11 - drax shot, band reunites, gold lady pissed, astronaut man left behind

On the ship, Kraglin tries to control Yondu's arrow. He's not very good though. He whistles a pitch causing the arrow to rise a bit then fall. He attempts the task again, the arrow moves higher, but out of control as it crashes against the wall and falls. His final go; focusing more on the arrow, he manages to maintain slightly more control but loses it as the arrow flies around the corner, stabbing Drax in the shoulder. He screams out in pain as Kraglin awkwardly, and quietly, walks away.

Following Drax's screams, Elara finds him stabbed by an arrow. Seeing that is was Yondu- sorry - Kraglin's arrow, she curses him under her breath, grabbing the weapon and yanking it out making Drax scream louder.

"Oh, stop being a baby. It wasn't that deep." She comments as she holds a cloth to the wound. She was right, it really wasn't that deep. 

"I'm not a baby!" 

"Of course not, my apologies, my child." She smirks as he glares at her. "Don't glare at me, I'm helping you. No one else seemed bothered to check." For her amusement, she sticks a plaster over the small wound - a children's themed plaster - and grins widely. She then walks away in the direction she guesses Kraglin went in. "KRAGLIN! That's the third time today you've stabbed someone!"

 "KRAGLIN! That's the third time today you've stabbed someone!"

🌌🌌

"You know it's a shame it took the tragedy of losing Yondu to bring us all together again. But I think he'd be proud knowing that we are back as a team."

The leaders of the different Ravager teams were together as they discuss their future plans after the devastating loss of Yondu.

"I'm in."

"Dope."

"I miss you guys so much!"

"Hell, yes."

"What say we steal some shit?"

🌌🌌

"High Priestess, the council is waiting."

"They are perturbed I've wasted our resources... When they see what I've created here their wrath will dissipate."

"It's a new type of birthing pod, ma'am?" 

"That, my child, is the next step in our evolution. More powerful, more beautiful, more capable of destroying the Guardians of the Galaxy. I think I shall call him.... Adam."

🌌🌌

🌌🌌

"Ugh, dude." Is what Peter exclaims as he sees the dump that is Groot's room. "Seriously? You gotta clean up your room. It's a complete mess."

"I am Groot."

"I am not boring. You're boring. You know what's boring? Sitting there, playing that mind-numbing game. What's boring is me tripping over your vines every day! I'm not boring!"

"Aww, Petey. Did the pre-teen hurt your feelings?" Elara pops out of nowhere.

"Shit!" Peter practically jumps out of his skin. "No! You are not getting involved. You are a bad influence. You two always team up."

"Ahh!" She puts her hand over her heart dramatically. "Me? Nooooo. I am not a bad influence." 

Peter looks unimpressed. "He listens to you. Tell him to clean up his room. Actually, speaking of rooms, yours is no better."

"Mine is spotless thank you very much." She lies. It was normally tidy but she misplaced her book causing her to look in every nook and cranny for it. Luckily she found it.

"We all know that's a lie. Now, tell him to clean his room."

"Hmmmm." She pretends to ponder over it. "No." She answers bluntly. Groot lets out a slight chuckle causing Peter to groan.

"And now I know how Yondu felt."

🌌🌌

"Hey, fellas. Wait, where are you going? Hey, you were supposed to be my lift home. How will I get out of here? hey! Aw, gee. I've got so many more stories to tell. Aw, guys."

Hi, I know its been a while since I've updated but I'm finally on summer holiday so I'm planning on updating regularly!