{ END } XXI

sᴋʏ ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ ᴏғ ᴀsʜ dirt writhing beneath her foot, the heavy Armour of her boots crashing down onto the ground with a harsh step, her eyes focusing onto a more difficult situation.

"[ Name ]!" Techno's voice can be heard, her sharp ears hearing the slightest twig of a releasing arrow from her left, in a swift movement her body bent for a bit as the arrow went passed her, just barely inches away from her head.

Her hand went down and gripped onto the handle of her sword, pulling out the heavy Netherite sword she swung it just right in time where the pearl had landed, the edge of her own sword clashing through someone's chest.

' Focus on the goal. ' [ Name ]'s eyes focused onto one of the wither's and run towards it.

Tommy fighting tubbo, with both fear yet most determined face he had ever put up with in a long time.
They say friendship is like two glue in one paper, guess the paper was shredded.

Dream was busy blowing up things from above, as [ Name ] made a quick jump to the fence and pushed her body up with a forced boost, her hands reaching and grabbing a half broken wood as she swings herself to the air.

Doing a small flip as she then landed right at the top of the either once again.

Her hand reaching onto her pocket as she pulls out a lidded bottle filled with red light liquid within the glass bottle.

She then pours the bottle onto the either, as it's skulls suddenly started to shine more and more brighter the colour of crimson, it's skull growing in size.

[ Name ] do a back flip from the wither, as she landed on both her feets.

Broken screams of terror's broken out through the air, yet the girl couldn't have cared less.

"Your really mean you know that?"

A voice, had cleared out through the darkest pit of her own mind.
Her eyes turning to the left as she twist her head to the side to glance at whoever who had spoken behind her.

There stood Tubbo with the outmost defeated look on his face.

"Mean..?"

"Yes Mean!"

Tubbo yelled, although he didn't meant to shout that loud.
"I tried to make this country a better place, Y'know?!" Although, this seemed to ticked off [ Name ] alot, "And you'd think hunting down my father is okay?!"

"Your father is a killer!"

"And so are yours!"

Tubbo flinched a bit, the sudden outburst response from the other female seemed to have scared him a bit, his ears fallen down a bit as he looks at her with a more fearful look.

A villain.. Never has a narrator to tell their backstory, so yet they'd be hated like a wimp with no absolute reason to cause someone else harm.

"We'd.. Be the best of friends, [ Name ]" Tubbo gritted his teeth, the suit of his fallen out of place as he looks away.

"We should've been, but I hadn't known you all to well yet"

Tubbo looked up at her, small glimmering of hope shinning through the reflection of his empty orbs.
"Just not in this time line right??,your just seem to be a cool person to be friends with" He asks, his hands fiddling to his coat.

Untold stories that are remaining untold. And are meant to be a secret, is why no character are shown to have a single connection or interaction in a certain narrative.

"Let's end this yeah?" [ Name ] asked while pulling out her sword.
Tubbo gulps, yet he smiles while pulling out his own sword.

"Ughh that is so confusing!!"

[ Name ] chuckled while looking at Michael, her eyes glimmering looking at the small child within the soft sheets.
All tucked up and ready for bed.

"It is! But you know.. It doesn't matter on how the story ends, if it's confusing or what.. I think we'd learn the morality in this story"

"Yeah about friendship!"

"Nope!"

"Huh??"

Michael looked at his aunty in confusion, while [ Name ] tried her best not to laugh at the child's reaction.

"The moral is that— Anarchy is the best way to live life—!!"

"Chi [ N/n ]!"

[ Name ] laughed while closing the book in her hands, the writing of the tittle written in a bold fancy font which was ' Tales of the SMP '

"Go to sleep bud"

[ Name ] sighed while turning off the night light, and went off to leave.

"Goodnight!"

"Night"

"Love ya!"

"Love you too"

And so.. The door closes, and a new door open.. To a brand new dream.

|||•||||

I'm so sorry that the ending was really rushed! It's just that I don't know what to put with the ending and I know I could've have done better, but this is the best of the worst I could come up with.

Anyways thank you for reading the book ^^ bye all of you!!

|||•|||