Vkook oneshot

Jungkook's POV
I woke up this morning tired due to my annoying alarm, I looked at the alarm and it was 7:00.OMG!!! I'm gonna be late for school, so I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. When I got out of the bathroom I wore my school uniform and then styled my hair. I went down stairs to be greated by mom"good morning son. Eat your breakfast, so that I can give you a ride to school"my mom said "OK thanks mom"I said and then i went to kiss her on cheek. After finishing my breakfast I went to get my bag and wear my shoes. When I got downstairs I saw mom waiting for me inside the car , so I ran to her.

When I got to school I bid my my mom a goodbye and went in side the school. While walking suddenly I felt someone putting their hand around my shoulders when I saw who it was my heart starting to beat faster. Yes I like my best friend Kim Taehyung. I've liked him for a year now, and I feel scared to admit my feelings for him. At that moment I got intrupted by Taehyung "Earth to Jungkook"he said " oh sorry. Did you say anything hyung?"I said "well I was saying that maybe I should confess to my crush. What do you think?" He replied. When I heard that i felt like I got stabbed by million knives" yeah sure hyung. Do what ever you want, anyways I gotta go see you later hyung" I ran quickley. I didn't even realise I was crying until I felt hot substance on my face. Ugh... I really hate having one sided love.

Taehyung' POV
What happened to jungkook awhile ago. Why was he crying, seeing jungkookie crying makes me feel bad and that I want to protect him. I wish when I confess to him he'd accept my feelings and be my boyfriend already. Maybe I should confess after school, yeah I will. Just wait a little jungkook you're gonna be mine.

Time skipped ~
Hey jungkook will you meet me at the rooftop I texted him. It wasn't even a matter of seconds and I felt my phone vibrate. When I opened it I saw a text from jungkook saying yeah sure hyung, so I hurried to the roof top and waited there for jungkook to come.

Jungkook's POV
I can't wait to see taehyung hyung I really have to apologise for my behaviour this morning. When I went to the roof top I saw tawhyung hyung waiting for me. " taehyung hyung I want to apologise to you for my behaviour this morning" I said " its OK kookie. I actually wanted to talk to you about something very important" he said " what is it hyung" I replied. He came a step closer to me." Look jungkook I know that you're not gay but I just wanted it to say this for awhile now. I like you jungkook and I would like to become your boyfriend and I promise I will take care of you as long as I'm alive, so what do you say? Do you want to become my boyfriend?" He asked. I was shocked. I was excited no word would describe what I'm feeling right now " I like you too hyung. I would love to become your boyfriend" I said as I was crying. Taehyung hyung came near me and kissed me on my lips. That was actually my first kiss and I'm glad that the I love took it.
" I love you Jeon Jungkook" he said
" I love you too Kim Taehyung" I replied. And then we lived happily ever after.

The end

..............................................................
Hello guys, so basically this is my first one shot I've ever written. I hope you like it and I'm sorry if my English is not good.
I also want to thank the people who keep following me. I really appreciate it. Thank you. Love you guys~