Chapter 119

Of course General Yu came here to talk about the marriage, but how could Xuan Cao dare to tell him? The young lady was angry, who would dare to provoke her?

While silent, General Yu entered the room with a smile on his face, and when he came in, he exaggeratedly bowed to Yu Ling Long: "I bow to the princess and imperial concubine, long live the imperial concubine! Hahaha—" His open laughter echoed in the silent room, and it was particularly harsh.

Yu Ling Long glared at him in disgust, and said angrily: "What the hell are you laughing at?"

General Yu was taken aback for a moment, then the laughter stopped, and he looked at Xuan Cao and Ling'er in surprise: "What's wrong with your lady? Who dared to make our princess angry?"

Him calling her a princess and an imperial concubine made Yu Ling Long very upset, and she scolded annoyedly: "Who the hell is going to be a princess!?" General Yu finally felt that this was wrong, so he scratched his head in confusion and said, "You don't want to be a princess?"

In the eyes of this kind of villain, it was a great blessing to be a princess and an imperial concubine. Being Princess Xu, prosperity and wealth were just around the corner. How could Yu Ling Long be unhappy?

Yu Ling Long didn't want to pay any attention to him, so she ended it with a straightforward sentence: "I won't marry! If you want to marry, go by yourself!"

The smile on General Yu's face completely disappeared: "What? You won't marry?" He really didn't believe in his ears. Such a rare good thing could not be asked of anyone, so why did Yu Ling Long say she would not marry? Yu Ling Long was too lazy to repeat herself, and said coldly: "If there's nothing else, then get out of here! This lady is annoyed just looking at you!"

General Yu recklessly stood there, as if he hadn't heard Yu Ling Long's words. He still couldn't accept this fact. Although he knew that this daughter was stubborn, he never expected that she would dare to resist marriage!? He had too many blows this day. In the morning, Master Li came to pass on Minister Feng's words and ordered him to set off to Southern Xinjiang immediately. Then the proclaimer of the Ministry of Rites came to declare the decree to marry Yu Ling Long to Lord Xu. Until now, Yu Ling Long was full of anger and resolutely refused to marry. The heart of General Yu flew from the ground to the sky. His life was really full of ups and downs. Seeing Yu Ling Long chasing him away at this moment, General Yu dared not to leave. He really couldn't take such a big risk. If Yu Ling Long really resisted the marriage, he would probably be chased back to the capital even if he was in southern Xinjiang.

Was the emperor's imperial decree a joke? Was she really rejecting the marriage?

But his daughter was not accommodating. If he violently beat and scolded in the usual way, he was probably the one who would suffer. Settling down, General Yu tried his best to pretend to be a kind father, and said, "Daughter, what's wrong with you? What's wrong? Tell me, I will think of a solution for you." This may be the first time since she was born that he had spoken to his child so happily.

Looking at his disgusting face, Yu Ling Long couldn't bear it. She picked up the sewing basket on the table and smashed it directly on General Yu's face. "I told you to go, didn't you hear me!?" Did he think she was easy to fool? Did he think she didn't know what he was thinking? His mind was full of glory and wealth, and he was selling women for glory, and now he still wanted to fool her with a smile? He must be dreaming!

The needles in the sewing basket smashed into General Yu's face in a mess, and a few fine needles pierced deeply into his cheek, and there was a red thread hanging from his beard, shaking steadily. General Yu grinned with pain, but he did not dare to get angry, so he continued to beg Yu Ling Long for nothing, "Daughter, let me tell you. There was someone from the Ministry of War today asking me to go to Southern Xinjiang tomorrow. Look at us. There are now so few people left in the family. If I leave again, who will protect your sisters in the future? Please go to Lord Xu and let him say something—"