XX

|•| It All Ends Here.. |•|

           — THE SUN SHINED BRIGHTLY WITH ALL IT'S GLORY ON THE SKY, Beautiful coloured jewel eyes reflected the soft rays of yellow and orange.

"Papa!" [ Name ] calls out upon her beloved father, Techno on the other hand was busy readying up his wolf's that Tommy and [ Name ] helped him form.
' Wah! So many puppies ' [ Name ] thought, despite being in a form of a teen, her mind was nothing more but a child with many colours and imagination.

"Ya ready Techno?" Tommy spoke, he sheated his own sword while walking behind his brother.
"Uncle Tommy!" [ Name ] greeted with a smile, Tommy although at the other hand responded her smile with his.. His hands reach down and patted the girl's soft pink-locks with a gentle touch.

"Yeah.. I suppose i'am.. Wait, where's Phil?" Techno questioned, [ Name ] look up upon her father before looking around the snowy biome, where her eyes could any range through the thick fog.
' Grandpapa ' [ Name ] looked around still, before her hand pointed up, a pearl was then drap onto the snowy ground with a fluff as green particles appear.

Purple particles ranging up as ' Phil ' appear after the particles disappeared.

"Grandpapa!" [ Name ] greeted along, Phil chuckled seeing the polar opposite daughter of the said blood God, he walked forward while ruffling the girl's head.

"Right here" Phil said while smiling, Techno cock his head to the said before eputting up a cocky smile.

"Well.. What are we waiting for?"

[ Name ] walked in the middle of the group, consisted with Tommy, Technoblade, and Philza which is almost all of the family member that had gathered.

' Except for one.. ' [ Name ] frown a bit, her expression dropping slightly upon the thought of how incomplete the gap is when one wasn't there to fill it.
Although in her imagination, she somehow can see Wilbur walking along with the group with a prideful smile.

"Well.. They surely wouldn't be liking this" Tommy chuckled while smiling slyly, Phil only chuckled while patting the youngest shoulder in attempt to calm the giddyness of his impusilveness.
' Let's do this ' As for the first surprise attack, Techno trusted the starting attack to his daughter.

[ Name ]'s hand lifted up upon a van, the emit of pink light was then forming against the rough skin of her palm.
The explosion was made as pink fire devour upon the van as the flame grows wider.

It seems to attract a few guards as [ Name ] laughed and unsheated her sword, followed along by the rest.
Waiting upon Dream's cue before then turning this once peaceful country into nothing but the pit of hell.

Sapnap was then seen, his attack formed y the base of his strength as the wolves started to attack him as well, of course as a get away, he led the wolves onto the other on his side to help him get rid of its.

[ Name ]'s sword clashing upon Manifold's as his face contorted to both frustration and fear while looking at her.
' Fear is a weakness to show in a battle ' Of course.. If the second party were more arrogant then the first, the self-esteem of the defender will faltered creating a gap for the arrogance to shove it into scatter pieces.

[ Name ]'s spin with grace, upon taking her father's fighting style although she tends to be more rough with her movement and less calculated, creating her own unpredictable moves and stunts she herself would be surprised.

[ Name ]'s every spin hit a rough spot on Manifold, she really wasn't backing down, Manifold swinging his sword as [ Name ] jump, her feet landed on his sword before doing a front flip and landed behind him, her feet extended as she spin knocking the man down on the ground.

"Good game Manifold" [ Name ] smirked, the underside of her boots landed upon his face with a strong hit, as he then pass out.

[ Name ] run upon the main field, seeing her father with his wolves attacking the rest of the member.

Techno upon noticing his child's presence, he lifted his shield in the air, [ Name ] jumping and landed on his shield pushed herself up and shoot crossbows onto the enemies in front.

Landing down and swing her sword again, seemingly being dodged by sapnap while Punz was trying to attack her, only to end up by Techno halting his step with the hit of his own sword on his body armour.

"Oh wow look at this Duo" Sapnap spoke while swinging his sword only to be blocked by [ Name ], "Yeah wow, This Duo doesn't have skill issues, Yours sure does Rofl Lmao" [ Name ] spoke sarcasm dripping from her tone as she swing her sword a bit more rougher almost knocking the said man off.

"L skill issues" [ Name ] speaks again, she halts her step seeing fireworks lighting up on the sky.

Oh, this is gonna be good.

|•|