part 3

"stop this drama ma,it's not like you care about me you always make me do things on your own terms,why can't you just let me live happily "
Tears forming in her eyes as she said this to her mother she lives in her own family like a puppet whatever her parents say she has to do that or otherwise they would damage her mentally and emotionally.....
She sobbed hard when her sister hiya come towards her and took her towards the room.......

"Do you think it will work if you cry" hiya said handing the glass of water towards sneha as she starred at the wall without saying anything....

"Do you want me to live like this for forever" sneha said looking towards hiya when she said...
"Hope this all end soon didi (sister) I'll just pray to god that you get a good husband and make you free from this place " she said looking at her for last time before she leave for her room..

Hope so......

Getting ready for the college she applied a bit of lipgloss as she don't apply to much makeup or we can say that it's not allowed for her to do makeup packing her backpack she leave for the college without sparing a glance to her parents..... what's the point it will start another drama....

It was already 12 time to leave college she packed her bag
"Hi darling" she almost jumped hearing sudden voice
"Ansh you scared me" she hit his shoulder when he said
"It hurts" he made an innocent face
"Do you need something "
"Why can't I talk to you without any work"
"You can"
"Let's go to the canteen" he hold her hands and made his way to the canteen
"Their she is" her friend Isha said catching the attention of the group
"Hey guys" sneha said awkwardly to isha
"Why didn't you come to my birthday party huh?" Isha said with an angry face
"I'm sorry isha I was busy beside that you know right I can't leave my house at night,here I got you a gift"sneha said extending the gift toward her which she take with a smile...

The chit chat goes on when sneha got a call from her bestfriend 'gauri'
" Hello"
"Sneha I need a help come to my house right now"
"Oh my god girl take a breath"
"Sneha just come to my house please"
"Ok I'll be their "
Cutting the call she looked at her friends
"Guys I have to leave theirs an urgent work"
"But what happened" Riya said
"It's urgent that's it" sneha said befor walking out of the canteen
"This girl" ansh said looking at her disappearing figure

"What happened gauri" sneha said as soon as she came in her house
"Sneha you know last time I told you that I have a wedding plan for tomorrow and day after that"
"Yeah"
"I have to go to my Village as my dad has fever would you please take care of it"
Sneha look at gauri's face which was full of sweat means she was tensed
"But gauri you can skip it right"
"No I can't.... it's not a small wedding management it's a big family and they are rich and I said to the boss that I will handle it.....but now I can't "
"But gauri how can I handle it...I don't know how to do that and anyone can do that in your group why me?"
"Because I only believe you and you can do it "
"Gauri but..."
"Sneha it's not that hard everything is planned you just have to arrange things that's it and it's only 3 days"
"Okay I'll do that but who will confirm my parents"
"I've already planned everything "

"Just say to your parents that you are coming with me for a college vacation trip"
"Do you think it will work" sneha said listening to the plan that gauri just said
"Yeah it will work"

And everything was well sneha's parents didn't said anything to her and gave permission to her...

"Here is the drive everything is planned in it and Aditi will be with you so don't take any tension just do it" gauri handed the pendrive to sneha
"We will leave together right"
"Yeah sharp 8 in the morning"

Morning 7:30 am
Setting her hair for the last time she looked at her in the mirror befor packing her bag

"Go safely okay " hiya said smiling towards her
"Please take care of everything here"
She hugged her before saying bye to her parents and leaved

Everything was normal till here but the thing that is coming will be a full turn of her normal life...

When she will meet him.....

Her life will become a fairytale that she has imagined...

Till then bye.....☺️