Part two.

My voice is gone from the past two days it's gone completely. I've also fractured my pinky so right now my ring finger and pinky are taped together(wich I wear for a whole 6-8 weeks) but holidays come first, so this is where it's brung me too Barcelona airport with mapi, alexia, patri, Aitana, Claudia and ingred at 7 o'clock on Monday morning hangover as fuck and it's not the only holiday I'm going. Going to Ibiza with Keira, alex and Leah then back home to see family then World Cup prep so busy two weeks.
"Jay come get coffee" Claudia says and I get up hood up sunglasses on
"Coming" I say happier at the sound of caffeine
"Remember your phones and bags not having a repeat of Sunday" alexia orders, see Sunday me and Claudia got a bit lost and I had a giant square with the Barca badge on it same size as me, trying to find a coffee shop.
"Yes ale we will not get lost and we'll I don't have a life size Barca badge with me today" i say and they laugh. For any questions no it didn't get hung up on my bedroom wall it in my office room wall.
"Vamos jay I need energy" Claudia groans fucking hell I thought I was bad she a bloody zombie.

We landed in Greece and shall I say we are staying in a mansion in fact no a castle. I mean for 7 of us it's normal size when we're in it but not the point.
"What do you wanna do today?" Patri asks as we're sitting in the living and kitchen
"Shopping" I say
"In fact yeah there's that big outlet 20 minutes down the road" aitana agrees
"Let's go get ready then" alexia says so we all go get ready. I change into my baby blue nike sorts and T-shirt with my blue and white low dunks and keeping my hair down quickly straightening it.

When we get there I follow mapi and annoying the whole way round the shop.
"Jay in the nicest way go away hija" mapi pleads
"Okay I'm gonna go with Claudia" i say and walk over to Claudia where she's looking at the sunglasses
"Jay what do you think of these" she asks putting on channel glasses on
"Very nice" i say then I spot a pair of ski glasses "ooo I'm so getting these"
"You do you" she laughs
"Can we go to the hat bit I want one" I ask and she nods so we over and instantly spot one
"Nope no way" Claudia instantly disagrees
"Oh come on this is probably the coolest thing you've ever seen" i say putting the helicopter cap on my head
"It's your money I guess" Claudia laughs and then patri comes over and bursts out laughing and taking a picture of me.
"You should get that" patri laughs
"And i am same with these glasses good bye" I walk to go pay for it and they laugh. Once we are done shopping we got get something to eat at a Greek restaurant wich looks quite fancy. Once we sit down we just start chatting normally about the season max all that jazz.
"Jay excited for the World Cup?" Mapi asks knowing the reason behind it
"Well a few big misses but feeling good though" i answer referring to Leah, Beth and Fran.
"Well I'm not going so I'll be in the stands this year" mapi chuckles. I honestly feel so bad for them.
"I'm thinking the same" patri admits same with Claudia
"I would but I missed out on the euros no chance I missing this as well" alexia says and I totally agree
"Thank god I'm Norwegian" ingred says and we all laugh and I high five her wincing shooting pain through my finger.
"I'm so bloody lucky to have Sarina man" i say. I am so incredibly lucky.
"I think your still lucky to have her even if we all had crap ones" alexia chuckles as she side hugs me as smile and nod
"That is very true" i say. We spend a few more hours eating and chatting then heading back to the villa/ mansion thing. Next few days we spend on boats to partying, chilling at the beach and exploring places in Greece having a really good time and my helicopter hat coming up in a lot of pictures.

*skip to Ibiza holiday*

"It not to bad being on holiday with European champions" Alex Scott says and we laugh as we were sitting on the couches at the Ushuaia club I can hardly see anything since I have flashing led glasses on.
"Wait jay your finger what the fuck" Leah says pointing at my fingers taped up.
"You've just noticed that Jesus Lee" i face palm as shall we say she's had some 'orange juice'
"What'd you do? How long for? How'd I not notice"leah questions as we all laugh
"Fractured my pinky from partying second, 6 to 8 weeks and third maybe the orange juice" I shrug and they all laugh "ooo see my new hat"
Bringing my helicopter hat from behind me and putting it on backwards, they all laughed.
"Lovely jay" Keira says ruffling my hair and i swat it away trying to fix it. With that we found love starts blasting so I stand on the couch as we all start singing it.
"ITS THE FEELING I CANT DENY BUT IVE GOTTA LET IT GO EY EY EY" i sing into Alex's phone as she videos me putting it on her insta.

The next day we went on a boat the 4 of us. So right now we were chilling on the front of the boat wind nearly blowing us off the boat, I had my helicopter hat on and the wee propeller was spinning like mad. I was severely hungover and I had my desperado on hand.
"Jay your gonna fly away" Leah laughs pointing to my hat
"Well I actually think I am going to but not cause of this that's for sure" I giggle
"Did you see the daily mail post about yous three" Alex says
"Oh no what?" Leah face palms see me and Leah had a lot of this tik tok edits and I found it funny seeing those type of edits. To songs like sexy back and starstruk.
"It's not like that it was "3 European champion chilling it out in Ibiza" and then jay here's one in you 'Barca and England finest showing singing skills'" Alex says and we laugh.
"Well that is news the whole of the uk have heard me belt my heart out to we found love and my mind on another fucking planet" i say and they all laugh. We spend about another 2 hours on the boat and we had a few more days in Ibiza and now going home to Tyldesley.

Jayden

Jayden..toone-  holidays ✅
Not bad company aswell to be fair 😉

Alexscott- helicopter hat vibe only 🤘
            -yes sirrr 🤘
Ellatoone- get home already sis 🙃
            Sorryyy (not) 🙃
Leah.Williamson - not bad company either bro 😎
            -oh I know bro 😎
Keira_walsh- WE FOUND LOVE IN A HOPELESS PLACE 🥸😂
           -ITS A FEELING I CANT DENY🥸😂
Marialeon- hermana 💙❤️‍🔥
             -  ❤️‍🔥
Lessi.Russo - loving the glasses 🤍
            -Ayy there amazing 🤍
Alexia.putellas- hija 💙
           - La Reina 💙

A/N: sorry for the short chapter the next will be much longer xx