Night 2: "The spirit connection."

Ahhh....

"It's night again," I say mumbling as I kick my feet underneath the sheets like I used to do as a kid.

I turned off the led lights next to my bed, on my dresser.
I looked up at the wall before turning off the led lights, with the color blue to visualize, and then stared at my tv screen for a few minutes, before drifting off too sleep.

———-
————
————-
—————
—————-
Schizophrenic dreams 2

I woke up and saw a
sidewalk,
With a person 5 feet away from me as they were looking at me, while they were sitting down on the bench holding there hands together.
I started to feel this weird feeling from them, like I've known them but tried to shake it off.

I looked around for any sign of where I was, but
everything was blocked off and
my vision started to get blurry, as I looked up to notice the sky wasn't like last night and realized, I was asleep again.

I saw the moon, which looked like a Wiccan symbol.

There was a green orb by it but I didn't think anything of it

I looked at the person again, by the sidewalk to get a closer look, but they had a hoodie on and they were sitting underneath the streetlights.
So it was hard to see them clearly.

I was wanting to go up to them but my body felt like I couldn't move.

They glanced a look back at me, they're eyes looked dark but with a shine of light in them, that sparkled.

"How did you get here?," the person asked, it sounded like a guy but I couldn't tell the voice was low.

"I'm not sure, I can't move. I don't know where I am...."
I said shakily.

"You have the gift," the person replied.
"You've known us forever since you were a kid," they continued.

"What...?" I replied back.

"Don't you remember?," Before your suicide attempts, and constant times you've tried to take your life away you've woken up, we've saved you, you spent time with us."

He said his voice beginning to become more clearer.

My body started feeling less oxygen, as I begin to remember the memories of the spirits.

Everything was hitting.
"I...I remember...."
I said, feeling dizzy.

"Are- Are you guys still with me in life...?" I asked.

"Of course, we are. Even god and Jesus are, you have this gift, keep it."

"But the voices, they're everywhere, I don't like being awake through the day but it seems as if I'm afraid to sleep, with everything. The voices, they scare me... I'm not sure of what to do anymore," I reply back feeling my body tremble.

"Just be worry free, but make no bad mistakes, we are here for you. We will always forgive you," he said as he disappeared.

I felt my body start to dissociate as I realized I was waking up, I didn't want to wake up from this dream.

A few minutes after, I woke up.
Feeling peaceful, as I let out a yawn.

I looked around my room, as my brainwaves seemed to be doing something weird, but I ignored the pattern.