17:The Past

-Severus(Papa)-

It has been a month and the kids are graduating. I was relaxing at the balcony waiting for Marcus and the others to come visit us from the Cullens house. I then hear a gust of wind from behind me. I then turn around to see Marcus looking at me with love and compassion.

I walk to him and put my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist. I then look down at his lips and he caught me staring at his lips causing him to growl. "U mio amore is so tempting to take u in this room already," Marcus said in a husky voice.

I chuckled, "Really? Well too bad because u won't be able to," I taunted him. He groan and put his forehead on mine. "Well then I guess I'll have to try harder," he said in a deep voice causing my knees go weak but I stood strong.

I gasp when he squeeze my bottom and took the chance to kiss me and his tongue slip in. I groan as he lift me up and put my legs around his waist. "I mm, Wait," I said breaking the kiss. Marcus looked at me, "What's wrong my love?," he ask.

"It is not u, its just before we go through any of this u need to know our past," I told him, he nodded and lead both of us to the living room to see everyone else. The Cullens, Bella, Lily, Draco, Neville, Luna, Ron, Hermione, the Weasley twins, and the rest of the Volturi.

We got their attention when Marcus and I sat down, I see Lily looking at me with concern and worry and realized what Marcus and I are about to talk about. "Papa, are u sure u want to do this? Are u sure u want to tell them now?," Lily ask me.

I nodded as she began to shake but still manage to nod. "Oka-okay, in-instead of te-telling can w-we show th-them," she stuttered I nodded, I showed my past to everyone in their minds and understood what I've gone through. Then it was Neville's turn they were angry and switch with empathy for him.

Then it was Luna's turn they see what she went through and what happened in the war. Draco, Lucius, and Narcissa all went together and saw how they had no choice to join and that they only did it to keep each other safe even if one of them had to be too hard on the other and suffer. Then it went to Ron and the Weasley twins somethings did happen to them, but still they almost died if it weren't for Lily's healing magic.

Once it got to Hermione everyone immediately went through anger and felt bad for Hermione to experience discrimination and how badly she was tortured. But in the end she was okay, just still have memories from the past still haunts her and it all stop when Lily was there for her. Lily was also there for all of us and understood how much we wanted to be there for Lily when she couldn't open up that much, but slowly.

Then we all turn to Lily when she shook her head and heard her sniffed. Lily then turn to us and took a deep breath and her eyes glowed and showed us her memories of abuse, neglect, going against a possessed man almost dieing in the process, then it went to her 2nd year how she had to face a everyone going against and facing a basilisk along with facing a younger version of Voldemort.

It was her 3rd year was a little bad, but saw what the dementor did to her and saw the missing old memory of seeing how her parents died and when she met her godfather, she found out how he was framed and going through a trial.

It then moved on to her 4th year seeing how everyone turn against her again and how she almost died from the Triwizard tournement and see Cedric be killed in front of her and faced a snake like man Voldemort and returning the body of Cedric to Cedric's father and then facing Bardy jr..

Then it moved onto her 5th year how she once again abuse over and over again and finally see her relatives move out leaving her alone for the order of the pheonix to come rescue her, facing death eaters in the air then got to Sirius's place and met him again. Then move to a scene over how they broke into the ministry of magic and how they found more death eaters and got the prophecy and only loose Sirius in the process and against Voldemort once again.

It went to the memory of Lily finding my book of being the half-blood Prince and how she trys to help Dumbledor with finding more secrets of Volemorts powers through memory. Then we see death eaters hunting Hermione, Ron, and Lily down because they were hunting for horcruxes of Voldemort that cause him to live immortal life but have consequences for spliting his sould into 6 pieces but 7 in total if u include Lily.

Then in the final battle we see Lily sacrifice her life to safe everyone only to find out she is still alive and kept pretending to be dead with the help of Narcissa and woke to fight Voldemort and end him once and for all. BUt it wasn't over, we all then felt how Lily was exhausted, tired, pain, and saddness.

We all felt it and was sad for how she been feeling like this the entire time. Caius, Athenodora, and Theo immediately hugged her and said soothing words in her ear calming her down. "What we can all agree on it that we still love u guys for u guys are today tomorrow and for the rest of eternity," Marcus said having everyone else agreeing with him.