Part one.

3rd of June 2023,
Eindhoven, Netherlands
Barcelona vs Wolfesburg UWCL final

"Well done girls, so the penalty takers first I want alexia, the second Claudia, the third Frido, the fourth Lucy and the last jay," says Jonatan. You have be to shitting me. "Good luck girls, no matter what is proud of you"
"Come on kid" Lucy said jumping on my back as I start walking "Alessia is here, you better score"
"Really Luce, we're just a friend," I said
"Friends my ass," she said, jumping into our queue.
Jansen for Wolfsburg is first and she scores by sending the net rippling.alexia walks up I know she will score and I was right, easy side net
"VAMOS" I scream and the girls laugh
Jule Brand for Wolfsburg makes the second shot and finds herself at the top left without any chance for Sandra, Claudias she opens her foot and the goalkeeper with a brilliant save 2-1. Iam not made for this.
"Unlucky Pina," I say, hugging her. Pajor for Wolfsburg goes up, but I can see by the way she goes up, it's a miss
"It's a miss right in the middle," I say and I get a smack to the back of the head by Lucy. Once again I was right
"see told you" turning to Lucy making an L-shape on my head causing another slap. 2-1 still.
Frida goes up, she will fake a shot and roll it in it, she has done it several times in training.She does exactly the same thing and hits the net top corner. 2-2.
"VAMOS FRIDA" I scream while jumping in the air. Okay, I'd better calm him down 2 more each. Jill Roord goes up and hits it perfectly. 3-2. Lucy is next.
"Hit at the top right, it's keepers week point or at the bottom left" I say and we do our handshake
"Thank you kid, Ill go one, you're going the other" she smiles, she smack it at the bottom left, so I'm going to the top right.
"YASSS LUCE" I scream while giving her a high five, Popp gets up to take the last penalty for Wolfsburg. She hits him at the top left, but hits the post at the top left. Oh shit. 3-3
"COME ON KIDDO" some of the girls scream. At the top right. At the top right. Top right, I repeat it in my head. I look in the corner of the stands to see Ella, Leah, Georgia, Beth and Alessia. I lock my eyes with Alessia's bright blue eyes and it calms me down right away, I place the ball on the spot, then I step back 4 steps, then 1 step to the left. Immediately, I sprint up, hitting it at the top right and I see the ripple of the net and the crowd behind the goal roar, people crying with joy, kids hugging there parents. This is fucking outstanding.
I turn around and see the whole team running over to me, so I run towards them and jump into Alexia's arms.
"VISCA EL BARCA" I scream and we all start by jumping up and down
"JAY YOU DONE IT" shouts Lucy
"NO, WE DID IT LUCE, WE DID IT" I scream and the girls laugh
Me, Lucy and Keira are going around the field thanking the fans, one of them gave me a scarf, so I wrapped it around my head and I see the guy doing the drums.
"ALE THE GUY, THE DRUM GUY" I shout as I grab her and Mapi's hands, we sprint towards them and ask for the drum he gives us. I'm starting to play the anthem. We spent about 20 minutes doing this and the sound gave me goosebumps celebrating with the fans in the corner, after I went to see Ella and my English teammates.

"I'm so proud of you sis, incredibly proud," said Ella, giving me a huge hug "the fans love you, you should have heard them when you took the penalty"
"Who wouldn't?" I smile when I get a slap from Ella and I laugh at the girls. I look at Ella and she has a tear in her eyes "your crying hahah you're crying wait I'm not the fuck"
"Language and yes I am and I don't know why" she says and I laugh
"European champion for country and club not bad" Leah laughs and I give her a hug "you were incredible and I also love the scarf"
"Thank you lee, fortunately, I didn't play you," I said and she pushes me away
"Jayden Toone will soon take my place as a penalty taker," says Georgia as I hug him
"Not a chance g" I smiled
"And besides, Alessia had heart eyes all the time" G whispers in my ear and I push her away. going to Beth and giving her a hug
"Proud of you, kid, but I swear that popp was going to kill you," said Beth and I laugh because it's true that she was. I continued to annoy her during the game, she almost fought against me, but no biggy.
"That's what I do best, she ended up getting a yellow and let her anger out by smashing the ball against the post" I smile and Beth hits me in the head making me burst out laughing. "What? It Was Funny"
"Well, it wasn't funny when she reached your neck," said Ella and I go to Alessia's to give her a hug
"You were amazing today," she said to my ear, "Didn't I tell the euros that you would win it"
"Yes, you did" I say "can we talk later, I have to tell you something"
"Yes, are you sure everything is fine?" She asks
"Yes, everything is fine" I told her, giving her a kiss on the cheek "goodbye guys, I'm going to PARTYYY"
"OI JAY MI AMIGA" mapi cries "WE GOTA LIFT THE TROPHY"
"COME ON THEN" I scream while sprinting and jumping on his back "I can't believe it"
"You said the same thing 2 years ago," laughs Mapi
"Well, what are you wanting me to say, we just won the mother fu-" I'm trying to say
"Language kiddo" says Lucy
"Ha ha get told," Keira said, laughing
"Really kei, I'm 20 years old and not out loud to swear in fact geyse swears" I say
"The same goes for Vicky, not just me" geyse defends herself and I agree.
"With 14 goals The golden boot goes to JAYDEN TOONE" a guy says that the crowd becomes mental, just like my teammates. I'm going to get the trophy from Aleksander, UEFA President.
"Well deserved. congratulations" he shakes my hand and gives me the trophy which is literally a gold boot. Nadine Kessler gives us medals, once she gets to me, she puts the medal around my neck."Congratulations, you're a promising player," she said, shaking my hand
"Thank you," I say and walk to the stage and wait for Alexia to come with the trophy.

"OOHHHHHHHHWWEEEEYYY" we shout as she lifts the trophy, the confetti goes out, the fireworks goes out and the crowd goes crazy. The best feeling in the whole universe.
"Jay, Mapi here" alexia gives us the trophy that she kisses my head first "you'd better be proud hija"
"Thank you ale MAPI VAMOS" I shout and we lift it.
We're in the locker room partying like crazy Spanish songs exploding the room, I'm just sitting watching the scene. When Patri sits next to me.
"Are you all right?" She asks
"Yes, I just soaking in everything" I say and she hugs me on the side
"Good idea, jay," she says, "did you talk to Alessia?"
"Yes, I said I needed to talk later, I have something to say to her" I say, partri is one of the 2 I told the other being alexia.
"When is it because we have a lot to do until the World Cup and we have this vacation in Greece," she says
"When we pre-camp at sgp" I say and patri agrees and I go join the party having one of the best times ever *cough* the euros *cough*

"When is it because we have a lot to do until the World Cup and we have this vacation in Greece," she says"When we pre-camp at sgp" I say and patri agrees and I go join the party having one of the best times ever *cough* the euros *cough*

Jayden

Jayden..Toone- Champions league winners babyyy, proud to be apart of this team. See you next season curlers ❤️💙 visca el Barca 🫶

Ella_toone- proud of you sis 🫶
- love you 🫶
Leahwilliamson- European champion club and country 😍
-maybe world champion soon 😉
Mapi_leon- cabrita 🐐😍
- 💪💪
Alexia.putellas- Superestrella❤️‍🔥
- La Reina ❤️‍🔥
AlessiaRusso- things you love to see 🤍
- 🤍🤍