Chapter-14 Insecurity

Jungkook was done eating dinner
He grabs taehyung by his armpits and puts him on the other chair.

He goes towards the sink putting His plate in it and washing hands afterwards.

He then returns to taehyung only to see Him looking at him with desperate eyes and immediately makes grabby hand towards him.

Jungkook goes towards him and picks him up carrying him towards Their room.

He settles taehyung on bed and opens a drawer taking out some medicines and giving them to Taehyung.

Once taehyung was done eating medicines jungkook keeps all the medicines back in the drawer and asks him...

"Are you comfortable in these clothes or do you want to Change?"

"Taetae wants to change....Taetae can only sleep in cotton clothes and this shirt is of silk.It irritates taetae and makes taetae feel itchy and---"

"Okay shut up!"
Jungkook says while cutting taehyung in between.

Taehyung looks at him for a moment before speaking again.

"Dont cut me in between."
He says and yes....again He slipped out of his little space.

Jungkook rolls his eyes in sudden change of behaviour in taehyung.

He takes out Taehyung's clothes basically His night suit and goes towards Taehyung who was staring at him with soft yet strong gaze.

He was about to remove taehyung's clothes but stops and looks at him for a moment before speaking.

"Do you feel any change in yourself now?"
Jungkook asks and squints his eyes at taehyung.

Taehyung looks at him with confused eyes for a second and then speaks...

"Yes!...Taetae felt like something happened to Taetae's voice earlier...and-and Taetae can feel that.....um..Taetae dont know how to explain it...."
He says and looks at jungkook with a slight pout forming on his beautiful delicate face.

Jungkook didn't said anything and made him wear His nightsuit.

He then went Inside bathroom to take shower.

Taehyung lays down on bed and waits for jungkook.He was feeling so sleepy and so tired without even doing anything.

After sometime Jungkook comes out and goes towards bed and was about to lay down when He heard a knock on his door.

He goes and opens the door only to see jaehyun.

"Come out i need to tell you something."
Jaehyun says and turns around to leave.

Jungkook peeks his head inside and looks at taehyung before saying..

"Your dad wants me out for a talk....I"ll be back in a minute."
He says and closes the door without waiting for a reply.

He goes downstairs and sees jaehyun sitting there on the couch He goes towards him sitting beside him.

"What is it?"
Jungkook asks.

"I just wanted to say that...Tell taehyung about His condition...That he will Gain his normal self back...Otherwise he will be Very confused..."
Jaehyun says and lights up a cigarette.

"Okay."
Jungkook says and leaves.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When jungkook entered inside The room He saw taehyung standing on bed looking at him with tears in His eyes His lips trembling And his hands clasped in front of him holding his shirt tightly.

He sees jungkook and immediately a loud Cry escapes his mouth causing jungkook to flinch and close the door immediately before jaehyun hears it.

He turns around and goes towards taehyung with slow steps.

"Da-Daddy."
Taehyung Says while his voice cracks in between.

Jungkook knew that taehyung wont stop crying that easily.

He goes to him picking Him up and takes him to the balcony where two chairs were assembled with a table in between.

He sits on one of the chair with taehyung on lap.
He slowly rubs taehyung's back calming him down.

"Whats wrong?"
Jungkook asks in a soft voice even though he knew that taehyung was only crying because jungkook left him alone.

"T-Taetae dont like to be a-alone."
He says while snuggling more close to jungkook.

"I am sorry that i left you alone...okay...i wont do that again..."

For the very first time he apologised to taehyung Because he genuinely felt bad seeing taehyung's face which was covered with tears... Hairs messy...His hands clutching onto him tightly as if Not wanting him to leave him alone again.

He slowly grabs taehyung's head pulling him away from his neck But taehyung Again tightly hugs him.

"No No No...Taetae wont leave you..."
He says while panicking a bit.

"I-I just want you to look at me...i have something to tell you..."
He says.

Taehyung sniffles a bit and Pulls his head away from jungkook's neck looking at Him with pure innocence.

"Listen to me Carefully okay?"
Jungkook says to which taehyung nods his head slowly.

"You remember we went to the hospital that day and you kept asking me that whether you are going to gain your normal self again or not...Right?"
He says and looks at taehyung for response who nods his head again.

"So..Yes You are going to gain your normal self again..."
Jungkook says.

"R-Really?"
Taehyung asks while staring at jungkook in surprise.

Jungkook nods his head.

"I kept asking you today that whether you are feeling any change in yourself or not...Thats because You were slipping out of your little space means you were Slipping into your normal self again and again....so we...Me and your dad..were kind of shocked.."

Jungkook says while wiping taehyung's tear with his thumb.

Taehyung doesn't says anything and again hugs jungkook.

Jungkook confusingly looks at him.

"Whats wrong aren't you happy?"
Jungkook asks.

"T-Taetae is sleepy."
Taehyung slowly mumbles in jungkook's ear.

Jungkook doesn't says anything and carries taehyung to bed.

He Lays down beside Him.
Taehyung Crawls towards Jungkook Slowly grabbing His waist Pulling him close to Himself.

"Will-will Daddy leave Taetae if taetae's normal self comes back.."
He thinks to himself and looks at jungkook's beautiful face.

"Taetae wont let you leave taetae ever..You-You will always be with taetae.."
He thinks again and Slowly pecks jungkook's cheek Rubbing his nose On his neck...Snuggling close To his chest He fell asleep.

Thats it for now....
Do tell me what you think....
Take care bunnieess...
Byeee...
Muuuhhhh...