Chapter 2

"Are you even listening to your self Dian? That our children are abnormal children? You must be going insane. Mr. Forson said angrily.
"At least as reasonable parents we have to find the mystery behind those two but don't worry if you decline. But I promise you Elias I'll not be the same Dian you married when the troubles begin to unfold!". Dian said and walked out on him leaving the trail of his eyes behind her.

...........16 years later
>> As Janel and Jeffered played around in their room, they both made a vow that unlocked the mystery doors in their lives.      "You're so beautiful Janel!" Jeff said with a wide smile.    "You're so adoring Jeff". Janel said in reply. 
"I promise to be there for you always and no man born of a woman can separate us." Jeff said pulling her closer. "For life! Janel said and they both kissed passionately.
................
"Janel ! Janel! Mrs. Dian called out .    "Yes mom! Over here in Jeff's room. Janel replied aloud as she pulled from the kiss.
"What on earth are you doing here Janel?" Asked Mrs. Dian with a serious look.
" I don't understand mom. This is my brother's room isn't it?
Janel replied.   "Oh I see". Mrs. Dayna commented.
"Well since you are here sweetheart why don't you accompany your sister to the bank then from there you can come home whilst she goes to get her hair done. She added.
"Oh sure mom!" Jeff said and winked at Janel.
"Okay here! Don't go about exploring this big city of Accra". Mrs. Dian said and they bursted into laughter.
"Bye see ya mom. Don't forget to prepare our milkshake before we return!" Janel said as Jeff pulled her out playfully.

"Awwwn I can't love you less prince charming!" Janel said to Jeff as they charted a taxi to the saloon after they had gone to the bank. "Love you more princess Janel". Jeff said and showered kisses on her.
"Excuse me you two look really alike. Are you twins?" The voice of the driver happened to ask.   "Sure we are.! Janel replied smiling at Jeff.
"What? But you both just ki....
"Do you have any problem with that?" Jeff asked cutting in.  "It's abomna....oh nevermind. I have no problem." The driver replied with a sheepish smile.
........................
"Where have you two been? I've waiting ages for you to return Jeff so you can help me deliver some materials to Auntie Serwaa for me". Mrs. Dian said in anguish.
"Come on mom I had to go with Janel to the saloon. And there is no big deal if you had delivered those materials by yourself you know Auntie Serwaa's house is just a mile away. Jeff retorted in a loud voice.  "You don't talk to me like that!" Mrs. Dian said landing a hot slap on his cheeks making Janel flinch in fright and shivers.
"Mom! What's the meaning of this? Janel asked as Jeff run upstairs to his room without uttering a word.
"I'm , I'm sorry darling". Mrs. Dian said trying to touch her daughter who was seriously shivering like someone who had fever. "You should apologize to your son not me!" Janel said and Jeff in suit.

Later that day.......
"Jeff! Jeff! Open up it's me Janel!"
"How are you doing you were in shivers?" Jeff asked as Janel placed a tray on his table in his room. "I should be asking you that. How are you? I'm sorry you had to encounter mom's wrath because of me". Janel said in a whisper sitting close to him on his bed.
"You know you don't have to say that. I'm fine with moms temper okay. I'm sorry I ignored you when I knew you were in shivers". Jeff blurted out with a faint smile.
"That's fine by me!" Janel said glaring deep into his eyes and pulling him into a kiss.
"I brought us dinner. Shall we?
"Sure! Mom made Jollof rice but I figured you'll not feel for it so I made us plantain with Palava sauce". Janel said joyously uncovering the food.
"How sweet of my princess". Jeff said and the duo munched on the food.
>>>>>> After Janel returned the plates to the kitchen she later sneaked into Jeff's room.
"I'm sorry again that I couldn't fold you in my arms today when you were in  shivers darling. Jeff said as he held onto Janel who laid beside him on his bed.  "You've already apologized Jeff!" Janel said with a smile.
>>That night the duo had intimacy and that wasn't the first neither was it going to be the last!".