Chapter 2

"It's not what you think. Dayna and I have nothing going on anymore okay. Chill lady". Christof said and Dayna eyes almost fell from its sockets. "Really? Queenie said as she smirked. "Yeah really " he replied looking at Dayna who did nothing but to hold herself from falling apart. "Alright I'm gonna go now. Get some coffee before this lady right here starts to suffocate you. Queenie said pointing her finger playfully at Dayna.
"Sure sure". Christof said with a smile whilst Dayna looked away.
"Hey am really sorry about that I don't know I think I just said that out of......
"Out of shame?? Dayna asked cutting in.
"No not that. Come on Dayna....
"You know what? I gotta go now I don't wanna coach today do whatever the heck you want with whoever you want. Excuse me!" Dayna said and run off with her backpack leaving his gaze trailing behind her.
..........................
............."Alright guys Dayna isn't feeling well so we gonna do this for a short time and we'll leave to our comfort zones. The very calm voice of Christof said and they chorused an 'alright' in enthusiasm.
................

"Hey little sister". Sarah called out to Dayna who had locked up herself in her room sobbing.
"What's up with you? I'm not hungry leave me alone.
Dayna replied.
"Okay just open up I have something to show you". Sarah said.
"What are you freaking doing here?" Dayna asked angrily as she open the door to find Christof.
"Come on we need to talk". He said and badged into the room forcefully.
"I'll leave you two okay be safe. Sarah said and left.
"What do you want? Asked Dayna as she stood in impatience.
"Wow! You changed your interior I love it it's beautiful. said Chritof.
"That doesn't answer my question you cheat!
"What! Cheat?? What's the meaning of this. Fine I accept that I wronged you by lying to Queen or whatever but that doesn't justify that you call me a cheat. What is wrong with you. Because I made a mistake you are acting all up like I never cared for you. I've always tried my best to not feel ashamed that I have something going on with you......Christof blurted out as Dayna stared at him with an expressionless face.
"Oh I get it. So it's now a shame having me as your girlfriend? Asked Dayna.
"Yes! You know I've always been underestimating myself because I think I don't deserve a brave and highly confident girl like you. Replied Christof.
"Alright fine. Well sorry I acted dumb and.....
"Don't bother. I'll leave now. Be safe! Christof cut in and run off with thoughts known to himself.

..........."Are you okay lady? Asked Sarah as Dayna walked out of her room with swollen eyes.
"Sure I'm fine. She replied
"What happened I saw Chris leave without saying a word. Sarah asked again.
"Nothing we're good.
"Alright it's your choice to lie after all. Wanna join me? Was about to serve myself some of the amazing yam with eggs sauce I prepared. Sarah said.
"Sure. We can watch a movie while we are at it too. But wait did you not go to work today?
"Hey you! Where's your mind? Today is Monday. Sarah dramatically replied.
"Oh yeah. Well it's normal people forget right.
"Sure but not you.You barely forget.
"Please be quick I'm starving. Dayna said
"Thought you weren't hungry princess Dayna? Sarah said mockingly.

........."Hey bro! You're early are you alright? Suzanne said as Christof threw himself on the couch.
"I'm okay dearest. Where's mom? Is she home yet?
"Yeah she went to the grocery store. Replied Suzanne.
"Okay that's fine.
"Well I've figured you had a fight with Dayny.....
"It's Dayna! Christof cut in.
"Well whatever. You know I don't like her. She's not as beautiful as Queenie but you still choose her so...
"Shut up Suzanne! You don't talk about my girlfriend that way. If not for anything for the fact that she is an exclusive dancer and all you know is to gossip and eat with your annoying friends.
" Hmm well...... I'll let it slide today okay. I'll get you a cup of coffee alright?
Suzanne said and he rolled his eyes at her.

.........."Gotta go now beautiful! Sarah said in haste as she wore her shoes.
"Okay I'm also ready. Let's take a taxi together". Said Dayna. 
"Awn okayy it's fine.
...............
"Hey beauty! How you doing? Christof said as he watched Dayna walk in.
"Oh hey! Good thank you.
She replied dropping her backpack.
" Have you had breakfast already? We could stroll down for coffee or something else? Asked Dayna.
"Thanks I've already eaten. You don't have to worry.
"Okay then. Dayna said.
Oh would like to share my cookies? Dayna asked with a smile but Christof rolled his eyes at her.
"Listen Chris, there's no need acting like we're strangers. I'm sorry about everything okayy but....
"Don't say anymore we are good". Chris said placing soft kisses on her hand.
"I thought you were angry.....Dayna muttered.
"Come on have I ever been angry ?? Chris asked.
"Uhm no but yeah sometimes". Dayna said jokingly and Chris laughed slightly.
"Yeah yeah but it doesn't last you know....." Christof said.