part 1

A night with dark clouds,strong thunder and few of drops of rain
And those lighting strikes on the sky
Most of the people would just say no to the weather but for those who love it was heavenly,
Opening her eyes after hearing the windows shutting and opening by the strong wind she stood up from the bed and went towards the window looking at the sky she smiled letting the raindrops fall on her face.. her open hairs which were reaching down to her waist were swaying because of the wind, the dim light on the road side which was giving a little flash on her pretty face her dark brown eyes,tan skin,with her open hairs she was looking like an angel ....

Yes she was an angel a pretty and kind soul with a lots of dreams in her eyes yes she was not a rich kid, Most importantly elder daughter of the family with so much hopes on her....

Sneha rathore

Gripping on his stirring wheel tightly while the veins of his hands were popping out as if they will be explode out any time soon his jet black hairs that were set giving a look of his perfect hairline,his dark eyes which were almost red by his an...

Gripping on his stirring wheel tightly while the veins of his hands were popping out as if they will be explode out any time soon his jet black hairs that were set giving a look of his perfect hairline,his dark eyes which were almost red by his anger,few top buttons of his shirt were open as it was giving the look of his well defined chest..... he always want his work to be perfect morever more than perfect being the CEO of the great grand "rajput groups" he always get appreciated for his work not only his work but his masculine figure and a dark aura can actually make anyone down on the knees women's are always drooling over his looks but one thing that he was cold hearted ,never anyone's emotions matter to him he was a walking devil on earth....
letting out a flustered grown as he heard the thunder his mood was already spoiled because of his clients and now this rain and thunder he just hate when things don't go the way he wants....why not because he was the great

why not because he was the great

virat singh

What will happen when the rain he hate will become his most beloved when his icy personality will melt for that girl?
What will be the starting of their love story when the two opposite will attract?