Chapter 172

Upon hearing this sudden news, Yu Ling Long frowned slightly. At this time, what did the empress call her into the palace for? Because of the Princess Pingyang last time, the empress status in the harem had plummeted. Now the prince was rebelling and the emperor had sent someone to put the empress under house arrest in Fengyang Palace, and she could not easily step out of the palace gate. At this time, the empress should well consider her own situation. Why would she still worry about letting her enter the palace? Looking at the order offered by Hong Xing's trembling hand, Yu Ling Long sneered. When was this, was she still playing the part of the empress? Taking the order carelessly, Yu Ling Long turned and went out.

Xuan Cao and Hong Xing hurriedly chased her: "Princess, do you really want to enter the palace?" "Princess, you can't go—" Yu Ling Long stopped. Xuan Cao thought she had figured it out, so she quickly stepped forward: "Princess, the empress has bad intentions. You can't take the risk with your own body—" As if not hearing her words, Yu Ling Long summoned her to step forward, whispered a few words to her, and then said: "Explain these things to Blue and White Tiger and tell him that the situation is urgent and we must use all the forces of the Dragon and Tiger Gang to spread these words. Leave, the sooner the better!" After speaking, she went straight out, ignoring the anxious and worried shouts of Xuan Cao and Hong Xing.

In her dictionary, she didn't have a word for afraid. She really wanted to see what else the empress had to say!

In Fengyang Palace, the empress wore a royal dress with a phoenix-embroidered pattern. She looked graceful and luxurious, but the carefully painted makeup could not conceal the haggardness on her face and the deep blue traces under her eyes. It seemed that only such a dress could emphasize that she still had the status of an empress and make people think that she was still the lady of the Sixth House.

It's just that this seemingly concealed appearance can only cause Yu Ling Long to be more contemptuous. When a person needed to use her appearance to determine her identity, it meant that the person had nothing. The empress at this moment was a person with nothing in Yu Ling Long's eyes. After losing her husband's trust and grace, all she could rely on was the prince who was accused of conspiracy.

Seeing Yu Ling Long standing proudly in the middle of the hall, the empress's face changed a few times, and she finally couldn't help but say: "What, are you not even willing to bow to me?" Yu Ling Long said coldly: "You can sit here now because you still have the identity of an empress. In my eyes, you are just the mother of a scoundrel."

She must be joking. Even if she was giving the empress a lot of face, she still needed to bow to her? You're dreaming!

The empress's face turned pale, and her voice seemed to be a little bit self-deprecating: "A scoundrel, hahaha—" After smiling, the empress lowered her eyes, the expression on her face gradually faded. She said softly: "But don't forget, he is the prince who can inherit the throne, and you and Yu Lieyang are the real scoundrels!" The crown prince was calling to get rid of the people surrounding the emperor. In his statement, Lord Xu was the rebellious minister who deceived the emperor and wanted to usurp the throne, while the prince was the righteous teacher who defeated evil spirits.

Yu Ling Long smiled slightly. At this moment, there was no so-called justice, no so-called treacherous evil, only becoming a king or lose as a bandit. If you win, the whole world will believe your reason, even if the reason was baseless and ridiculous. As long as you reach that supreme position, everything you say is the truth, and your decree is the imperial decree that no one can question. If you lose, even if your reason was just, no matter how firm it was, justice was not a weapon, let alone a shield. When the enemy's sword pierced you, it was nothing.

Slowly walking to the seat at the east end, Yu Ling Long sat down on her own, then raised her eyes to look at the empress. "Empress, if I'm a scoundrel, why don't you ask the guards to come in and arrest me? Now the emperor has made a decree to search for people who participated in the rebellion. If the empress catches me and sends me to the emperor, the emperor may be happy and will withdraw your order for house arrest!"