THREE

Delilah's POV

July 1963

The last few months have been going great. School is finished and we can now be outside as long as our hearts desire. Since we have been out of school the five of us, and sometimes Jane joined, would hang out in the treehouse. Once in a while we would go to the beach and have a swim in the ocean. 

Since we've been hanging out more often than not Sonny and I have decided not to wait until marriage. We haven't done anything too extreme but I've sucked on his cock a few times. Sonny can't wait until we have sex he said, but that was for another day or time. 

Today we were in the treehouse. It was hot as balls and we were waiting for Sylvia to get her ass back out so we could go to the beach. It was the six of us today. I didn't mind since C has been a bit less jealous since he's gotten a girlfriend. 

"Yo, what's taking her so long?" C asked. 

"Probably in there doing Nils, again." I replied. 

"What do you mean again?" He asked. 

"This isn't the first time today." I replied with a chuckle. 

"Well, they better hurry up. I wanna go to the beach." He said. 

We were interrupted when she yelled for us to come down. I was glad cause I was all ready for the beach. I even had my swimsuit on under my dress. Sylvia always wore jeans and a t-shirt even if it was hot out. I always wore dresses because my mother and father say I have to. Sylvia gets to wear whatever she wants. I'm kinda jealous since I'd love to wear jeans and a t-shirt. 

"What took you so long?" I asked playfully. 

"Oh you know. Nils kissed me and I had to give him an offer he couldn't refuse." She winked. 

"You're disgusting." I said with a chuckle. 

"You're just jealous." She said. 

"Am not. Me and Sonny will have coitus when the time is right." I replied. 

"When's that gonna be? In the nineteen nineties?" She asked. 

"That's awful rude, and no we're waiting for the right time." I replied. 

"You know I'm just kidding, but sex is awesome just to let you know." She said shoving me almost into the car. 

"I've heard." I said as we squished in the back. 

"So, what beach are we going to?" Calogero asked. 

"The same fuckin' one we went to last week." Sonny said. 

"Oh okay." C said. 

I looked over at Sonny. He was a bit annoyed that C was coming with us, but I knew he was excited that we were going to the beach. He loved it as much as I did. 

"Babe, you gonna show me your bikini when we get to the beach?" Sonny asked. 

"Of course I am. As long as you don't untie it like last time." I replied. 

"I won't I promise." He said. 

"Guys, I got a new bathing suit. It's red." Sylvia said. 

"But your last bathing suit was red." I replied. 

"This one is a brighter red." She said with a smile. 

"Oh alright." I said as I smiled back at her. 

We were there in no time. I packed us a lunch so we could have a little beach picnic. Sonny brought the sunscreen and his mother's potato salad. I was glad cause it was super delicious. I was a bit hungry and couldn't wait to eat. I was hoping they were as hungry as I was. I'd be a bit embarrassed if they weren't. I mean I hadn't eaten in three days, but that was my fault. I didn't come in when I was supposed to and Dad locked me in the room for three days without food. I was allowed water every three hours, but I didn't overly care for the food. We had the same five meals each week. I didn't care if I missed out on spaghetti for three nights in a row.