Synopsis

SYNOPSIS

Rosheigh Quintanna’s life has been in hell when her Father died in an accident and when her Stepmother took all her Father’s wealth without giving her any cents for her to live on her own. Her Stepmother mistreating her, she became a maid, she would släp her everytime she makes a little mistake, she would hürt her physically whenever she wants to. And Rosheigh can’t do anything about her Stepmother’s misbehavior towards her.

But having a loving Boyfriend and supportive Bestfriend on her side is already a blessing to Rosheigh’s life even though she doesn’t have a perfect family. And everytime her Stepmom would hurt her, she will ran to her boyfriend or bestfriend and ask for a comfort.

She thought everything was fine as long as her boyfriend and bestfriend were on her side, but little did she know the two important people in her life were doing something that would broke her heart and trust for everyone. While crying because of too much pain caused by her Stepmom, she went to her Boyfriend’s condo and found out that the two, her boyfriend and bestfriend, were having an intimate sex. Her bestfriend was on top of her boyfriend while thrusting and moaning like a slut, and her boyfriend was doing the same. She could hear the slapping sound of their bodies, thrusting to each other.

And to add to her pain, she stayed there and couldn’t do anything but to listen to their disgusting möans as she was rooted on her place while her heart was breaking into million pieces. While doing disgusting things, she heard her boyfriend talking to her bestfriend while saying things that crashed her ego as a woman and her heart. She heard him say that she’s boring that’s why he never ask her in bed. That’s true, he never asks her in bed because he told her that he’s respecting her for not touching nor asking her to have sex with him, only to find out the reason why he’s not asking her in bed beacuse he thinks she’s a boring woman.

She thought she was already numb because of her evil Stepmom, but seeing the two important people in her life doing disgusting and saying things killed her inside.

While standing at the doorway, a sobs came out from her mouth causing the two disgusting people stopped on what they’re doing. Shock was evident on their faces until it faded when the shock from her Bestfriend’s lips turned into an evil smirk while looking at her, and the lustful look on her Boyfriend’s face turned into a cold look when his eyes looked at her.

Her Bestfriend didn’t hesistant to cover her body when she stood up and went to her and opened the door for her while smiling like an evil. The tears on her face went dry as she looked at them, her Boyfriend cover his body with a blanket and tell her the most painful words to her. He broke up with her infront of her bestfriend who have a triumphant smile on her face, and kissed her bestfriend infront of her.

She can’t take the pain anymore and anger took over her, so she pulled her bestfriend’s hair and släpped her Boyfriend before she leave her Boyfriend’s condo while tears streaming down to her face.

**********

While walking back to their house, tears still streaming down to her face and thinking what she did something wrong to her past life for her to deserve all of this.

She’s in the middle of a dark road walking alone when she heard a gunshot from somewhere, she looked at her surroundings and her eyes stopped at the abondoned house and she saw three black cars and a white porsche parking at the side. Out of curiosity she went there and peek at the open door where she can see everything from the inside. A gasp came out from her mouth when she saw an old-man lying on the floor, lifeless, and a tall man wearing black leather jacket and pointing his gun at the lifeless old-man.

She was about to turn her body and run away from the crime scene when a cold voice suddenly spoke from her back causing the gunman turn his eyes on her. When she met his eyes she felt her body shaking because of fears and then the man from behind speak again and pointed a gun on her neck telling her to walk forward but she couldn’t move her body anymore so he grabbed her wrists and pulled her towards the gunman.

She did everything she could just to escape to those heartless men when she felt a syringe injecting on her neck and she felt dizzy until everything went black. Rosheigh woke up in a room surrounded by an expensive things she knew she couldn't afford.

The Man in black leather jacket took her to his Mansion, telling her that she will stay at his Mansion whether she like it or not or he will kill her too like what he did to the old man. Days, Weeks, and Months has passed and she didn’t leave the mansion as she thinks it’s better this way than living with her Stepmom and as long as he won’t hurt her physically.

Daevan Sin Monsatto, the man who took her, make sure that she wouldn’t leave his mansion. He did not hurt nor mistreat her, but the only thing that he’s doing to her is not letting her run away. As the days goes by, they became comfortable with each other, she also found out that he is not like what she think he is.

She told him her story and what she's been through in her Stepmom’s hand and what her boyfriend and bestfriend did to her. So he decided to help her get her revenge for them, he trained her, he taught her self-defense, he also taught her how to be smart in everything so she wouldn’t be fooled by everyone. He taught her how to be wise, brave and independent woman.

5 years had passed she returned to get her revenge, and after so many years she met the people who did nothing but to hurt her in her life when she was on her weakest point, and now she’s back with a determination and braveness. She will make sure that they will pay for what they did to her, she will let them experience the life of being in hell like what she had experienced in their hands.