CHAPTER 8

Y/N POV

I woke up still hugging Jennie but as I looked at her, she was already staring at me lovingly. Is this heaven. I wish we could be like this forever.

"Good Morning baby!" Jennie said smiling

"Good Morning Nini!" I said in sleepy tone. Jennie giggled and kissed me on my cheeks softly.

"You are so adorable Y/N! And I am so lucky to have you" Jennie said caressing my cheeks. "I am the lucky one here" I said sincerely. Jennie then hovered over me and now she was on top of me still caressing my cheeks. "I want you babe~" she whispered seductively in my ears before nibbling my earlobe. "Aah! J-Jen Aah~" l moaned because of her sucking and nibbling. She looked straight into my eyes and then to my lips before leaning in.

She started kissing me softly on my lips and I responded happily. Our lips moved in sync. We kissed each other passionately. She started kissing me down to my jawline then to my neck and my collarbone. She sucked my sweet spot after finding it leaving a hickey.

"J-Jen~ Aah!" I moaned a little louder when she sucked my sweet spot. Just then my phone rang. I was about to hold it but Jennie stopped me "Babe! Please it's our time. Just call them later" Nini said and I nodded. Then she came up and we shared a sweet kiss. Every time she kisses me it gives me butterflies in my stomach.

After sometime my phone again rang disturbing our hot make out session. Jennie sighed loudly in annoyance and I giggled at her. "HAVE SOME PATIENCE!! WE ARE MAKING OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME HERE!!!" Jennie shouted on the top of her lungs. I pushed her slightly to get my phone. "It's Tzuyu!" I said after watching the caller id. I was a bit nervous of what I would tell her. "Can I tell her about our relationship?" I asked a bit unsure. "Of course you can love. Just tell her to keep it to herself for now you know I have to inform my company first" Jennie said I nodded then sighed because Tzuyu have confessed me and now I am going to tell her about my relationship with Jennie.

"Hello!" I put phone on speaker cuz I know she will shout.

"YAH!! PARK Y/N! WHY YOU WERE NOT PICKING UP MY CALLS?!? WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?! I WAS SO WORRIED YOU KNOW?!? I WENT TO YOUR FUCKING APARTMENT BUT YOU WERE NOT THERE TOO!!"

JENNIE POV

As soon as my Y/N picked up the call that Tzuyu began shouting making us deaf. I know she is her best friend and she cares for Y/N but sometimes I feel it's more than that. I completely trust Y/n but I am sure Tzuyu like her more than just a friend.

"Sorry Tzuyu I was with Jennie last night" Y/n said in a calming yet nervous tone. Is she scared of that Tzuyu?!? No love you are my girlfriend and you have to be strong for me.

"WHAT?!? ARE YOU MAD?!? YOU SPENT THE WHOLE FUCKING NIGHT WITH JENNIE, PROBABLY A STRANGER?!?" She said furiously.

"SHE IS NOT A STRANGER SHE IS MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!!" Y/N said almost shouting. THAT'S MY Y/N! "Y/N! For fucking Gods sake! We've been friends for years but when I confessed to you, you rejected me and you said yes to a girl who met you a few days ago!" Tzuyu said making me look at Y/N but she mouthed me that she will tell me later so I nodded.

"Y/N! I know her she is a player. She is playing with your feelings. She will just Fuck yo-"

"TZUYU!! STOP WITH THIS BULLSHIT! JENNIE IS NOT LIKE THAT SHE TRULY LOVES ME AND SO DO I. SO YOU JUST FUCK OFF CUZ I DON'T WANT TO TALK WITH YOU NEVER EVER!!!"

Y/N said furiously and I swear this is the first time I have seen her this angry. But God she is looking damn hot right now. Mad girlfriend is the best!

"I-I am s-sorry Nini! I w-was not expecting this f-from her" she said and I know she is about to cry so I hugged her quickly while gently caressing her hair. "It's alright and it's not your fault. But babe, about the confession...what was that?" I asked curiously.

"Well! She confessed to me a few days ago but I refused and said that she is like a sister to me nothing else. It was that day when the boy tried to rape me." I nodded my head. "But Nini now I am scared, what if she tell my parents about us. I know they will surely bring me back to LA. I don't wanna go I want to be with you. Forever please" she started sobbing.

"Y/N baby, they are your parents and they will surely understand you. And if not then I am here, we will face everything together. Because I love you!" I said sincerely. She hugged me and so did I. "I love you too Nini!"

"So...where were we before the call?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows and she smacked my chest lightly giggling. "I am hungry Nini!" "Me too! For your love" I said smiling.

"You are so corny!"

"Correction! I am not corny I am horny" I said with a smirk and her face turned red. And before she could process anything I was already on top of her staring at her lips and slowly leaning until our lips met. Her hands on my neck deepening the kiss while my hands roaming her body. Her lips tastes so good like strawberries. I loved it. The way she kissed me back make me wanting more. She is so good at this.

I slowly kissed her jawline down to her collarbone leaving hickies. My hand reached the hem of her shirt and I looked at her asking for permission and she nodded. I took her shirt off and I did the same. I was sucking and licking her while she was moaning making me turned on. Her back arched and I brought my hand to her back unclapsing her bra and throwing it to God knows where. I stared at her boobs which were as perfect as she was. "Y-Yah! Stop s-staring!" She said covering them with her hands.

"Babe I can't help you are so sexy" I said seductively while removing her hands. I licked her boobs before sucking them. "A-Aah! Jen r-right t-there! P-Please a-aah!" Her moans are so hot. I sucked her left boob hardly while my hand massaging the other one.

---------------------------------------

A/N: HEY! SO THIS WAS ALL FOR TODAY. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED AND DONT FORGET TO TELL ME ABOUT YOUR IDEAS FOR OTHER FANFICS SO I CAN WORK ON IT. SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES. BYEE!!