future....anything u want to know or want me to know ?

*No i already know everything even the things u don't know about yourself *

Me:no,it's fine .....well i just wanted to ask you about our meet??

      Her:u mean...our date!?

Me:😶‍🌫️i blushing rn.

      Her:might be looking so cute.....wanna see u 👀

Me:pleaaaseee.....

                     Her:ok ok....i guess I will talk to you later ,u know I will have to wake up early not coming gym tomorrow because of the early morning shoot ..i will text u the location for our date , tomorrow 7:30pm don't be late .

Her: good night .....dream about me 💗

*I always do...and u can't even imagine what are you doing in my dreams *
Me: yeah.....good night💘

__________________________________

Sorry for the late update guyss.... was busy with studies 😭 thankyou for reads btw I was so happy when i got my first and second comment thankyou for showing ur love i'll try to do my best for the story..❤️‍🩹

GRACIAS 🦋💗