18:Learning about Hybrid Children

-Lily-

Ever since Edward and Bella got married and went to their honeymoon, The Malfoys, Weasleys, Pansy, Blaise and Hermione took my last names of Potter ne Evans with Neville and Luna to be apart of my family with Papa. But they also added in their last names causing it to be very long.

We the Potter Malfoy Granger Weasley ne Evan Black Snape went to Italy to be with Papa, Draco and I's mates when their Coven needs them back for many things as being the guard and King and Queens of the vampire world.

As I was standing on the balcony of Athenodora, Theo, Mine, and Caius's room I got a call having my mates attentions. I answered the phone, "helloe? Alice what's wrong?," I ask. "U guys need to come here quick I don't know what is going on but I can't see Bella's future anymore," when Alice said those words I quickly flicked my wrist.

As my magic flows around the room packing Athenodora, Theo, and Caius's stuff along with mine, I move us to the entrance of the Volturi to the private jet we have. When we got there I see the others and we all entered the jet.

-Forward to the Cullens-

-Lily-

We arrived to the Cullens and see they are in the living room, everyone behind me were wondering what was going on. "Guys, what is it?," I ask. Rose and Alice step aside and Rose help Bella get up and see her stomache is big. I gasp knowing she is pregnant. I look at Luna to see if she can see Bella's future and she shook her head.

I was confused while everyone tense at the situation. I was walking with Papa while the others stayed and argue. "Papa, is there a way to check what is going on with Bella without hurting her?," I ask him. "I think so, but it is going to be a long process. We will need today and tonight for this or probably a few days to know what is going on.

I then thought of something and quickly grab Papa and went back upstairs. I panted while everyone was looking at me, "Sorry but one quick question, can u hear inside of Bella's stomache?," I ask. All of the vampires in the room nodded. "yes I hear a heart beat from the stomache. I have a feeling it is a baby but different," Pansy answered. Blaise nodded, "Yeah, it almost feels weird when I think about it. Lily u and I read something about this back in the Wizarding world but where," Blaise explain. This got everyone's attention looking from me to Blaise when we are putting on our thinking face.

I rethink of what Blaise and I read, I gasp. "Of course," I said loudly with a smile. "Oh, Bella u are having a hybrid child, Half human half vampire," I said. Baise then snap his finger "Of course how could I forget that," Blaise said.

I then summon a book of hybrid children in my hand settling down next to Bella. I was going through the pages and found the answers, "It says here, 'Once the woman is impregnated, the fetus inside her grows much faster than human fetuses, and will grow extremely strong overtime. Should it cause too much trauma to her body before birth, it can easily destroy its own existence by killing the mother. If the fetus is not often fed with blood, it will involuntarily deteriorate its mother's health, making the chances of survival even smaller.

The fetus is grown to full term one month after conception, and will utilize its own strength and teeth to break its way out. This will, however, result in the death of the mother, as the damage is too much for her body to take. The only known way to save the mother after the fetus's birth is by injecting vampire venom into her body and change her into a vampire," I read.

"It even says the appearance of the child. 'They are immensely beautiful. Due to their beauty and superhuman abilities, they can be mistaken for immortal children, by other vampires who see them from a distance when they are still maturing. They have well-developed physiques and smooth, flawless skin, which is paler than a human's but not as pale as a vampire's.

Unlike vampires, they have a functioning heart with blood flowing through their system. A hybrid's heart beats faster than a human's. They are capable of sleeping, and gaining nourishment from both human food and blood, though they prefer blood, particularly human. Their body temperature is unusually warm, just a few degrees below that of shape-shifters,' which is like the tribe wolves," I said

"Then it says even further, 'While vampires' skins sparkle like diamonds upon exposure to sunlight, hybrids' skins show a faint illumination a feature that allows them to blend in more easily with humans even during sunny days. Hybrids possess the mixed scent of vampires and humans. This gives them a unique scent all their own, balanced between being both appetizing as a human's and sweet as a vampire's. Bella Swan described this as just enough vampire scent to keep the human scent from being too overwhelming.

They have 24 chromosome pairs, but it is unknown whether this is due to a sampling error or chromosome rearrangement. It seems, however, unlikely that they have any relation to the shape-shifters' chromosomes. As with shape-shifters, hybrids are a blind spot in visions while still not being born but will be seen once they are born. It is currently unknown whether hybrids can reproduce or not. It may be possible that they are able to, since the primary limitation for female vampires is their inability to change not the case with hybrids," I read.

I look around to see fancination looks from everyone but also worry for Bella, so I kept on reading, " 'Even at full maturity, hybrids are able to digest normal food, an additional sign of an active metabolism. Like male vampires, Nahuel produces sperm, though eventual children have not been mentioned. Vampire hybrids grow at an unprecedented rate during their early lives, reaching full physical maturity at about seven years of age, with an apparent biological age of their late teens. At this point, their development will then cease altogether, reaching the same unchangeable state of full vampires.

In other words hybrid children would grow faster than normal children. The only way for them to stop growing is when they reach 18 years old and would have long years of hundred years to live or even centuries if well feed and keeping them safe. And it also stated how some hybrid children can have special powers' " I explained.