Part 8

"How was he this morning?" Wilbert asked as he sat by his desk looking through papers.

"He looked like he a goodnight sleep." Sheila said with a smile as she sat on his desk.

Wilbert breathed a sigh of relief and smiled.

"Thank Goodness. Even in training, he looked like he was somewhere else. I guess speaking about what bothered him really helped. Where is he?"

"I saw him roaming around the castle. Most likely waiting to train with you again." Sheila said and Wilbert smiled.

"That boy really is something." Wilbert then turned serious. "Which is why I will be leaving him to your care once I'm gone so to speak."

"You still want to go through with that plan?" Sheila asked with a slight frown and Wilbert turned to look out the window.

"Yes. I have to if we want peace. When I am gone, he will feel lost and will most likely turn to the darkness for salvation. That is why I want you by his side."

"I....Understand." Sheila said with determination in her voice and he nodded in satisfaction.

Meanwhile, not far from where Wilbert and Sheila was, Lucia laid her head on her desk with a red tint to her cheeks. Her breathing was ragged and the sounds of slurping could be heard.

"Hmm~. Just a little higher." She spoke out loud and then a soft moan escaped her lips. "Yeah. That's it~Hmm. See that little nub? Bite on it softly." She spoke breathlessly.

She then yelped and immediately sat up. She then lifted up her maid dress and glared frightfully.

"I said bite on it softly."

"Well excuse me! I'm not well versed in woman anatomy!" Y/n said with a glare on his red face and wiped a liquid off his chin. "In the first place, how the hell did I even get in this situation?!"

"First of all, I had forbidden you from going to the Human world and secondly, you went behind my back. What would've happened if Heroes captured you and forced you to open a rift into the Demon Realm? We would have plenty of casualties on both sides. Wilbert-sama is striving for peace, I will not have you ruin it. Now get back to it." Lucia said with a stoic face but her eyes, her eyes held mischief.

Even though Lucia was always stoic faced, she was a woman and a succubus at that so she too needed some form of relief...

And that form of relief was none other than Y/n.

"F-Fine."

Y/n reluctantly went back under Lucia's dress and then stared intently at her drooling lips. Boldly, he took Lucia's curvaceous legs and put them over his shoulder, pulling her a little bit off the chair she sat on.

'Well...There could be worse punishments than this.' Y/n thought and then gulped before slowly leaning in.

He used his thumbs to spread apart Lucia's lips and some of her juices ran down her slit and down her second hole. Y/n stuck his tongue and gave Lucia's pussy a long lick. Lucia hummed as the slippery organ ran across her slit. She leaned her head back on her seat and bit her finger to stifle her moans.

Y/n spread her lips further to see her engorged clit. He looked at Lucia's ecstasy-filled face before gently too the swollen nub in between his lips and softly pressed down. More and more juices began to flow from Lucia and Y/n eagerly lapped them up.

"Hmm~. That's it. Gently." Lucia said breathlessly and ran her fingers through his red locks.

A loud gasp then escaped Lucia's lips when she felt Y/n's tongue enter her sex. More and more juices began to flow as Y/n's rough organ rubbed along her velveteen walls.