I know what i want.

"You almost ready!"

Felix yells to Han who is taking his sweet precious time in the bathroom,

Han sighs, "Yeah!"

The older rushes himself, applying lip gloss that smears on his cheek a bit but the see through colour makes it hard to notice.

Han steps out of the bathroom embarrassed at his outfit.

Felix looks at the younger stunned,

"You know if we weren't take-"

Han elbows him giggling at the sudden statement,

"It's horrible right? Don't lie to me lixie!" Han whines,

Felix smirks,

"I promise you pretty, it's not~"

Han blushes at the compliment, he storms out of the room and rushes down the stairs Felix following close behind.

They enter the car and start the engine,

"Don't get railed by Minho just cause you and Chan are fighting." Felix says raising an eyebrow.

Han smacks the youngers leg,

"Speak for yourself 'pillow princess'"

Felix rolls his eyes and begins to drive ignoring Hans annoying ass laugh cause he swore he 'won' the argument.

They pull into Minhos driveway,

The two were in a fight with their boyfriends so they decided to go to a party together as their sick 'revenge', even though their boyfriends would be there they still went.

The two exit the vehicle hand in hand and run up to the house, three stories and wide as fuck- sometimes they forget Minho lives in a mansion.

As they enter the party, instantly there is loud music blaring and smells of god knows what.

Hans heart begins racing, as much as he loves parties he doesn't know any of these people and he doesn't appreciate the random people bumping and rubbing against him.

Felix notices the olders distress so he passes him a drink,

"Drink till you forget your anxiety, love!"
Felix yells, trying to be heard over the music and stomping of the drunk teens.

Han nods and eagerly takes the drink out of his friends hand, as Han closes his eye to pound the drink he loses Felix in the process,

Han shrugs it off knowing that freaking out won't fix anything and if anything this was a perfect time to take the freckled boys advice.

Felix looks around, practically spiralling at the lost of his anxious friend, as he continues looking the blaring flashing lights blind him and he slams into someone, before he can see who it is he begins apologising profusely.

Suddenly he hears a familiar voice, "Felix?!"

Hyunjin says grabbing the boys wrist so he looks up at him,

"What are you doing here? You said this wasn't your scene??"

Felix scoffs and yanks his hand back,

"What's it to you? Your here with my best friend's boyfriend!"

Hyunjin rolls his eyes, "because we were looking for your sorry asses! You ghosted us for like three days with no word! We were worried!"

Felix can't make out the words being said but he figures they are useless anyways, he flips off the other and walks into the direction of the kitchen, he wanted- no he needed to get drunk.