Hillcrest

"Looks like we've made it. There's the sign." Alexis says as she and Ellie stop near a sign that has Hillcrest on it.

"Good. Okay Hillcrest. This definitely has to be the right place. That's gotta be Tommy." Ellie says as she and Alexis hear gunshots.

"And if it isn't?" Alexis asks as she looks at Ellie before shifting to wolf form.

"Well we'll deal with that when we come to it. Come on. Let's get moving." Ellie says as she and Alexis begin moving.

*Timeskip*

"Down here." Ellie says as she and Alexis drop from the ceiling through a hole onto the floor.

"Ouch." Alexis says as she raises her paw up slightly feeling it sting as she lands.

"You okay?" Ellie asks as she looks at Alexis.

"Yeah. Just not used to jumping into buildings from the ceiling." Alexis says.

"You'll get used to it. Took me a while too. Don't feel bad." Ellie says.

"I hear something." Alexis says as she perks her ears up before she and Ellie move toward an open window and listen as they see two men and a dog.

"We hold the perimeter until we hear otherwise. Keep an eye out in case he comes this way." A man says outside.

"Great. We got company and they aren't the friendly kind." Ellie says.

"Who are they?" Alexis asks.

"WLF soldiers. They're not exactly friends. Be ready for anything Alexis. You can't trust these guys." Ellie says.

"Hold on. I got something!" The other man says as he looks toward the building Alexis and Ellie are in after the dog barks.

"Shit! Come on Alexis!" Ellie says as she and Alexis start running toward a door and open it before closing it.

"That was close." Alexis says I relief as she shifts to human form.

"Tell me about it. Come on. We better find Tommy before they do." Ellie says.

"Good idea. With them around though it won't be easy." Alexis says as she looks at Ellie.

"When is it ever?" Ellie asks.

"Touche." Alexis says as she and Ellie walk off.

*Timeskip*

"Come on. Through here." Ellie says as she and Alexis start to walk through a door.

"Right." Alexis says before an infected comes running from the side and pins Ellie back against a table.

"Get the fuck off me!" Ellie shouts.

"Hold on!" Alexis shouts before she stabs the creature in the head with a knife.

"Thanks." Ellie says as she pushes the infected off.

"No problem. I got your back. Now what are you doing?" Alexis asks as Ellie goes over to the dead infected.

"Look. It's got a bow stuck in it. Probably when it died and it got attached to it as the fungus grew on its body. But it'll come in handy. Come on. Let's get going. This way." Ellie says as Alexis follows her through a window.

"Alright." Alexis says as she and Ellie head toward a fence and jump over it only to see more WLF soldiers.

"Oh fucking hell." Ellie says as she and Alexis hide in the grass.

"Hey! We got more tresspassers! Two girls! Did you see them?" A female WLF soldier asks as she runs over to a male soldier.

"No! But the fucking guy is nearby." The male soldier says.